Whites and indians get out. Canada is for the chinese now

Whites and indians get out. Canada is for the chinese now.

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCAKCN11822D
youtu.be/SEyRLd8qHj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A

Sup Forums memes aside, are there really that many Chinese in Canada?

I thought Canada was white like Europe

The Chinese have always owned Canada though

im learning mandarin because my city is overrun and if you're white and can speak it you get the big buxx

Lots of Asians in Toronto and British Colombia with significant Asian gangs.

In British Columbia mostly.

The Asians have a significant presence, and they have a large share of the drug trade - mostly heroin and MDMA (which flows through to the U.S.).

Go back to your little island, Anglo

Canada is lebensraum for the Han.

Theres a million of them in Toronto and Vancouver, not many elsewhere.

Same goes with shitskins in Ottawa and Toronto.

Stay out of the major cities and Canada is a white mans paradise.

My entire highschool of 1000s of students had 3 black kids and like 4 asians. Zero muslims.

My city, Richmond B.C., is more then 70% Chinese.

Good luck with the natives!

Just moved to Vancouver from Toronto.
There's just as many chinks back home as there are here. They drive up the fucking price of every single piece of property, if a house is selling for $399'000 these fucks will buy it for $465'000 and drive everybody else out of the neighborhood.
I can't wait until we start deporting them en masse.
If you don't want any non-whites just move an hours drive away from Toronto and you'll find reasonably priced property

Latest news says the new "foreign ownership tax" is actually having an affect on the housing market in BC.

ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCAKCN11822D

kill whitey

YELLOW

I like seeing progress but holy shit is it frustrating that they let it get this far.
they still raised the prices so high that I can't fathom buying my own place out here
who the fuck can afford a million dollar home?
Thanks to them the price of rent is also stupid expensive.

I have no probrem with this. Even in large groups the Asians are non-threatening. They dress well, have excellent taste in cars, and will typically work hard to make sure their family succeeds. Their behavior is also predictable, which goes a long way toward endearing them to their fellow citizen. This last point is key to why blacks are looked down upon - they are as unpredictable as full-on retards, and have even less empathy than the average potato.

>Europe
>White
I wish :(. Fuck the niggers.

Well, chinese wont have problems with natives.

Kill whitey checking in from the city by the bay

A FUCKING REAF

We can all be friends.

and alberta and calgary..

>stay out of the major cities
which has nothing but wilderness, you made your point white canadians have all been displaced and made to live in cuck sheds

they also won't hire you because you're not one of them

mostly fujian fake marriages migrants

not to sure if they control the drug trade, but they definetly locks down the chinese supermarkets monopoly

Save it for Aussie shitposters.

Vancouver is a Chinese city state, but other than that, no.

Can't blame the Chinese for not wanting to live next to feral blacks, whites, arabs, and other shitskins.

Sure they are cheap and thieve and don't pay their workers, and put out a lot of shit quality work. But they are at least non-violent.

SEA is 2nd best behind white.

I am from a small town that is over 95% white.

However, right now I am at the University of Waterloo and I feel like a minority because of how many Asians there are.

You think hiding in Canada will save you from us you Chink.

Canada is ours, its our 30th state. We know every nook and cranny for leaf land more than you.

Whites may be cucked to fight the chink and muslim cancer, but not us.

>Whites and indians get out. Canada is for the chinese now.

Ce pays a toujours été pour les pur laines, James...

I'll take the slant eyes fucks over all these smelly poo loos any day
t. White people of Canada

Le nombres de cocus Anglos dans ce thread est triste...

Fuck off Quebec.
I'd rather have my kids speaking chingy changy pip bong than your bastardization of french

brotier-canadians have been picking up hockey lately, you don't see asians doing that

>Asian
>Criminal
Now you are just bullshitting me

>Fuck off Quebec.
>I'd rather have my kids speaking chingy changy pip bong than your bastardization of french

Tu vas surtout avoir Allah dans le cul, salope d'anglo....

youtu.be/SEyRLd8qHj4

>Their behavior is also predictable
This is the best thing about them imo. I live 4,000km away from Vancouver but the rich chinks fund our rather amazing infrastructure and military bases and government buildings which employ many people here.

I grew up 90 minutes north of Toronto and it is still 95% white. If non-whites couldn't vote I wouldn't give a shit, but they can. So we need to devolve powers further or deport them.

>I grew up 90 minutes north of Toronto and it is still 95% white. If non-whites couldn't vote I wouldn't give a shit, but they can. So we need to devolve powers further or deport them.

Tu parle de Thunder bay, James?