Whats Sup Forums's opinion on mainstream mangas pushing sex on middle schoolers?

Whats Sup Forums's opinion on mainstream mangas pushing sex on middle schoolers?

This is literally a Japanese kids manga.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-is-the-age-of-consent-so-low-in-Japan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>boosting native birth rates
Don't see the problem desu senpai

Japan's age of consent is like 12 or some shit. They're weird.

>not liking delicious loli
fag

>manga
>mainstream

maybe its the other way around..

OP here, i should have mentioned the girl in the pic is like 11 and the boyfriend is 15.

What's the manga title?

reedu za firunamu

Aoi Hana

The manga i suggest to /u/ fags so they rage at all the hetero shit

>pushing sex

They are forcing people to buy this at gunpoint?

They have laws which force parents to buy this for their children?

They have laws which require this kind of stuff to taught in schools?

I had no idea things had gotten so bad over there. Why would the Japanese government force people to read this stuff at gunpoint? Literally FORCING people to buy and read it? Fuck. This shit has gotten out of hand.

Yes goy, you must not find a partner when you are young, wait till you are old, enjoy casual sex with multiple partners during your life or better don't have any sex at all, who wants children anyways.

>A manga showing a two married lovers having sex for love and procreation
How is this bad? It's not tasteless either.

One is a child, the other is a teenage boy.

Well that's different. But it's surprising that it's tastefully pushing for a love and procreation reason.

why does she say that they're engaged? Fucking Japan

Well these two are 14 AND killed a whole bunch of people over the course of the story and no one said anything

This.
>please understando we need more babies to pay for pensioners

Little girl's family is fucked financially or some shit and need the boy's richfag parents to support her in the longrun so they got paired.

Gotta get those birth rates up. Have sex as early and as often as possible, without protection. I'm surprised the government hasn't banned contraception over there yet.

ITT: pol responds about kids having sex cause they didn't

It's the same reason why all anime and manga are about kids. The Japanese idealise that period because once they become adults they live a shell of an existence as the ultimate wage cucks. They need to get this shit in early because they won't be able to when working 18-hour days before inevitably killing themselves

quora.com/Why-is-the-age-of-consent-so-low-in-Japan

Age of consent in whacky in Japan.

Because arranged marriage is common enough in manga it's cliched.

Hello Mr. Missedchance,

just here to remind you that you'll never experience childhood love is all. Sleep well faggot.