Justice League Dark - Official Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=MbA8TKIeJ7g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VQMh5uKu1r0?t=242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for STOP PUTTING BATMAN IN EVERY MOVIE, DC.

meh
maybe I'll watch it at 1.125 speed

It looks nice, as long as it focuses on the JL Dark and not giving the spotlight to the JL or Batman, it'll be ok. Hype for John Stewart

>r STOP PUTTING BATMAN IN EVERY MOVIE, DC.
Superman pls you sucks.

>ConstanTEEN
DROPPED SO FUCKING HARD

Kill yourself, Damianfag

>Kill yourself,Superman

Will Damian Wayne save the day in this one?

The "I have a butler" line made me chuckle, but otherwise it seems meh and generally about just shoving magic characters into the movie without actually making them good.

buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no Superman :D

You do realize Superman is a fictional character, right? Or are you so far gone you don't even understand the boundaries between fiction and reality?

YEAHHHHHH :)
zatanna is so pretty.

>BATMAN (and justice league dark) FEATURING VERY SPECIAL GUEST BATMAN
Every time.

What's this shit about Superman? Nobody even mentioned him, you goddamn maniac.

>boundaries between fiction and reality?
>Kill yourself, Damianfag
you says that to me.

Hold on, hold on. Is Constantine being voiced by Matt Ryan?

Yep

Where did John Stewart and Martian Manhunter come from?

Yes

Appears so.

This looks like complete fucking garbage.

If the choice is between this quality and nothing then just stop making animated films.

It's a figure of speech, you twat. Don't take everything so literally. It's like if I called you a faggot, or a nigger, doesn't mean I literally think you're a homo or a black dude.

Beats me. Hawkman is there, too.
Yeah, it's him. There was behind the scenes with him and everything.

When did J'onn, Hawkman and John Stewart join the animated movies Justice League?

I feel that.
Sometimes shit going a little faster makes for some good laughs

>Batman
Fucking dropped.

There'd better be a Klarion cameo.

I'm not putting up with more fucking batman if there's no Klarion.

Superman shouldn't be in it either.

>Swamp Thing's voice

More

>Constanteen
REEEEEEEEE

It's just Damifag, ignore her.

ConstanTEEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad it's her New 52 costume.

Why the fuck would they give Deadman that voice. No one has ever heard that fucking cartoonish voice when they read Deadman.

Fuck these movies and the entire cast and crew responsible for any of them after Dark Knight Returns. They're not even worth torrenting anymore.

When will you cucks just admit that "tyne" sounds retarded and wrong?

Isn't the GL in the Justice League there John Stewart? I thought Hal Jordan was Green Lantern in the shitty film universe?

It's a shame they couldn't get the voice actor from JLU.

>THIS!!

>implying he is wrong
oversaturation is real as fuck mang, at this point I'll take anybody over Bats.

This is true. Putting Batman in everything is just making people dislike Batman.

Every day is Xmas for us Batmanfags.

>FEATURING BATMAN.

Jesus, characterfags crying about the roster as if this was a videogame instead of caring about the actual quality of the movie.

hahahahahaah

I like Batman, but this is ridiculous.
Plus, where did Hawkman come from? They keep changing the team over the films.

>oh shit magic
>lets ignore our magic based member completely and call a bunch of weirdos just because batman said so
>is not like he is the new guardian of magic , heir to one of the original lords of order or anything.
and people wonder why new52 Billy is always pissed

Characters dictate quality. Maybe you'll understand that when you grow up.

>all this Bat butthurt
maybe you niggas should've swallowed your pride and accept Superbro, Superchad and Man Of Murder as your saviors rather than throw insufferable tantrums about muh optimism and muh aw shucks while Batman was taking over publishing and media, there would've been more variety now

Okay, so. In the DC Direct to DVD Animated Film Universe the League has probably been slowly expanding over time as more other Supers catch their attention and work with them.

Hal is off world and Earth has been getting flushed with Lanterns. So Stewarts taking his spot on the League.

Hawkman, be alien or serial reincarnate, probably helped with some big problems and smashed things. He's high profile so they brought him into the League.

Martian Manhunter is Superman with Extra Powers. Once he enters the sphere of Public Awareness how can he not get roped into the Justice League?

The problem is, supposedly Batman is a magic Skeptic in the film. Or part of the League is anyway; meanwhile Diana has tools blessed by the Greek Pantheon, Aquaman has a magic trident and is learning the history of his people and their once sorcerer kings, and if Hawkman isn't from Thanagarr then he's eternally reincarnated ancient egypt guy because Magic.

...also Justice League vs Teen Titans just happened. Like...just. And it dealt with a literally demon and his progeny being a doorway into this world.

So, this movie seems weird.

>this bait

Kill yourself, I am not going to waste a better response on you.

>guys
>Billy please, adults are talking
>but wisdom of So---
>here, take this Batcredit card and buy some ice-cream or something

Fuck me I forgot about Billy.

Yeah, Bill Batson and the power of the WIZARD SHAZAM are right over there too among the League's extended lineup.

I have my complaints, but I liked this trailer. Looks good overall.

Batman isn't a skeptic. He just doesn’t like magic because it's dangerous and unreliable.

>being this desperate

fokin saved mate

Yes, so glad Bats is in it, maybe some people might watch it.
Cause they sure as fuck weren't before lmaaooo

Can they just fuck off with this "animated universe" shite already?

None of them are actually any good. They're vaguely enjoyable, but none that have actually made me think "wow, that was absolutely worth my time"

Also I love how it seems going by this that they've made Constantine speak like no scouser, let alone British person has spoken since like, the 60's?

>dropped because it's being pronounced like it has in most media throughout the past years
yes im sure dc and wb are heartbroken they've lost you

Even Spectre is tired of Batman's shit.

when are they going to start over and stop aping the new 52 shit

>muh wisdom of a dead jew who lived thousand of years ago should make me smarter than everyone else!

This thread went down hill fast.

Nah, they're going for the skeptic angle.

youtu.be/VQMh5uKu1r0?t=242

Why wouldn't he be? Every time they meet, Batman sits on the table.

He was wise for a Jew, though.

Something I've always thought to be bullshit.

Batman is all about

>muh training lets me do this

In answer to why he could do anything. Bruce could be undercover as a cocktail waiter and have to make the perfect drink lest he blows his cover, so you better believe he trained for that. World class poker player too. Muh training.

I always find it bullshit that he wouldn't indulge in learning some magic, even if he wouldn't rely on it purely to fill in a hole in his knowledge.

Even if it was just magic lore or practices as opposed to ACTUALLY casting spells.

Nigga knows everything about everything apart from magic.

Now that I think about it, you'd think the League of Assassins would indulge in it a bit more than they do wouldn't you

>Billy's face when Batman pulls this shit

fuck Billy, Constantine is better

>Hype for John Stewart
So, does this mean that Hal just buggered off to somewhere in between movies? With Sinestro?

Constantine is a two bit chancer, albeit a very cunning and clever one. Its part of his charm.

Billy hold the power of SHAZAM

You can't just learn that shit, and it puts you in control of the power of one of the most powerful wizards in the universe

He wasn't even that wise, he just took advise from the demons of the ars goetia

he couldn't even hold the Captain Marvel name
I wouldn't trust him with anything

Because of legal wranglings outside of the realms of the stories that only happened because DC ran the character into the ground lest he take the sheen off their golden boy Superman

I say this as a Supermanfag

fuck you

Stop putting Batman in Batman movies? lol

That's what people are there for. He's cool about it though, he's like "Hey. I'm here, I'm Batman. But check out these other characters, you might like them"

Space

>johns bullshit

Fuck off. Johns got rid of everything that made the character good.

Don't watch it, then

*Detroit

Billy isn't DARK, though

Good ol' Constantine.

>Batman
Dropped

bitching over lack or overexposure of characters aside, I'm glad Swampthing is getting some spotlight in media in this and in the JL Action cartoon, i just hope the writing is good because by far that has being the biggest weakness in this direct to dvd movies recently.

Like I said, I find them vaguely enjoyable, its more that the stuff they do outside of their shared universe stuff is usually far more interesting.

Give me Gods and Monsters over this tripe any day of the week because at least they're trying to do something beyond their usual cookie cutter it all feels the same bland versions of these characters and their stories