Should we genocide sociopath people?

Should we genocide sociopath people?

>Taking Psych. courses
Sociopath is a coloqual term for Psychopath. Anti-Social Personality Disorder is Psychopathy.

This pic is dumb, but yes, Psycho genocide when?

No, sociopaths are useful.

Explain.

what are you talking about.

sociopaths are failed psycopaths that can't use emotions as tools so they try other methods like peer pressure and shaming.

Sociopathy isnt even a real word, not is it a real diagnosis

what's this guy's name again

i forget

That would mean killing off most major businesses on account of 45% of CEOs having sociopathic tendencies

>wants to kill people
>isn't a sociopath

It is I
BendThatDick CummingBitch

Another failure of the American education system.

Yes.

>not

hhahahahaha fucking idiot. the word you're looking for is nor you stupid fucking retard

SOCIOPATHY IS A MEME THE REAL RED PILL IS EVERYONE HAS THE CAPABILITY OF BEING A SOCIOPATH SORRY FOR ALL CAPS

another abbo criminal on the loose

Nice meme
SHARRRRRT

This meme needs to die.

You can be just as ruthless and "useful" as a legit sociopath and still have a conscience. You just have to have the wisdom to understand the long term effects of what you're doing.

sorry, auto correct

Anyhow, a typo doesn't invalidate my point

But yeah, sociopaths probably shouldn't be genocided, just bred out of the gene pool.

We're the only ones keeping this fucking ship afloat, do you really want the Communists to rule you?
Throw your lot in with Capitalism, we don't care what you do so long as you preserve wealth.

Another problem with the "sociopaths are useful" meme is that, as accurate as it is, what happens when the sociopath gains power beyond anyone else's control, as has happened with the banking system, the political powers in Europe, and I'm sure every historical atrocity?

Sociopaths, even when totally understood, especially when totally understood, are thousands of times more dangerous than nuclear energy, and probably less beneficial overall beforehand.

The ones "keeping this ship afloat" are the hard working stiffs who produce shit for pennies on the dollar.

I'm not saying communism works better, but what we've got right now is better described as cronyism. There are no social or ethnic ties keeping the elite loyal to the plebs. This state of affairs will wreck everything and everyone.

Ironic
>genocide advocate for sociopaths

No, they're the slave minded sheep who carry out the orders of their superiors, whether you accept this harsh truth has no consequence because you know that it is the truth.
Some are meant to rule, whilst others are meant to be ruled.

Of course there is cronyism, unquestioning loyalty is very valuable when wielding any kind of power, it would surprise you how many wealthy natives are deeply patriotic and how much they despise the left.

No, non-Sociopaths should be.

yeah, no. a lot of the useful scientists, inventors, ceos, doctors, surgeons are sociopaths. some are even family people.

get rid of the dumber psychos with poor impulse control.

>meant
Are you some faggot deist? Nothing is built with intentionality except what we build ourselves.

> would surprise you how many wealthy natives are deeply patriotic
Could have fooled me.

>We're the only ones keeping this fucking ship afloat, do you really want the Communists to rule you? Throw your lot in with Capitalism, we don't care what you do so long as you preserve wealth.

I'd put your legs in a slow cooker and bake them for hours. I'd dehydrate you for days giving you just enough water to not die. You'd experience near death by dehydration for weeks.

I'd put you in a metal cage and drop you in the ocean, pulling you back up just as you lost consciousness. I'd bring you back, get the water out of your lungs, and once you're done coughing, just as you've finally regained your bearings on what's going on. I cut your head off starting from the front working my way to the sides, side to side.

I'd love to see your face.

The inferiors are ruled by the superiors, that's the way it has always been and that's how it always will be, no some superiors are born poor and may have to serve others for awhile but eventually they will rise to assume their rightful place amongst their peers.

If you refuse to accept that some are naturally meant to lead whilst others are naturally meant to follow then that's your problem, but it doesn't make it any less true.

The media types often aren't patriotic, but most businessmen are, look at Trump for example, his kind of patriotism isn't all that uncommon.

Nice projection about what you wish for yourself.

...You're either conflating a hierarchical society with sociopathy, or you've gone off on a tangent that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Hierarchy is natural. Selling your tribe to the highest bidder is not.

By natural I mean "healthy and sustainable," not magically more valid because it evolved.

Hah, good. I want the day of the rope for sociopaths, they don't belong in a pure world.

About 45% of major businesses are what I'd call full-on cancer so yeah, cool.

No. I want to live.

You don't deserve it. Scum.

what about the ones in entertainment? Surely you wouldn't want to kill someone who would make you laugh one day, r-right?

Reading what you have to say just makes me smile. I can't get enough of it it's why I come here. My grin just grows and grows.

I'd love to see your face and everything it shows. Id love to hear everything you have to say, I want to know everything you know. All the strange and odd little facts about the world you know. Not known alone of course.

And after all that I'd still love to reach my fingers through your neck, to see what exactly it would take. How much force that is. If I could even manage it.

Because you sicken me in ways I can't describe. In ways you wouldn't understand.

Not because you're incapable of it, not because they're special. But because you just don't have the right view of the situation.

And I'd love to give that to you.

So that once you really understood just why I hate you so, you'd know just why I was pulling you apart.

They all need to die. No exceptions.

My sister is full on sociopath. Incredibly smart and manipulative to the point she can make anyone be friends with her if she wants but instead she chooses to just be alone 98% of the time. I'm am sociopathic too, but only too a lesser extent. Sometimes I'm manipulative but at the very least I try and make sure the opposite party gets some good out if it because I know when I get to work I'm going to get what I want. I think it runs in my family on my dad's side but idk. Sometimes I wish it were slightly different. It has allowed me to make a lot of money for someone my age. However the only way I can ever feel emotion is by making others feel the emotion first and letting it reflect back to me and I get a glimpse of what it's like. At least I contribute to society though

nah I'm going to make you guys laugh with my show

You are welcome to try.

Could be fun.

Suspension of rules is precisely what sociopaths hope for every day. Hunting under controlled conditions is cool, but hunting without restrictions...

Oh shit, just thinking about it, I think I came a little bit.

What, so you can manipulate us with laughs?

why because we are smarter than you......

do I need to draw it out with a crayon for you?

not manipulate you paranoid freak. I'm going to bring joy in your life

idk. I say yes but i think i might be a sociopath myself. I literally copy people's personalities. My persona is basically Opie and Anthony Guest + Mean Girls + Richard Dawkins + some popular guy at my high school. I literally copy actions that get a positive reaction and i just assumed all people did it. I don't take most things serious, i'm a sarcastic douche all the time, i'm always frustrated when people don't do what i want and i cant help but look down at everyone who isn't me. I lie all the time about everything in my life and i make up personas / lives to impress other people and iv ever developed characters. I dont have a real personality myself tho..

I feel a deep emptiness in my very being and i don't feel anything for other people except my family and 1 friend. I have fired people with families and felt nothing. I force smiles and i practice expressions. I make up obsessions and consciously feed into them just to overcome my lack of emotions and frustration from not being able to feel the good emotions. My obsessions are very specific and i have a fetish for white women with blue eyes and marrying a white girl with blue eyes and having a family with her is all it want in my life. i knowingly feed this obsession consciously to give my life meaning because otherwise i just feel empty and frustrated. I'm pretty sure i have morals and standards but i could give a fuck if nobody is looking. And in my "dreams" i'v came really close to executing planned out kidnappings of white girls and having dungeons to put them in and the only thing that really stopped me is forcing myself to personalizing those girls and imagine it happening to my sisters.

Im selfish as fuck. I just don't care about anyone but myself and my hypothetical Aryan blue eyed wife whom i'd want to worship like a statue and obsess over to give my life meaning. I don't know if i'm a sociopath but if i am and this is what other people are going through then we all deserve to be shot.

i'm not a nigger btw

Kek, check out this faggot.

are you me?

I can relate to 95% of what you say, especially the part with your sisters.

I have bad news for us though..

Watch out for the edge

You arent a sociopath. Just a teenager trying to fit in really hard. Just relax a bit or it'll manifest into actual mental illness

pretty sure you're just an asshole

But why? If you're a sociopath, why would you care about making others laugh and making them happy?

>high functioning sociopath
>best damn detective there is
>constantly outwits the police and criminals
>want to genocide him because he is better

Wew lad. Just found marxism have you?

Sociopaths ARE better. Human emotions are weak and stupid and too many people become so pathetic when they can't wrap their heads around when bad things happen.

Want to know why we need sociopaths? Because then people will stop whining whenever there's a terrorist attack. We live in an age of terrorism so what the fuck do you expect?

If people just got on with it and stopped with this feelings bollocks then we'd get a lot more done.

she's just a woman. They all are different, because female empathy works differently than male one

you got it wrong. Sociopathy is the absence of empathy. Empathy in normal functioning humans can be shut-off through cortisol. in ASPD, that mode is always on.

Sorry, Mr. Edgy, but ASPD IM WOLF YOU SHEEP memes are very much wrong. as described above, you simply lack a mode that we have. We can be just as brutal, aggressive and merciless.

See: Hitler vs. Stalin

You are probably emotionally stunted to a degree, but social mimicry is not necessarily an indicator of sociopathy, neither is having dark thoughts. The fact that you have the impulse control, and the coping mechanism of your sisters obviously means you care about people.

You should still see a shrink, though

I'm 25 and i'm a manager.

Iv watch "are you a sociopath" videos and i match a lot of the questions. I rather be an asshole although. Fuck sociopaths, i make myself sick.

Sociopathy is a meme normies forced to explain their inability to do what needs to be done.

Empathy is literally a buzzword.
>Why shouldn't I do x thing that will make me better off
>DUDE DONT U HAVE ANY EMPATHY LIKE OMG WHAT IF THAT WAS U AND SOMEONE DID THAT?

>Should we genocide sociopath people?

Yes.

For me really it's not just sociopaths that should be put to death, the vast majority of humanity is scum and should be culled. I would estimate 90% of humanity is degenerate.

It is basically just the secular humanist term for heretic

Have you tried not being a miserable fuck?

no plz I'll be a good goy

I left out a few details about my sister. She went to a mental institution after threatening her college roommate's life and told me she felt no regret. Doctors didn't want to let her go until her behavior normalized but since she is full on sociopath she just imitated normal reactions and emotions and they let her out. I'm pretty comfortable around women and have a lot of experience in intimacy and connections with them but I've never seen someone who is capable of manipulation and as remorseless as her.

Personally I hate hurting people, but humanity is so disgusting, that I wouldn't mind seeing most of it gone, preferably the ones that are unworthy of life.

>Sociopath is a coloqual term for Psychopath
this. it's a fake term

That would get rid of literally everybody with ambition.

That image applies to almost everyone in this thread.

They've should've just killed her honestly.

where do you live? curious because you sound like someone I know.

If we genocide all sociopaths, we would be genociding all women.

>Me: the comment
What state do you live in?

Nobody is putting forward any logical arguments in this thread.

You can have ambition just fine not being one of those things. Sociopaths aren't human, they're something closer to like an amoeba or a leech. Nothing would make my smile more than seeing a pile of them burning.

Sorry, the context of your post made you sound younger. I suppose I wouldn't rule out the possibility. I don't think sociopathic people are fully understood, especially to the common masses, so it is hard to recognize a true sociopath unless you are one yourself. I can say it is characterized mostly by lack of emotion. You mentioned frustration and emptiness, but I haven't experienced that. I am not frustrated with my lack of feeling or inability to care, I use it to accomplish my goals. Goals that people with emotion would have trouble achieving. So far only one person has been smart enough to determine I am a sociopath without me telling them. One of the few times I've actually been surprised at someone else's intelligence

My sister or her roommate?

>logical arguments
>Sup Forums

>I'm a sociopath XD

Sister, nothing personal seeing how I don't know that thing, Sociopaths are beasts though and should be either culled or enslaved at the very least.

No, we should collect them and force them into a caste of CIA-like operatives, doing the stuff nobody wants to do, to people, like, for money obviously.

Also, autistic should be collected and used to redesign complex systems to make them more efficient.

I'm just a bit annoyed because it always goes this way. People don't seem to be able to talk about this subject rationally.

If you can experience an emotional connection with someone then you aren't sociopathic, you'll be okay.

I really envy those who get to feel love, to love or to feel loved seem like such wonderful emotions, being with someone who I knew loved me but I felt nothing for really got me down, now I don't even try to form long relationships, just meaningless flings.

The life of a sociopath isn't a fun or happy one, sure the money and expensive things are nice but the total lack of good feelings isn't, the only thing I feel is anger, jealously and a thirst for power.
I see life as a play, where I am the observer watching the little human animals play their pathetic game of life.

>genocide sociopaths
>legit discussion on genocide
>discussing a meme term

you're lucky to get the thread we have so far

sociopath isnt a thing. the liberals wanted a name to call people decades ago that was suppose to be bad. some doctors are liberals.

the mental health community as a whole globally said this isnt a thing. that there is no impairment or abnormality. there is no problem with brain chemistry producing the symptoms and no brain damage or irregular blood flow pattern

the last one was more recent and was quite damning. schizophrenia and bipolar for instance have a distinct patter that shows up on MRI's. "sociopaths" dont have any irregularities

sane people lie when they think they will get into trouble and there is nothing wrong with not having a emotional response

People are sociopathic, that's what sales representatives and public speakers excel in. There is nothing wrong with manipulating people through reasoning.

Psychopaths are emotionally blind, and are incapable of feeling a full fledge emotional response to their environment.

There's nothing wrong with either, but I would avoid histrionic and violent people in general.

I'm intrigued. Should I really be culled for showing sociopathic tendencies even though they are not as severe as hers? Tbqh I don't take offense to the thought of my sister dying, it gives me no emotion but at any given time she is the smartest person in the room capable of making people generally perceive her how she wants to be perceived so how would anyone ever know she is a sociopath? Have you ever met one personally?

sociopathic people get the most done

I think the average age on this board is like 20. Somebody on here already said that there is no difference in a sociopath and a psychopath. You cant have constructive conversations with people this retarded.

It's now reclassified under antisocial personality disorder, the condition still exists but has had a name change because of the confusion caused by sociopath = psychopath because they both end in "opath"

The plebians are feeble minded so a change was necessary

Here's a bit of pop trivia for you, the British government once toyed with the idea of giving leadership roles to sociopaths among the populace in the case of a nuclear war, because they would be able to keep their head and not have a psychological breakdown.

Why would we genocide sociopaths? They're the result of Eugenics and are technically the forgotten master race. Are you one of the mongrels we fought WW2 for, or something?

What's the difference between a psychopath and sociopath?
Which one has at least a glimmer of empathy?

She is useful to you, it would be foolish not to prevent her death.

Psychopaths = irrational
"sociopath" = extremely rational
Basically, there is a formal definition in the DSM 4

Personally, I've met at least one off the top of my head, being narcissist it's not terribly hard for me to detect sociopaths because while I desire nothing more than admiration, i'm well aware when it's fake, and I'm extremely difficult to manipulate as well since well I know better than pretty much anyone so why would I bother listening to a fool trying to get me to his or her dirty work.

I don't really experience emotional connections with others. I just fake it really well, almost to the point where it is better than the real thing. I don't cry or feel sad when people I've been close to die.

There haven't even been rational arguments regarding whether or not to genocide sociopaths. The only responses on topic are "I think so!", "I think not!", and "I'm a sociopath please pay attention to me!" The only meaningful discussion is off-topic, but centered around definitions so loose that it hardly seems like the people involved know their opponent's positions. The original post is absurd, but absurdity should be the easiest to respond to. Sup Forums has no trouble reacting to the usual "Sup Forums BTFO" shitposts. The first few posts call it stupid and either something is found that catalyzes a larger discussion or the thread dies. This thread is more like a bunch of tigers arranged in a circle waiting for prey. Some of them lunge in confusedly, then others mistake the ones in the circle for prey and attack them. It's just a whole bunch of fighting when nobody even has anything to prove. It's completely unlike other threads, where faulty arguments get a bunch of (You)s until someone ragequits. This is more like an exercise in arbitration.

So what's your goal then, if you have no emotions, how can you feel any pleasure at anything, why are you even alive?

How is she useful to me? I don't receive any benefit or support from her. Sometimes I believe she is insightful but I don't believe insightful equals useful. I only talk to her on rare occasions when I go home to see my family

Sociopath can best be described as as merciless and cold narcissist pretending to be human by wearing human skin, trying out various personalities as masks, and mimicking general human behavior. They'll have a supply of people to dispose of when they get bored of them and use other against each other. They never really take responsibility for their own actions and scapegoat others, don't like being revealed, and have flat affects.

They're the kind of weirdos you don't want to have in your life without exception. People who glorify them are just trying to be too cool for school contrarians but don't really comprehend the meaning behind the word due to never having met a sociopath.