Haha truck drivers aren't going to have jobs anymore

>haha truck drivers aren't going to have jobs anymore
>dude go to college lmao
>buy an alexa goyim
>rednecks want to kill all muslims and blacks

wew

>I have welfare queens.
>Wah, I can't keep up with advancing job markets, fund my PBR government!

Yeah, but we can find Laqueesha, Consuela, Abdullah and their twelve kids right?

Rednecks BTFO
If your job can be replaced by a computer, you're a fucking retard.

this was the tamest shit. i guess media is gonna shit on them for not tearing into the evil white people enough.

So everyone who isn't a scientist, enineer, or doctor?

Hell yeah, brainlets BTFO.

Or a content creator of some kind. Writers, artists, film makers, musicians etc.
Hell, even white collar shit like plumbers and electricians.

Are you retarded? Scientists, engineers and doctors are exactly the jobs that can potentially be replaced by computers.

Why didn't he just borrow money for a gender studies degree? fucking rural and suburban retards.

south park has been unfunny since 2008 and too political(as a crutch) since like 2014

no better than the simpsons lmao

i thought it was pretty damn funny.

I have seen almost every single episode of south park and this was the worst

the only laugh i got was butters saying "tampon boogers" and only because i have literally never heard that before

They should stop while they are ahead. Dont let south park die a death like this. Just pull the plug at season 20

Yeah it was

I actually agree. Ive seen all of them too. This might have been the actual very worst.

The only good thing this episode is that Cartman manned up and broke up with Hidi, if someone doesn't make you happy don't fucking be with them, if only the real world worked liked this

i didn't watch but it sounds like i made the right choice, i guess SP is finally dead

DEY TOOK ERR JERRRRRR

When Matt and Trey find a joke they like, they sure do like to run it to the ground.

in tonight's episode...randy marsh, suburbanite geologist, lectures actual rednecks on how to do home renovations

also, cartman and alexa make pee pee and poo poo jokes over and over
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What are you even angry about? I bet you don't know

oh look it's the annual "south park is shit because it makes fun of my thoughts too!" thread

weird you guys have been doing this for years and no shortage of viewers or threads

They made fun of retarded rednecks coal miners :'(

>>dude go to college lmao
I don't understand the college answer. What if this guy has a family to take care of, with a mortgage and other expenses? How is he going to pay for all that if he's attending a course that takes 4 years or more to complete just to get his degree for the off chance of increasing his employment prospects but leads to more debt initially?

What happens if he just isn't intelligent to qualify for post-secondary education? Even then, if he succeeds, what happens if that job with educational credentials ends up being obsolete due to automation as well? Forcing him back to square one with the same problem and no solution in sight.

is south park making fun of your thoughts but your above it?

I work in construction. Until a robot learns how to put drywall, spackle, texture and paint, then I'm good.

the rednecks who voted for Trump are the most sensitive out of any group. The writers over at SP, who are logical centrists, attack all ideologies and are basically impenetrable, and that's why so many of them are jealous

its not even that

a college degree doesnt get you SHIT anymore. Its a worthless piece of paper now. Most college grads are working jobs they could have gotten out of highschool

You're overthinking it. Just go to college. Everything will work out.

Take out a loan, too.

its more like assumption. do you personally spend time in the bible belt? i also doubt those 2 hollywood goy southpark writers spend time in the bible belt either

I assumed 'college' was shorthand for 'new job training'.

The new hot take about coal miners is that coal country was irresponsible for sinking so much of their infrastructure dependency on coal in the first place. Now thousands of families are in the lurch, and as a society we don't have a mechanism for helping people remain productive during technological upheaval.

People have a responsibility to plan for the future, but governments and administrative bodies also have an interest and responsibility to help their citizens through transitions that wipe out entire economies.

Lets all go throw wooden shoes into natural gas operations.

Take it from me. College is not only a waste of money, its a waste of time.

I have a fucking degree in economics and I have a job that has nothing to fucking do with it. Most of my fucking co-workers in the IT field have zero college.

Fuck college, trade school and certs are the way to go.

>I can't keep up with advancing job markets
Even if you can, are you lucky enough to be chosen for the job given there are less jobs available and more competition?

>people have to plan

al gore lied to america and tricked a political party into destroying a critical natural energy resource that our and other countries depend on

the blame lies entirely on fake global warming hysteria and the government regulation of coal.

entirely

they got a point

why don't rednecks get educated? they make more money than millenials

Oh, and I should mention, I have zero student loan debts. Waste of fucking time and effort. Its extended public school. k-12 + 4 years of government school. Waste. All of it.

Not really. They use computers as tools but all of those professions rely heavily on human creativity.

In real life plans rarely go according to plan

I was waiting for someone like you to show up, that bit at the end about his wall, was Randy's solution actually doable? Because from what it looked like as soon as he swung that hammer the whole second story should have started coming down, I'm curious about it because there's this wall in my house I wouldn't mind knocking down to get a better view from the bedroom to the living room.

>college is a waste of time because I wasted it
Thanks for the insight.

Yes.

But relying entirely on one resource is a recipe for disaster in all energy producing nations. It's fucking Venezuela right now, and the Saudis and other arab states are scrambling to diversify their economies before the value of oil is no longer enough to justify their value.

I'm training to be a wind tubine technician right now so I don't know what to think desu

Agreed. The only college degrees with high employment and demand are the STEM fields or the ones that involve the maths, like accounting. I really doubt the average blue collar worker is cut out to be an engineer, IT worker or scientist. Most just don't have the IQ for it. If they were, they probably wouldn't be working in a blue collar job of their own volition.

>they make more money than millenials
and they didnt go to college right? sounds like to me they have it better understood than college goers than.

Algorithms already write songs and scripts

yeah, but they're getting replaced by machines

they need to adapt or their source of income is gonna go dry fast

>white collar shit like plumbers and electricians

>plumbers and electricians
>white collar

Get your colors straight, fancyboy.

>yeah, but they're getting replaced by machines
thats not true though. come back when it is happening and not just a talking point from people like elon

The popular forms of these things can definitely be done by computers.

I actually haven't even seen the episode yet I went into the thread because SP lately has been triggering everyone and I wanted to see the shitstorm. Sorry I can't help.

coal country went from having a small economy based on coal to not having an economy. most of these areas were destroyed by reconstruction after the civil war. They never had a chance

Is this going to be another season long thing?

Haven't watched it but no one is really interested in its smarmy, centerist "hey-everyone's-an-asshole" philosophy. One half of the country basically wants to line the other up against a wall and shoot.

DOOT DOOT

lol, what a weak episode, even plebbit didn't think it was funny (my friend is active there, he told me)

Spoken like true fucking Dumbass retards who couldn't cut it in a community college. Tell anyone with an education college degrees are worthless pieces of paper. They will call you an idiot and hopefully spit in your face. Millennials folks

>the rednecks who voted for Trump are the most sensitive out of any group
This is untrue. It only seems this way because they have been so quiet over the years, especially through social media. Now they aren't so quiet; they finally figured out that this new game require them to be loud on social media to drown out/compete with far left that has controlled the social media narratives up to this point.

we already have the hardware to replace doctors, only the software is shit now
give it a decade or so and the doctors will the next in line for they TOOK ARE JERBS

aww, well good luck, it's not very funny, the made a political guff that made no since with the punchline

lol computers can already compose music

There are literally people who think we should pay for 800k illegal aliens hospital education and housing bills, but spend all their time alienating blue collar workers and stepping over homeless when they walk the streets of their "diverse" city.

>the rednecks who voted for Trump are the most sensitive out of any group.

True. I never see overreaction from Clinton or Bernie voters.

My fuckin' Alexa kept going off the entire show.
I thought it was really good. Had some good laughs throughout.

They'll spit on whites for being "uneducated trash" while hiring spics who live on welfare because they are cheaper

Really makes you think

the "get a job writing apps instead of manufacturing american products!" was literally a Hillary campaign talking point

There is nothing centrist about it.

Cartman becoming incapable of holding a conversation with humans because he got used to speaking to AI subservants who's only role is to obey and entertain him. (Liike gen x does) Turning his own dissatisfaction into victim hood while believing that his dissatisfaction automatically means it's the partners fault, cause she is not there simply to entertain him and wants to actually talk about important ssubjects. (Like feminists do). Showing how the working class is actually hurting and have a point, . And whites are simply shutting them up because it's hurting their "brand", they want to hide the problems under the rug as long s they get to be seen as the good guys helping people.

Idk, maybe you are just shallow and couldn't see past the surface of the jokes buT this episode is as deep as any other south park episode.

South Park wouldn't have an audience without the dunning krugen effect

The new season of SP started? Will this one have a retarded plot too?

>Consuela

lost it

they are very sensitive, because they know their ideology is a flimsy populist mess that will fizzle out in a few years. It seriously has peaked. They can get pissed, but Charleston really did them in. The entire country was watching that shit, and most people were disgusted, and don't want to be associated with that shit. They are living in a bubble if they think that day had a positive reaction on the country as a whole.

episode was kineaux

Not fair to compare the two. Millenials meet the job market with everyone asking for degrees or experience. They obviously can't get the experience before the degree, so they go after the degree.

The boomer generation didn't have this problem. There was less emphasis on degrees for everything, so they could get an entry level job and gain experience. So now they have experience and can get jobs that require that experience. At least they have that small comfort. Millenials are fucked if they do, and fucked if they don't; always stuck competing against 1000s of other candidates all looking for that experience. The only sure way to get hired is too have connections with the ppl hiring.

>say for years that South Park has gone down hill and isn't as good as it used to be
>suddenly South Park gets political and says things I disagree with
>now everyone is acting like I hate it for it's politics
Fuck you.

Trey and Matt have become aging liberal hippie douches

>The boomer generation didn't have this problem
what year do you think this is. the "rednecks" you are talking about who don't go to college are your generation now. do you think redneck boomers are still in their 20s?

this
>retards

I was hoping that Alexa would become an AI and destroy humanity.

It's kind of funny they're exactly the same people they used to mock in the early seasons of the show.

you didnt have to respond and behave as if you are the sole person they are talking about. why do you carry that insecurity?

I'm really lost as to what message this episode was trying to convey.

I was waiting for a pay off but there wasn't one. The episodes of the past few seasons haven't been self-contained stories but usually there is enough structure to warrant that.

That the racists just want jobs and Cartman is a cunt to his girlfriend

Really getting tired of this leftist propaganda

why do you watch south park than?

Israeli here, I didn't understand the whole "white people renovating houses" thing. What was the punchline to them being white?

most white collar jobs are going to be replaced. tradesmen are relatively lower on the chopping block.

ITT

notice Randy uses a jack to support the framing while he demos the drywall

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE POL BULLIES ARE BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN MOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET THEM JANNY GET THEM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

THIS IS A NEOGAF SAFE SPACE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY CANT THE MODS JUST BE FROM FYAD

I HATE YOU POL MEANIE POO POO HEADS!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOK MOOT HIRE SA NEOFAG MODS NOW

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOXIC GAMERGOOBERS ARE RUINING MY BOARD

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POL IS BULLYING ME AGAIN MUMMY

MUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOFYGOOGLES MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*PPPPBBBRRRRRRRRRFRFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT* *BBBBBVVVBRBRRRRFFFFFFFFFSSHHHHTTTTTT* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY

*BBBBBBBBFFFFFFRFRRRRRRRPPPPPPPHHHHFFFFFFFSSHHSHHHHNNNTTTTTTTT* MOOOOOOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH POL MEANIES TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW I WANT MUH SAFE SPACE I WANT MUH COLORING BOOKS I WANT MUH TRANNY DOLLS AND MUH PLAYDOH

*FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFTTTTTTTT* I WANT MY MOMMY

MEANIE POL PEE PEE HEADS ARE TRIGGERING ME WAAAAAAAAA I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE YOU ALT-RIGHT MEANIE BUTT HEADS

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

If peoples' jobs are being replaced by automations, why do you still have hundreds of thousands (or is it millions) immigrating?

So now South Park is a soap op

i wish i could be this into it, but im just here in my boxers not caring too much. i bet they are smiling and having all sorts of fun.

Imagine being triggered enough to write this down.

this reskin doesn't work unless it's advocating Sup Forums is it suppose to?

hillary clinton is a centrist dumbass

underrated post

>Imagine being triggered enough to copy pasta
ftfy

RIGHT WING SJWS!

Is she a centrist because she simultaneously hates both blacks and whites?

It's doable yes, the specific order he did it in was wrong but that's not important

SEETHING