This is the millenials education system

>This is the millenials education system

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0mfLvaSWdyo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remind me, why is murder wrong again?

fags this is entertaining. Obviously not worth going your way to see but if it happens in my face I can enjoy it instead of being a bitter cunt

>butthurt about my sarcastic joke
>is somehow not a "bitter cunt"

Brilliant.

da fuq am I even looking at, what does her little show have to do with HIV/AIDS that's on the projector

Thanks for clearing that up, Einstein.

i could see this on a south park episode

why is this butch dyke dancing around with a strap on dildo in a school? bottom right- she appears to be trying to penetrate her dried up sand snatch.

>her

This is a tranny mate.

Why are the mentally insane allowed to be teachers?

this

The same reason they're allowed to choose whatever bathroom they want and why they have rights, (Obongo.)

My kids will be going to private school or staying for homeschool.

It is the only way to save them from this subversion

What am I lookin at here australia?

what thats such a good teacher, back iin my day no one gave a fuck

This is what happens when you suppress sexual education for decades, then you expect your kids not to get pregnant or get STDs. Blame it on your conservative mom and pop telling you that abstinence worked for them, then you'll know how bigots they are.

if you don't they'll come home telling you not to refer to them as boy or girl.

We're starting to see the "Tinder generation" as teachers now. Women who have had hundreds of dicks, mostly working as English professors.

it is a wonderful example of the wild cabanera likalotapuss. it's known to prey on the vulnerable young of primates.

sex ed was always taught by some old male PE teacher in all the schools I've studied in

What is supposed to be wrong with this? This is a natural human function

>Buying into the "Generations are things that exist" meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ

>stand up while she's talking
>stand in front of her
>say nothing
>pull her shirt down
>turn her around
>bend her over
>slowly pull down her jeans
>start fucking her in front of the class
>nobody says anything
>finish all over her back
>zip up and return to my seat without saying a word

To add to that

do you think she would object if one of her students was to fuck her in the middle of class?

bud, are you, are you sure they're ready for the truth so bluntly?

Please kill yourself leaf

I'm fine with them keeping this education back for another 10 years or so, my canuckolding career is going strong. Poor little American bois don't know how to compete.

>whistling & dancing = butthurt

Because I couldn't possibly be referring to what you actually said. Fall on glass ASAP.

This may sound strange to you, but it's true. When you post a gif or a reaction image, we don't immediately accept that's how you really feel.

you fool, you were supposed to read what I said with the tone of the image

I want you to look into the sun until your eyes are nothing more than a burned hole.

That is all.

At first glance, your image looked like dogshit, so I immediately disregarded it. Sorry if that makes me a "fool". Better luck next time I guess.

These aren't teachers. These are just people who are trying to hard to fit in with highschool kids again, who had a shitty highschool time to begin with, and are now actively trying to ruin their classes because they were treated so badly back when they were in highschool. Those aren't teachers. They are saboteurs.

Same here, this shit's getting ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mfLvaSWdyo&feature=youtu.be

>"Baby! Love your body!" is a TV show for kids created by Poussy Draama & Fannie Sosa.
>TV show for kids

Wasn't this a fake picture with a fake story that was quickly deleted from Alex Jones website?

ITT Sup Forumstards pretending they have kids

My sides senpai

Thats the same guy who says if we build wall immigration will go up so we should not build a wall to prevent it from going up

they already had Garrison putting a condom on in a banana with her mouth in one episode

It's quite likely she doesn't want to do that, but
>muh curriculum

Also I like how Sup Forums loves to pretend they have or will have offspring, or that they are not millennials.

I wonder if there was one smug ass kid who asked if he could participate in the hands on demonstration.