THE EXTINCTION OF KINO AS WE KNOW IT THANKS TO ADVANCES IN PIRACY

>The year is 2040.
>worldwide fiber connections, Bittorrent 2.0 and other competing p2p protocols have been developed with perfect anonymity and security, making piracy have zero consequences.
>piracy has destroyed almost all film profits as fiber connects 70% of the world's population, computing power, server space, and p2p technology have made it so there's simply no point in paying for movies or TV anymore because it all gets posted online in 4K HDR quality within seconds of release
>Netflix, Amazon, Apple and every film studio has had their movies posted online and people decide not to pay en masse.
>indie content also gets posted online because pirates shamelessly just post everything that has any kind of small online or DVD release
>only films being made are variants of Capeshit, Transformers, and romantic comedies for the ladies.
>President Eric Trump calls for legislation to help hundreds of thousands of destitute film industry workers receive training and develop skills to help them find work in other industries.

Congrats, Sup Forums

You have just destroyed the film industry with your piracy. There's nothing but the lowest kind of entertainment being made now. Kino is extinct.

How do you feel now?

>people start making films for fun and artistic purposes

What's wrong with this, exactly?

I wont be alive in 2040 so I don't give a shit. I'll enjoy what I can while on this earth, who cares about what comes after.

There's so much older kino that I haven't even seen yet, so I don't really care

Literally dont give a fuck, what are you, a luddite? There have been thousands of industries that have came and went with developing technology and if film/tv is going to be one of those industries then so be it.

>the autists make the best content anyway
>they do it for free

>The year is 2040.
>worldwide fiber connections, Bittorrent 2.0 and other competing p2p protocols have been developed with perfect anonymity and security, making piracy have zero consequences.
>movie projects get funded via crowd funding and through advertisment and product placement and streaming services
>CGI looks better than real life and a kid could literally copypaste it together

You shouldn't ever make money for artistic pursuits in the first place. Filmmakers should have real jobs like coal mining or farming and with the film stuff being hobby time.

Wrong. Internet is going to be insanely regulated by then. ISP will be literal Gods and actually be able to prosecute customers on behalf of industry.

Whenever someone blames me for the death of the movie industry i feel geniuine pride ... better yet i didn't do it alone.

We did it together bros

is this true lies strip scene?

the film industry is not dying its evolving into services like netflix, disney is already heading in the same direction, you want me to feel bad for overpaid film companies that refuse to change?.

sneed feed suck chucks sneeds seed fuck suck

they could earn 0 dollars and they'd still try to make movies for social engineering at a loss.

How old are you?

Imagine

yea thats what I literally see when I look at that picture.

You think it's finally over? We won?

when alot of the bigger sites in the game are being shut down or compromised. when the web developers are openly stating that piracy isn't working and its a dieing movement how do you think tis going to invent new technologys that are being lobbied against it by multi billion dollar corporations and the goverment...what world do you live in where they make a 2.0 and it wins lmfao.

It wouldn't happen quite like that. People with cash to burn *like* paying for things that they enjoy, especially if they know that money helps make what they enjoy possible. It's patronage to them.

The more likely end result of your premise is that all kino will be made via gofundme type campaigns. Which is good because it cuts out the Jew middleman deciding what should and should not get greenlit.

>only films being made are variants of Capeshit, Transformers, and romantic comedies for the ladies
Those movies are made solely for profit. Why would they continue to make them?
Sounds like paradise tbqhwyf

This.

Not yet... but we re getting there.

Oh no, not the film industry, how will we ever live without such a vapid and creatively bankrupt cabal?

wheres the fat nigga meme from transformers

The tech will be so entry level too, granted their will be a lot of crap but if the system died it was because they didn't make something worth buying merch of or having people walk away enthralled by cinema movie magic.

Indies should continue to cheer its demise, what the fuck do they have to lose? You think the average joe who's inspired got his chance? Nah, it will be a nepotistic empire that got what it fucking deserved.

Also, you think budgets and getting approval from studio execs stopped the greats? Bergman said it best "get ready to suffer."

>2040
>DVD

>2040
>4k

>2040
>8K

16K will be THE standard.

>not having the USB 13.0 port on the back of your head

ah a poorfag

>2040
>Some pleb without a neural streaming interface talks about 16k in my face

Wellfare poorfags should be genocided

but they already get genocided since the african siege in 2036

This is a great idea.

until you research actual gofundme websites and see its all full of shit and endless broken promises with your money just gone with nothing to show for it.

>The more likely end result of your premise is that all kino will be made via gofundme type campaigns. Which is good because it cuts out the Jew middleman deciding what should and should not get greenlit.

lol this will never happen because that kind of money will never be raised

Fuck off back to /leftypol/ you degenerate criminal communist niggers.

Literally lifetimes of media to enjoy already.
So yeah, this. Although OP is obviously retarded.

you do know /leftypol/ would be the only ones who would be throwing their money away into these ideas right? you should be saying the opposite and inviting them in to it knowing it would just blow up in their face

Anomalisa was made because of Kickstarter. Granted, I found the movie to be terrible because of my tastes, but I don't see a movie like it possible at all through normal Hollywood channels.

If the *only* way to get movies off the ground is via gofundme type stuff then eventually you'll get a pool of stable creators with solid reputations.

everything will be about exposure
pay for exposure with exposure
what good is money when you have ads, for content with more ads for content with ads that they used to buy their ads

I regret nothing

>Anomalisa was made because of Kickstarter.

Puppet movies don't count. As anything. They aren't even movies.

>2040
>implying the internet won't be split between a handful of companies specializing in services, entertainment and shopping by then

Product placement, product placement everywhere.

unless they're going to have a skeleton crew of people filming with their phones, that's some mighty expensive fun and art.

Centralization of the internet is a fucking nightmare.

I feel about the internet the same american forefathers felt about britain... fuck this shit, is there a way to find uncharted territory where googlebot and normies won't go?

>eventually you'll get a pool of stable creators with solid reputations.
so another Hollywood which would inevitably get infiltrated again

only thing we can hope for is that once the big corporations and ISPs (if the corporations haven't already become ISPs themselves by this point) have seized control that some kind of decentralized, distributed internet platform that isn't slow as shit can exist where people can once again host websites freely.

I think good guy google would lobby good guy gov to pass on bills to prevent any site/domain that isan't (((regulated))) out of fear of terrorism (that would actually happen) and (((wrong thoughts)))

hehe stupid goyim

there will only be movies that people made to be creative or express themselves. literally anuddah shoah.

fuck we still havent got all the jews?

>no matter what happens, there's always a lifetime supply of literature and it will always be very cheap if not legally free

Feels good not being a brainlet

agree

>Kino is extinct

Great. I welcome this.

Fuck fun, let it all burn.

Will there still be kinoplexes?

>implying the death of everyone in Hollywood and/or California wouldn't be the best thing that has ever happened to the modern world.

>2040

by that time we'll have adaptive software that could, if so instructed, create completely original simulations at photo-realistic quality in real time that could, were you so inclined, adjust adaptively to any changes you deemeed. You could put in the seaosns of seinfeld, friends, and the x-files as seed material and have it create crossover episodes where it turns out elaine is going around murdering and eating all of the other characters with her vagina and only mulder and skully can stop her. Mulder believes shes an alien but scully isn't sure shes actually killing anyone.

etc

the age of spending hundreds of millions of dollars and millions of manhours to create 90 minutes of material is ending.

no

heh take that kikes

or we get a resurgance of originalk content with hi rez cheap phone cameras that rival holywood and you acctually get to see somthing new instead of the same reguratated drivle weve ben feed for years since hollywood found a formula they lkike and wont abanod

This. They've been hurting themselves unnecessarily for a while now. The agenda/narrative comes first. Profit comes second. Artistic expression/fun/entertainment comes much later.

>Anomalisa
>Good

I like Kaufman and all, but it was shit, m8. As much of a letdown as any other kickstarter.

Why can't someone just slightly alter html and start all over?

>this thread again

>>President Eric Trump calls for legislation to help hundreds of thousands of destitute film industry workers receive training and develop skills to help them find work in other industries.

mfw Micheal Moore has to suck dick on the corner for cash.

did you type that with your dick or something

this

modern hollywood is filled with shit i wouldnt even waste time watching

>not Baron Trump
you fucked up, BIG

Eric first.

>piracy has destroyed film funding
>yet somehow films are being funded and made for people to pirate them
absolute retardation

>literally millions of movies already made

Who gives a shit, we got heaps of stuff to watch.

a business does not have legal right to make money

all legal authority lies with the people

Even though that isn't actually true, it is the ideal which is continuously being worked towards, and thus DESTROYING COPYRIGHT is the ideal of (many) free and civilized people. People who intend to profit must provide an actual service, in accordance with the legal stipulations dictated by the people

There's no problem with destroying the film industry. Film will still be around, just not as an industry.

>There's no problem with destroying the film industry.

this

you deserve it anyways

wat

Pretty good actually. Nothing but reboots, and franchises. All trash.

not really

I pay for emma watson only

kino won't die as long as people still go to the cinema

>>President Eric Trump

>implying piracy isn't a result of people being fed up with paying for yet another movie that turned out to be shit

>How do you feel now?

Great, even though I'm fifty

freenet, tor, i2p...

Not paying for art is how you kill kino

stop it!

you mean progressive breed centers?

will the US lose its cultural hegemony? thats not something the goverment and (((they))) would allow

People will make films with a story to tell. Instead of trying to sell some product.

>People now pay only for what they like
Perfect

I still have 100 years of cinema to watch instead of the new ones, so go fuck yourself plebbian

>I still have 100 years of cinema to watch

you won't even see 1% of it.

Reminder that these threads are part of a planned social media push by conent providers.
They don't need your money. They have plenty. They just want more.

If with kino you mean capeshit then it's all good
new movies are shit anyway, in 2040 it won't change, it will be worse in quality
I guess you are a redditor so that's why it seems the apocalypse for you to lose capeshit

Good msm is mainly trash anyway gen z+ don't like sitting down for hours at a time their attention span cannot hold anything longer than 5 minutes

Or hammer for the 300th time the same messages on every new movie

>gays R peepoo
39 awards "very revulutionary" *between leaves*
>blekcs R peepoo
90 awards including 23 Peters™ "the movie of the decade" -somebody®
>weeman R peepoo 2
397 awards including 83 Peters™ and 49 Johnsons™ and 5 nobel prizes "mandatory viewing bill was passed and now its viewing is enforced at gunpoint and THIS IS GOOD" -Time magazine.

would actually bring back kino cause people would be doing it for art and not profit

checkmate faggot