How do you think Sophia feels about being portrayed as a sex object in IT at the age of 15? Seriously...

How do you think Sophia feels about being portrayed as a sex object in IT at the age of 15? Seriously, she was hyper sexualized in this movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fydNKxcpNE4
youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine Sophia Lillis half-drunk at a rowdy teenage party, her guy "friends" pour her another drink, a tumbler 3-quarters full of more rum than juice. She's hot and too tipsy to taste the alcohol and gulps it down in a few minutes. She's really giggly and uninhibited now, her face flushed, beads of perspiration breaking out on her silky skin.

Sophia hasn't realised it yet, but the girls and couples have drifted away, she's alone with a dozen guys, but it's OK, they're her friends, she's safe. She's told it's time to play a "game" she only weakly protests as they blindfold her, two friends gripping her wrists tight. Sophia is led in a circuit of the room, as she passes them several boys, bolder than the rest, pinch or fondle her tight little ass making her squeal in faint outrage then giggle. Earlier her drunken antics had made the boys laugh and cheer, but now they're quiet and intent, every eye on her.

The exertion has made the booze hit her hard, she feels dizzy and tired, "Um, I think I need to go home" she mumbles imploringly. "You said you'd play the game" the friend holding her right wrist says reproachfully. "C'mon, once more then we'll take you home" She's led in another circuit slower this time, as you can imagine it turns into a chain-groping of Sophia's nubile young body, two-dozen greedy hands clutching at her ass again and cupping and fondling her small firm breasts through her blouse. In the rest of the house the party is winding down, kids are heading home. 2 boys lean against the only door propping it shut. Sophia's friends lead her over to a leather couch "You'll feel better once you lie down"

Go back to tumblr

I'm just wondering what she thinks about it

All females crave to be sex objects no matter the age.

Bullshit. Finn would protect her

THICC

She secretly loves it.

She's incredibly excited about it and can't keep her finger out of her 15 year-old honeypot.

He'd yell "Hey! You wanna rape someone...rape me!" All the boys would take turns with him, afterwards they'd agree Finn was better than any girl, and would humbly apologize to him and Sophia.

Sophie is pure.

>she was hyper sexualized in this movie
Not even nearly as much as she should have been. The book actually goes into detail on how she had to fuck everybody so that they could get out of the sewers.

ITT: grampys with child rape fetish

>Sophia is the one who keeps posting this
everyone thinks youre cute okay

she looks like a Christmas elf in this picture, no need for elf ears

Girls 5 years younger than that know the game already and are without leash on certain social media, don't chastise this "actress"

Serious question for you sickos
Why do you all want to fuck Finn and Sophia?

Kindle edition plz

Shut your filthy mouth

Don't act like Dan the Man didn't sexualize Miranda.

What do you mean?

giv redhead tomboy gf

fake retardedFrrogposter

She looks like a boy sometimes like in this pic

I really want to rape hiney HARD

pretty good

How did they get away with this?

What was going through the directors mind filming this part?

Who's the director? D. Hamilton?

I believe he was Italian

What's that have to do with anything?

After seeing the movie? Hell yes.

Not only is she basically naked in one scene, it's definitely implied that her dad sexually abuses her. Speaking about the swimming scene where she's "naked", you can see Richie trying to hide his boner. So yes, she was sexualized.

>you can see Richie trying to hide his boner
Who wasn't in the theater?

Oh but when I do it I get put on a registry!

She was sublime in this scene.

>portrayed as sex object[…] at the age of 15?
What rock have you been hiding under? Contemporary Western society has already normalized that kind of behavior.
Plus, she's made it all the way to Hollywood. If she hasn't already traded away some sexual favors on the way, you can bet she'll probably do that (willingly or not) while she's there.

>she was hyper sexualized in this movie
See . Heck, the character was like, 11 in the book.

I'm kind of curious if the cast didn't try to re-enact that part off-camera, and how much /ss/ was had.

was she a whore in the movie or did she lie? I was confused.

Is that you Stephen?

>The book actually goes into detail on how she had to fuck everybody so that they could get out of the sewers.
Not much detail. Could have been more.

Did you watch the damned thing?
It was the other girls who called her a whore at the beginning presumably because word got around of what Daddy was doing to his little Bevvie.

Thanks Mr. King we would appreciate a second half.

>how much /ss/ was had
You don't know what that means, do you?

Pure my ass, look at her with the director.

who? what?

There's nothing wrong with sexualizing fertile girls.

It's just a cute little crush.

she wants him so bad ;_;

did she suck his cock behind the scenes lads?

>15 years old = child!
The cognitive dissonance of murricans genuinely baffles me.

When I was 15 I had already had countless blowjobs and fingerblasted a few different girls, then I had sex at 16. Plenty of people start to become sexually active at that age. It's not a big deal.

Dude she's 15, not 9.

>that feel when no sophia gf
I will protect the queen of Sup Forums!!!

I'm assuming the boys aren't all past the age of consent, either.
She's probably older than at least one of 'em, ergo /ss/.

It's cute when girls that age have little crushes on older men but they don't act on it or anything.

what did they mean by this?

wait, is this in the movie?
brb movie theater

At 15 she's likely already treating herself as a sex object in her personal life anyway.

>but they don't act on it
haha yeah

No. Look how innocent she is. She's never had sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=fydNKxcpNE4

Tell me that this isn't the perfect couple? She has what he wants, he has what she wants, older males should be marrying gilrs that age and building familes.

Yeah it is.

*cuddles*

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
she thinks "you're going to jail op "

Do you think he let her have some of his MAGNUM brand ice cream

From where are you guys getting that she has a crush on him? I genuinely can't see him. She looks a tad fidgety probably due to being addressed by the director, but nothing that indicates a crush, such as playing with her hair, sudden silly laughter at any retarded thing he says, etc.

Of all the waifus I've had in the last 10 years, she is the most radiant, the most beautiful, the most sublime.

stop fucking posting this

She's totally fucking him, or at the very least she's getting finger blasted by him while sucking him off.

that a man baby

Nice damage control but no.

self insert you stupid nigger

If not her then it's his sister.

Your answer then is "I was making it up"? Cool.

Well, at least one other imageboard I've been to has a board about that.
Any other things that abbreviation might stand for aren't really relevant to this particular thread.
If you got triggered by that, maybe you should go back.

Hi finn, jealous?

Her cute butt was pretty distracting.

That's what Polanski said. And Singer.

What butt? She skinny as heck

This was her best look with long hair & that dress

stop

Hi, Ahmed.

Yeah I know, why did she have to have short hair, long hair so much hotter on her.

Hi Andrés!

Jesus.
She was sexualized by her male costar a, because that's exactly what young teen boys do to teen girls. There's nothing wrong with it, it's outrageously fuckign normal.

Oh noes!!! She was in her underware!! Fucking really? Like it would be so different in a bikini. I'm sure there were pedos lusting after those boys in their tighty whiteys too. The things is that the only adults who are going to be turned on by. Her are going to be the ones who are turned on by adolescent girls whether they're in their underware or not. Your average normal adult male is just going to think
>oh, she's pretty.

I didn't say it was big.

By all of her male costars.
By the redneck bully.
By her dad.
By the pharmacist guy.
Probably by Pennywise.

>tfw can talk with a 15 yeal old without fear of getting ten years in jail
feels good man.

>He doesn't know

>Your average normal adult male
Will think she's hot and pretend not to.

>age 15
Seems a pretty natural age to be sexualized, tbqh

I don't pretend shit. She is hot. More so with long hair though. The boy cut doesn't do it for me.

He can't keep getting away with it

Is this really a scene from IT? Shir, I better run, not walk, to my nearest cinema.

Kek.

>i've seen even worse on instagram

Assuming she's read the book, she's probably just grateful she didn't get gangbanged by all the boys at once

yeah

emily.feld

Nine is still pretty close.
Six is probably where I'd cut it off.

uhhhhhhhh

You pedo now, the girl turned 12 this year.