You'll have to excuse me; I have a lunch reservation with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons

You'll have to excuse me; I have a lunch reservation with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons

dubs

2 Numbers

Okok, i got this.

Nais doobs

nice numbers

Thanks m8
Check my 5

I have a reservation at Dubsia

Checked

Very nice

3 numbers

Oh shit, here we go

Nice
Checked

what

You're such a loser faggot Bateman. Can't get dubs, can't get a reservation at Dorsia, can't even get a decent business card

WITNESSED

niggers are my god

Taking one for the team, here. Oh, you'll report me and I'll be banned for three days - and I'll even wait out my ban like a good, little goy - but it's worth it. These two posts? Those posters are GONE. Fucking SLOTTED. The mods are going to rip them a new asshole and they're going to ENJOY IT.

And the reason? I've been at this festering fuckpit for 9 years and posts like these have been part of the colon cancer that's torn the soul of of this board. And I've HAD IT. I'M FED UP. Fuck you two. Fuck you two shitposting cornholes and the myriad of other fuckboys you brought from Reddit, Tumblr and god-knows-wherever that you brought with you to clog up this place like manky hair and other matter clogs up a drain.

You. Are. OUT.

OK