Best on-screen Joker. I love him

Best on-screen Joker. I love him.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/BhhLFzJvScTr.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't love you OP. I hate you!

It's fucking uncanny how good he is.

Why did they cut all the good scenes out?

He looks like joker 2bh. He's the only one who has a slim face.

Sadly, WB wasted his potential. The script ruined him.

holy shit. i understand where the hate for him comes from, but i still really enjoyed seeing him on screen.

>Best on-screen Joker
You can like this Joker all you want but that's fucking wrong

>The script ruined him.
not at all
Script was pretty good.

the stuff of nightmares
perfect joker aesthetic

>spends the whole movie putting himself in life threatening danger to rescue Harley
>this didn't ruin his character at all
Your fanfic of Joker sucks, no matter how many land whales gave you likes

this. i did like leto though.

Looks like Harley's a squirter.

I like Jack Nicholson's Joker the best. There's something charming about him.

We've debunked that non argument every day since the movie came out.

"no"

but i did like the little i saw of him

And how was it debunked? Cause that's about as out of character as Batman refusing to do any kind of detective work on Superman in the two years he had to prep for his fight.

Leto was great as Joker, sadly the script didn't let him be Joker, but rather what ladies who have never read any comics assumed Joker is like "An abusive boyfriend who really does care about his girl deep down."

They've debunked it by saying 'You expected Batman to act like the version of the character you have loved for years in a movie sold on his name? You're just a pleb who doesn't understand kino!'

These cunts genuinely believe that SS and BvS are great films and good representations of the characters. There is nothing you can say that'll stop this delusion.

Now this is just my interpretation of it, but I don't think they were going for the "Joker cares deep down" angle. Think about it. He tortures and mind breaks this girl just to use her, but then when the Bats on there tail, he bails and leaves her to drown. Then when he finds out she's alive, he has to have her.
It's not love, but just a psychotic desire. He doesn't care if Harley lives or dies, if she's happy or sad, but as long as she's alive he'll make sure she is in his possession. He needs to own her, she's quite literally a trophy to him.

Suicide Squad was a decently fun film that felt more like a comic book than most of WBDC projects in that the movie was character driven not plot driven like most Suicide Squad comics. BvS was alright if you're not a serious fan of the characters in the movie, it was literally made for casuals.

>made for casuals

Wew, that kind of backfired, didn't it?

But to enter a war zone, or something pretty close to it, break into a military facility to figure out how to shut down secret tech to free her, then to break into a prison and set her free doesn't really sell the "I want my toys back" angle, I could see him coming to the war zone, sure, but the prison break at the end just made zero fucking sense, had the roles been reversed it would have been just fine.

Did it? From what I gathered casuals loved the movie and couldn't spot any of the gaping flaws in it.

My impression was that casuals were confused and annoyed by BvS, and that it was hip and cool to hate on it. That's the main reason Sup Forums likes it, right? Because they're on Sup Forums and Sup Forums is full of contrarians.

I never go to Sup Forums so I wouldn't know about them, but all of my casual friends fucking loved the movie and couldn't understand why I had so many negative things to say about it.

I mean he was planning a prison break anyway. That's why he kidnapped and threatened the guard who Deadshot hated, an event that took place before the Squad was even conceived.

I thought he was interogating him to figure out where they kept the off codes for the neck bombs? So his breakout plan became a break in plan? Weird.

Ok theres begging for a Brazzers edit, and then theres this shit

As much as I agree with you, from a technical POV neither BVS or SS were good movies. They had no flow, and in SS some characters were introduced twice. They both had this kind of 'FILM EVERYTHING WE CAN AND SLICE IT DOWN TO SIZE' feel about them, and considering both SS and BVS have extended cuts this is precisely what they've done.

I know movies do this all the time, but if we're believing Leto then there's enough filmed content to make a Joker movie just from what was left on the cutting room floor from SS. That just ain't right.

>He's the only one who has a slim face.
this.

This has Snyder's greasy fingerprints all over it. Motherfucker LOVES to film hours and hours and hours of shit, and then acts dumbfounded when his movies have to be sloppily cut together in a way that doesn't make sense. I know Snyder didn't make SS, but his guiding hand on the DCEU seems to have resulted in this being a franchise-wide ethos.

Leto should have questioned why the fuck they were filming all that crap with him, it wasn't a Joker and Harley movie as much as casuals wanted it to be. I'm not saying that BvS or SS were good, but they were entertaining at the time.

>Tell me why Heath Ledgers Joker isn't the best one

>Protip; you cant.

I've had a different set of reactions- my father and brother (the most casual of casuals) both hated the film, as did everyone else I know who has seen the film.

The thing is most of my friends, who were hyped for the movie, haven't actually seen it because it got such terrible reviews and WOM. Even those who have seen it pirated it because they wanted to see how bad it was.

Heath Ledger'a better, faggot

Affleck will write him better than Nicholson and Ledger, we just have to wait

>Batman refusing to do any kind of detective work on Superman in the two years he had to prep for his fight.

>still trying to push this meme
Nice try, shill.

>They had no flow
SS maybe but BvS? Go ahead and prove it.

>T-the next film will be b-better!

Every time.

>two years worth of investigation
>knows not a goddamn thing other than green rock powder hurts him
>apon their first meeting Supes knows he's Bruce Wayne, he has no fucking idea Clark is Supes

Cool, Bruce is watching clips from earlier in the movie, to bad the world's greatest detective couldn't figure out wuth two years what some nosey reporter figured out in six months, give or take

He wasn't looking for alter egos, but weaknesses.

Check the previous thread where these arguments were destroyed instead. It's much easier.

BvS was better than Man of Steel though.

Oddly enough Lex was the only one to deal any actual damage by finding Clark's adopted mother and putting her in danger, you'd think Batman, who'd want every edge he could, would have been looking for both psychological as well as physical weaknesses.

As much as I like Batfleck, Synder wrote him like shit, no amount of damage control will debunk this

Why did Batman jizz all over the joker?

>you'd think Batman, who'd want every edge he could
No because he's still a hero and won't put innocents in danger like that. Snyder even says this as a reason in an interview.

This is THE BIGGEST reason the Martha scene can work. If Batman is able to see Superman as innocent, he can't kill him. Batman doesn't hurt innocent people, only criminals.

Think about it: Batman still has the heart of a hero, but his reasoning was just flawed. He believes himself to be doing the right thing the whole time, despite Superman being innocent.

At least Man of Steel had a few genuinely emotional sequences that you can appreciate in a vacuum.

The only scenes in BvS I found even mildly entertaining were the Batman mausoleum sequence and Bruce/Diana interactions.

>We still haven't got a new CIA character

>This has Snyder's greasy fingerprints all over it. Motherfucker LOVES to film hours and hours and hours of shit
nigga, nearly all directors do that

well he was the best performed but a shitty adaptation of the joker, felt more like Anarky or even bane in terms of character

Yes, he was a better faggot, you seen Brokeback mountain?

eeeeeh, no. If anything, was a step back

Harley is Joker's toy and he's probably infuriated that someone other than him has the gall to play with her. The Joker is hardly rational either, so I don't see why he wouldn't go through all that.

>He wasn't looking for alter egos, but weaknesses.
Alter egos *are* weaknesses.
Batman of all people would know this; otherwise why would he have a *secret* identity?

>This is THE BIGGEST reason the Martha scene can work.
It's also the biggest reason it doesn't.
A plot point that requires stupidity and can't work without the stupidity doesn't become smart. It just means you've forced a conflict where there isn't much of one organically.

My mom screamed when she saw him. I think he's too edgy.

>Alter egos *are* weaknesses.
If you choose to use them to harm innocent people close to the person. Batman doesn't do that.

It did happen organically; you're projecting your own thoughts into the mind of Batman, who wouldn't think the same way.

easily the worst joker ever, cringeworthy bad

>now you belong to this handsome HONKA HONKA
what did he mean by this?

"God save anyone who insults the queen"

It was a meme.

PUT ME IN A HOLE AND THROW AWAY THE HOLE.

Yeah we did, Snyder killed him off too.

Is that sperm on the...by god, did Batman finally do it?!

>If you choose to use them to harm innocent people close to the person.
How do you know they're innocent when you literally don't know who they are to begin with and refuse to find out?

Not to mention the people working for Lex might be innocent security guards but he doesn't mind mowing through them to achieve his objective of getting the kryptonite.

if there isn't a bukkake parody scene with this in it, someone make it please

I like how he considers himself an artist rather than a gangster.

Holy kek is that actually in the extended cut? I might have to check it out.

By the way, do we have a definitive list of the added scenes? 11 minutes can't be that hard to point out.

why is he all covered in milk?

Just seen it, it isn't in the cut.
It adds nothing but two new Joker scenes, few Croc and Katana seconds, more bar scene and the Ayer cameo.
That's all.

The gif and OP pic is just Jared fucking around in the extras.

That logic makes no sense when you put it in the context of the movie
>Batman doesn't want to draw the innocent people that Superman cares about into their feud.
This works on its own.
>Batman ends the feud with Superman when he realizes that Superman has innocent earthlings that he cares about and this humaniizes Superman.
That, while begging the question of "why you didn't figure that out sooner" also works on its own.

But when you combine them you get "Batman doesn't want to harm the innocent earthlings that Superman cares about and stops wanting to harm SUperman when he realizes tat superman cares about innocent earthlings"

In other words, if Batman knows that Clark's got loved ones, why is there even a conflict? The resolution is him finding out that Clark has loved ones, but that's something he must have known already in order to choose not to target Clark's loved ones.

>best on screen Joker.
*lean into microphone*
Wrong.

I would literally rather see this guy play DCEU Joker then Leto again.

I love this guy, never got the hate desu.

Jim Parrack (Frost) said that Jared was literally acting all the time, so it might as well been The Joker, dude never broke character if not when he asked Margot if she was comfortable. Jim said he was like his handler during the whole shooting.

Yeah, we saw him acting during breaks in the released extras
I also like him as The Joker

EY HOL UP
*rolls back head*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*lays in circle of knives*
THAT WE SUM KINNA
*passes Will Smith sugar instead of salt*
EY HOL UP
*breathes deeply*
SO WHATCHA SAYIN
*tattoos forehead*
IS THAT IMMA
*overacts*
SUM KINNA
*pranks the cast*
JOE CER?

I don't remember this scene from the movie.

What was the point of this post?

Leto pls go

a.uguu.se/BhhLFzJvScTr.webm

Leto's Joker is like what an edgelord kid in middle school would come up with. His entire performance is some of the most cringeworthy shit I have ever seen onscreen.

>I'M AN IDEAAAAA

Fucking kill me.

>well he was the best performed but a shitty adaptation of the joker, felt more like Anarky or even bane in terms of character

>I don't have an opinion of my own so I'll just regurgitate contrarian posts I've seen on Sup Forums

>Leto
>edgelord
May I direct you to TDK?

Honest question here, what the hell was up with the growling/snarling? Oh and for the record, the best Joker is Hamill

Well, Jared Leto wasn't lying when he said a lot of blood, sweat and semen was put into this film!

not him, but TDK still is edgy, but it isn't filled with retarded meme tier cringe shit

Leto's idea of "crazy" is just acting as retarded as possible.

that is my opinion you thin skinned fuck, read a fucking comic or two.

>implying that's not how the Joker should be
Casual.

>but TDK still is edgy
>but it isn't filled with retarded meme tier cringe shit
nigga what?
Are you tempting me to post shitty ledger joker meme's? because there are fucking hundreds

Nowhere near enough funposting ITT
I guess we've gone back to the usual dull business of comparing all the other Joker performances?

It works when you delicately act edgy at certain times with solid narrative behind it. It's cringey when you're driving a pink lam with the words DAMAGED tattooed on your forehead.

LEDGER > NICHOLSON =ROMERO > LETO

Could anyone be more wrong?

Nothing he said was disagreeable.

>literally figured out he can't see through led, among other things
Did you even watch the movie?

>Check the previous thread where these arguments were destroyed instead.

Hahahahhahhaha

Nigga just admited that Batman had to ignore precious information for no reason, when knowing WHO is who is the first thing that Batman does for preptime.

Too bad he didn't discover anything that would have prevented their fight, like, you know, Superman's identity. But I guess they needed Batman to be an idiot in order for them to fight because of the title of the film. I liked the film but I just cannot defend this and run damage control. It was such a huge plot hole in the movie.

>If you choose to use them to harm innocent people close to the person.

There are MULTIPLE ways of using the informartion "who am I fighting", "where he lives" and "who is he associated with" that DOESN'T involve attacking inocent people.

You're arguing with a Synderfag user, no matter how you present this information to them they will disregard it because it contradicts them.

I hope the irony of calling someone thin skinned while you have a baby rage fit isn't lost on you.

Edgelords love him, and he is the farthest away from an actual representation of Joker. Good acting, but not for this character

I loved that, it was more Joker than what was portrayed in the actual movie. Attention whorish, flamboyant, self aware, and having fun while putting an act. Plus him refering to himself as an idea reminds me of when he refered to himself as a loa in a serious house on a serious earth.

Okay, here we go. Let's try to see things from Bruce's perspective.

Presumably, Superman has an alter ego as a fake human. This alter ego has relationships with normal people. He knows they are not guilty of any crimes in terms of helping Superman because Superman himself has not committed any crimes; he goes after Superman because of the THREAT of him becoming evil.

Regardless of this, Batman does not want to put these other people at risk because his beef is with Superman and Superman alone. It's not his style to kidnap or otherwise harm the people Superman's fake alter ego had relationships with.

>Not to mention the people working for Lex might be innocent security guards but he doesn't mind mowing through them to achieve his objective of getting the kryptonite.
These people are directly in his way and are obviously criminals. They've got firepower far surpassing normal security guards.

>"Batman doesn't want to harm the innocent earthlings that Superman cares about and stops wanting to harm SUperman when he realizes tat superman cares about innocent earthlings"

You are confusing the false relationships that Batman would believe Superman's alter ego would have with the real relationships that he would know for sure that Superman himself has. It's a subtle difference so I can see how you could make the mistake, but it's definitely an important distinction that has to be made.