Redheads in Hollywood

With the recent success of the movie IT, will Hollywood consider casting more redheaded actors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no because there won't be any red-haired people in a century

And that's a good thing.

I agree

She looks like a boy. Why not just consolidate and be a finn pedo faggot? Less cancerous threads that way.

Rude

they probably just threw those shoes away

Not even close.

Can anyone explain it to me why she was so special in the group? Only because she has tits and vagina?

This, all red heads should be replaces by niggers

Yup. In the novel they have a gangbang. Every boy fucked her. Literally.

Underage gangbang in Stephen King's IT. Literally. Sex. With children.

She is popular because she was everyone's first time.

They did the same thing with Annie

i love her bros

She is odd looking.

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
pedo be gone

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meanwhile here's a superior redhead

Apply cum. :)

nice fivehead

That fivehead, also too pale.

This is ginger holocaust happening RIGHT NOW!

I sure hope so

There was an art exhibition today.

Food was being served and there was this long line of hungry people (including myself). By chance, the girl in front of me was this beautiful redhead - it is fair to say that she was probably the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I usually rarely talk to girls, but this time I decided to muster up all the courage and bravery I had and I (somehow) initiated conversation with her, mainly asking her about the exhibition and so on. So I think it was going great - I introduced myself and found out her name.

It's so fucking weird interacting with a beautiful girl anons. I'm usually a funny humorous guy, but for some reason I couldn't make a single joke when talking to her. I also noticed that even though she was clearly cold to me, interacting with her felt great. Fucking weird.

In any case, I left after a couple of minutes looking at "art". I didn't go far, and I started thinking to myself - why didn't I ask her phone number, or ask her out for coffee? I came back like 20 minutes later - to my surprise she was still there. So I straight up came up to her and asked if she wanted to get coffee with me. Something among the lines of "would you be interested in getting some coffee" - I felt like such a fedora saying that.

I also realize in hindsight that I sounded like a complete and utter creep - literally a guy you just met approaches you after 20 minutes and asks you if you want to get coffee with him. But for some reason, I didn't even think about being creepy at that point - maybe I managed to convince myself that it's a normal thing to do?

Anyway, I got promptly rejected by her.

TL;DR Anons, do you have any tips on interacting with 10/10 girls?

/blog

>you are ahead by a centuryyy

>TL;DR Anons, do you have any tips on interacting with 10/10 girls?
just be yourself

Eat shit.

My jimmies cant handle this