/got/ general

yfw jon buries his dick inside dany and when he pulls out it becomes lightbringer, the sword of heroes edition

Hello, Tumblr!

can I just say Jon and Dany edition?

>think of your favorite GoT quote
>now, post the opposite of what was said

kill summer islanders

KILL summer islanders

Reminder that S7 Dany was by far best Dany, and that /got/ should unironically continue/start rooting for her and Jon in S8 so that he can continue making her prime waifu material

JONERYS A S H I T

>T. R/FREEFOLK

IS THIS YOU GETTING BACK AT ME, BOY?

>the ship groaned like a slender young woman struggling not to shit

I bet Jon Snow cries after sex.

>There are many men like me. I'm not special at all.

he's got bigger ass than ygritte

w i d e
l o a d

wow it sure is reddit in here

>Dany
Noh

emilia clarke is a muslim

>They call me Lightblachole, and I am of the day

UNGBIJ

Glad you could make it, Davos.

No, u r

Hello, Reddit!

>Dawn found her standing among the trees, laughing

NUN UHVE THAHT MAHTURS

AHVE SEEN THAT NAAT KENG

poor Jorah, all he wanted was a woman that loved him, and all he got were two blondes who jumped on younger dicks and treated him like a tool

>Jorah's wife willingly became a bedslave of a Lysene merchant rather than stay with him

Reddit hates Dany, they're all Sandrafags (like (you)). Only based oldfag /got/posters worship Based Dany & Emilia

Sunrise found her standing in the grass, groaning. Every stool was harder than the one before, and smelled better. By the time the the sun was at noon she was shitting brown stone. The more she ate, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the hungrier she grew, and her hunger sent her running to the McDonalds to eat up more food.

>everyone who disagrees with me is le sansa boogeymang because i said so XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD
Kill yourself, gay anal redditumblr jonerys cuck KIKE cuck KIKE cuck KIKE

If he could actually wield that, we can all agree that he'd be the most powerful character in GOT right?

He'd smash dragons, giants, and the Night King with one swing of that giant phallus.

winter is gone

A bad act does not wash out the good, nor a good to bad.

>being this mad over a fictional character just because his ship didn't come true
Please seek a female companion ASAP ya pinhead

Summer is leaving

>Safety? Where the fuck wouldn't that be? Her father's alive, her mother's alive, her brother's alive, her aunt in the Erie's alive. She's already in safety, you smart pure maid!

What is alive may never live

>gay anal redditumblr jonerys cuck KIKE cuck KIKE cuck KIKE
Why is Sup Forums so autistic, lads?

What happened to randomly killing characters?

I keep waiting for Danny to slip while walking down the stairs and die but it's just not happening. We're not seriously getting a AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER ending, are we?

>LITERALLY EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS LE SANSA BOOGEYMANG BECAUSE I SAID SO ;______; ;_________; ;__________; ;________; ;___; ;____;
read a book, you NIGGER KIKE
jonsa is just as REDDIT KIKE as your goddamn low-dog KIKE jonerys cuck KIKE shit you C U C K
K I K E
I
K
E
jon, sansa, arya, daenaerys, beric, the hound, theon, davos, and every other goddamn low-dog danycuck KIKE should be KILLED
and YOU should be KILLED for being such a KIKE

A Lannister never takes his credit

huh?

Kek

I mean, at some point some characters have to survive, just statistically.

After Robert, Ned, Catelyn, Robb, Tywin, Renly, Stannis, Barristan, Myrcella, Tommen, Oberyn, Olenna, Margaery, Loras, etc. etc. you can't say we're anywhere close to "happily ever after"

>everyone who disagrees with me is le Sup Forums boogeymang BECAUSE I SAID SO BECAUSE I SAID SO BECAUSE I SAID SO BECAUSE I SAID SO WAAAAAAAAA ;_______; AAAAAAAAA ;___________; AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;___; ;_________; ;__; AAAAAAAA ;______;
>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS LE AUTISM MEME (invented by a brit manlet C U C K tripfag on Sup Forums in 2009) BECAUSE I SAID SO XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD
Kill yourself, you goddamn low-dog /utg/ gay anal millennial KIKE

>implying anyone could pull out of Dany

Please go back to /r/freefolk

autism the postâ„¢

>everyone who disagrees with me is le reddit boogeymang because i said so ;____; ;____; ;______; ;__; ;___;
Kill yourself, you cuck nigger cocksucking reddit KIKE reddit cuck reddit KIKE reddit KIKE reddit K I K E
K I K E
I
K
E
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE
KIKE

Let me give you some advice bastard. Forget what you are. The rest of the world will. Wear it like a roughspun tunic, and it can always be used to hurt you.

>some characters have to survive

Why?

NK could just kill everyone.

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS LE AUTISM MEME (invented by a brit manlet C U C K tripfag on Sup Forums in 2009) BECAUSE I SAID SO XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD
K I L L Y O U R S E L F K I K E
I
K
E

>trying this hard to fit in
Summer just started in Australia I heard

LANCEL LANNISTER, WHAT AN AMAZING NAME

So what do you lads think about the reports that HBO is shooting multiple endings to the show to throw leakers off the trail? Allegedly the cast won't even know the ending until it airs.

>everyone who disagrees with me is le summer boogeymang because i said so XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD
>everyone who disagrees with me is le australia boogeymang because i said so ;____; ;____; ;______; ;__; ;___;
K I L L Y O U R S E L F K I K E
I
K
E

How Stannis will become king in ASOIAF
>Stannis will defeat Ramsey Bolton & the Freys soldiers with the help of the Manderly soliders, by using his already setup trap of the ice lake.
>King Stannis will fake his death to Trojan Horse himself into Winterfell and defeat Roose Bolton, take him captive and complete his plan to take back the North.
>After King Stannis realize his pink letter scheme didn't work to get Jon Snow back to Winterfell, to then become lord (base on Jon Snow still being out of order).
>Davos will arrive in time to bail King Stannis out with Rickon Stark and stamp King Stannis and Fat Manderly Alliance.
>King Stannis will then make Fat Manderly Warden of The North, until Rickon Stark (who'll be Fat Manderly new ward) come of age. Manderly will also marry Rickon to his granddaughter.
>King Stannis will buy Manderly fleet of ships he badly needs and Manderly badly need to sell.
>He will head back to Storms End to get the Golden Company to betray Aegon Blackfyre and join him, before he imprison Aegon.
>After that King Stannis will take his campaign to Old Town and the Reach to save them from Euron and stop his rampage on the south. After King Stannis finsh off Euron (kill him) and take his Valyrian steel armor for himself. King Stannis will give the Iron Island to Asha Greyjoy and his own man Ser Justin Massey.
>Next King Stannis will make quick work of the Freys in the River Land and basically united majority of the realm under him, before Tommen dies and all the realm have to bend the need to him anyway.
>Also King Stannis will go back to Dragonstone and start mining for dragon glass to armed his army for the Long Night.
STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

This dude lives in the /got/ general don't bother arguing with him, just watch others argue with him. Extremely entertaining

Even if the cast doesn't know, the CGI team will. No way they're wasting CGI money for fake scenes

>dude
>him
>him
Kill yourself.

Sure, but that's an unsatisfying story. We're humans so we root for the humans.

Also from a purely practical standoint it's disrespectful to the fans who dedicated time and money to the intricacies of house fucking manderly to just have ice zombies show up and kill everyone.

"Rocks fall everyone dies" is the worst campaign end for a reason, user

>everyone who disagrees with me is le one person boogeymang because I said so XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD
Kill yourself, you nigger kike nigger KIKE NIGGER KIKE. KILL YOURSELF and then permanently fuck off back to /utg/ where you came from, you fag anal homo KIKE.

>10/10 would make incest babies with

I DID KILL YOUR QUEEN BUT I WISH THAT I HADN'T

You should have said "don't bother arguing with this guy" instead of using "him" because you used him again in the next clause. It sounded awkward to read.

SAMEFAG KILL YOURSELF SAMEFAG

BOW

YA

SHITS

Jon should be worshipped for making Daenerys tolerable. He has her under his thumb now, willing to do whatever he says.

>T. REDDITUMBLR GAY ANAL MILLENNIAL JONERYS KIKE WHO DOES GAY ANAL HEBREW POZ-SWAPS AND UNDERTALE LET'S PLAYS

Kek
A good act definitely washes out a bad act, and bad acts wash out good ones. It depends on what acts should be rewarded

k

God, S4-5 was fucking unbearable. Emilia is TOO smug, she's much better when she's playing a human person with emotions.

SAMEFAG

this

Can't wait to see them roll up in Winterfell wearing matching furs and everyone kneeling desu

SAMEFAG

>"Where are you from?"
>Croatia
>"Where's that?"
>Do you watch Game of Thrones? King's Landing is shot in a Croatian town.
>"You live in King's Landing?"

Gotta love Americucks.

You're American.

Hope we'll se notsosmuganymore Arya kneel as well desu

Not yet but if I marry one of your women I might become one.

SAMEFAG KILL YOURSELF AND THEN PERMANENTLY FUCK OFF BACK TO R/JONERYS

Close, but not quite. Season 1 was uguu for most of it and then a bitch near the end. Season 2 was a bossy brat who just screamed a lot. Rest is accurate

Agreed. Jorah is like "you probably shouldn't crucify people" and Tyrion is like "you probably shouldn't burn people alive." And she's like "shut the fuck up I do what I want."

Then Jon tells her not to do it and she's "Yes dear, that's a good idea."

It's a beautiful thing.

Stop falseflagging. You are American. You were born in America and have lived in it your whole life. You're posting from America right now. Stop falseflagging.

>ywn live in King's Landing

u jelly

EMILIA CLARKE IS A SHITSKIN MUSLIM WITH MUSLIM HAIR, MUSLIM EYES, AND MUSLIM SHITSKIN, LITERALLY SUBHUMAN, SHE'S A KIKE, AND SHOULD BE KILLED
SHE'S FAT
AND SHE CAN'T ACT
ALL REDDIT JONERYS KIKES KILL YOURSELVES AND DIE

>tfw he'll be the hero that was promised just because he'll keep at bay and conduct Dany's animals of mass destruction

Stop falseflagging. You are American.

No, u r

Ye, you got me.

Typical reddit meme response to a good argument. Kill yourself.

No, u do it

Typical reddit meme response to a good argument. Kill yourself.

kill all shippers

aaggghhh...

user
Stahp