David is the progenitor to the xenomorph of the first alien

>david is the progenitor to the xenomorph of the first alien

why, why is scott doing this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfN9jSYviDE
youtube.com/watch?v=qD1eJIncZHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wants to destroy everything you love

...now if only he makes Gladiator 2 where Maximus comes back from the afterlife to lead christian rebels against rome

we create david
david create xeno
xeno kill us

circle of life

It's as if you didn't even watch the movie.

>Mural in prometheus depicting a fully fledged xenomorph alien
>DUDE DAVID CREATED THEM LMAO
Scott is a hack

has he tried to explain this? theres literally no way of getting around it

top kek

wasn't he going to do a Gladiator sequel with aliens taking Maximus or some shit?

I'm sure he'll explain everything in the next movie :^)

Franchise euthanasia

Once he dies Alien as a franchise will be safe from jews because he took it with him.

yes in covenant it's revealed that david a megalomaniac retard who's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is and can't create anything of his own

I was so confused at first when he kept attributing Ozymandias to Byron, like I was thinking it was an actual oversight of the script writers.

But man those 25 minutes after David appears made up for the rest of the movie. Really beautiful in the same way I'd hope Dune to be.

>why is scott doing this
He is a hack

If they were invented by a human made android can they even be considered aliens anymore?

>tfw this film is the ultimate pleb filter

Aren't neomorphs way more dangerous than Xenomorphs? They may be physically weaker but that doesn't really matter if they can go from spores to fully grown in a couple hours.

It really isn't, mistepping so hard you put off most of the viewbase isn't filtering out undesirable audiences, it's just failing to make a good film.

The same goes for the xeno that hatches out of Billy Crudup's character.

>Alien 1979 - implied to take many hours or even days for facehugger to impregnate victim, and again take some time to emerge as a chestburster
>Alien Covenant - victim is impregnated in minutes, chestburster hatches in minutes and is tiny version of full grown alien that makes Jesus pose for no reason

This film was utter nonsense with about ten watchable minutes of Fassbender vs Fassbender.

The word alien means a foreigner who does not assimilate to the customs of the locals. They remain alienated. The proper term for species from other planets would be extraterrestrials. So they were never really aliens.

What the fuck are they even going to do with this franchise

Someone convinced him it was a good idea.

The best part was that the start of the film already had a great setup: they're off to a new planet to start a colony. The film could have been Ridley's version of Aliens but with just one Alien stalking their new colony. Instead we got some shitty Alien mythos and shallow allusions to classic literature.

The best part of the film was the woman slipping on blood and blowing the ship up with poor trigger discipline

I didn't know whether to laugh or get angry at how quickly the situation devolved for them. Every possible way of fucking up they did without pause.

It should have been an Alien prequel that had nothing to do with Prometheus.

Instead they manage to fuck up two storylines in one.

Covenant would have been better without any *morphs. Just have AI and the Engineers motivate the plot. The segments which deal with AI have been really compelling in both prequels. I want something in the vein of Interstellar, but in the Alien universe. His vision is too narrow for that.

>i cant let you out due to quarantine
>but i can open the door when theres a legit alien inside xD

youtube.com/watch?v=XfN9jSYviDE

It just bugged me how she locked the door the second she went out without waiting for the other lady to come out with her. That's not 'irrational fear' that's just bad writing.

BRAVO RIDLEY
youtube.com/watch?v=qD1eJIncZHg

To be fair, she might have been infected.

Then again, they never should have been put in the same pod to begin with.

I enjoyed Prometheus a lot more than the rest of this board seemed to despite all of its flaws, but fucking Covenant was such a fucking shit show. I don't know how you make such a bad movie with an interesting universe and a huge budget. It's like he purposefully made a bad movie.

david is a retard who thinks too highly of himself, him "creating" the aliens is just finding them different hosts. and we already know the xenomorphs already take on different forms depending on what their host is.

>he thinks it's David

kek, watch the ending again and you'll see the only timeline that works is Walter being infected by the ideas David put in his head earlier and deciding to do the same

I don't accept this ending because if its true then it makes Covenant one of the worst movies of the franchise.

>one of the worst

there are only three so

It already is. The only one worse is Resurrection and it's only better there because Scott still has an eye for visual composition.

I'd argue it's worse than Ressurection. As shit as that film is it still has a better plot structure and more practical effects and full sets. For a Ridley Scott movie Covenant was very dull and pedestrian visually - just compare it to Prometheus, which for all its flaws is one of the best-looking films of the last ten years.

It's a different type of aline, like the deacon at the end of prometheus. David made the facehuggers or so we are lead to believe which creates an altered version. Perhaps the ones created by david are missing that deacons/neomorphs have.

>better plot structure

Surely you fucking jest. I'm not saying Covenant wasn't all over the place, but A4 was dead space for 2 acts.

>more practical effects

Which were shit. Just because it's practical doesn't make it good.

david made walter play the flute thus bypassing the restrictions that were set by the engineers to prevent another walter

that's meant to be the deacon

in fact it's very obvious, you fuckhead

only issue is ridley apparently dropped whatever plans he had for it