Why do Indians always outperform every single race

Why do Indians always outperform every single race.
Is this the why Sup Forums hates us?
Look at the facts , facts aren't biased or racist they're cold and hard truth.
Face it pol your time is up

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-31960557
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-33307552
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/in-india-exam-cheating-is-just-a-symptom/article23669759/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are smart Indians

But all the smart ones GOT THE FUCK OUT OF INDIA

Pajeet - how did India do at the recent Summer Olympics?

Daamn Filipinos make more money than Japanese, Chinese and Koreans

on a per capita basis

the indians that goes to america are actually the smart pajeets and they are ussualy a lot more light skinned than your average poo in a street nigger skin 60 IQ indians.

why are they all so fking dumb then? all they do here is live on tax payed reserves while drinking and smoking and maybe huffing some petrol abbo style

>zero medal

about the only indians who come to america are either going to college to be doctors or are doctors

if we got more indian immigration into america we would get more of the lower class spectrum

you can tell the indians are not staying since the intermarriage rate is so low. flips and japs beat you hands down at getting the ladies. thats a sentence i never thought i would say to any one

yeah in America since literally only the best pajeets came here

speaking as a pooinloo, life sucks, I hate who I am, I hate myself, I hate being a fucking untermensch, and I wish I were someone else. at the very least I'm not a dumb nigger although life would probably be better for me if I was. I'd give pretty much anything to have been white or east asian.

Indian Americans are not representative of India, Patel. Indian Americans are probably the smartest demographic on average in America. They probably have average IQs somewhere between 110 and 120. Compare that to India, which likely has an average IQ of less than 90. You don't get to take credit for their accomplishments. They are Americans.

Damn, Sweden needs no medal, they have the booty already

>Indian Americans
When you have 1.5 Billion curry monkeys, the high outliers of that 1.5 BILLION will undoubtedly be smart enough to go to america and be huge successes. Meanwhile India is still covered in shit and droves of stupid subhuman peasants still line the streets and breed like insects

>that cameraman focusing on all the right stuff

Nope. The dumbest people in my class emigrated

Hey atleast our prime minister is an alpha male

Sexists

POO

Brain drain

Peter - how many white American are Doctors and programmers?

CONQUEST

The amount of indians that still shit in the streets and wash in a corpse river vastly outnumbers the US population

>indian
>programmers

IN

My girlfriend is Indian.. i never bring up the fact that india drags down Asia's IQ substantially. but i do bring up how dirty and disgusting India is and how we will never go back there.. Indians in general the are absolute dumbest most degenerate race on earth fourth to only abos , niggers, and indians.

Nope. That's only a small amount of retards.

LOO

>fucking leafs
>having a value in society

Then why are you dating one. Plus I know you are a H1b panjeet

>Nope. That's only a small amount of retards
Ok Pajeet

Racist white man

DESIGNATED

born here.
Parents from india, proud of heritage

>Dumbest

You have a point but

>most degenerate

How? Im pretty sure Indians have some of the most conservative culture

This shitskin can be serious

>Why do Indians always outperform every single race

No bathroom breaks.

What you say mothefucka huh

Can you please tell Aussie Blonde women to stop hitting on me?

Kek. Indian diaspora is faithful to India. You know how worse Indo-US ties were? It was the collective effort of Indian bureaucrats in US government to push US government for better Indo-US ties and business.

>Olympic medals pajeet

But eh, I don't blame ya. All the bro-tiers Indians came here

see ->

""""""""""""""""heritage""""""""""""""""

>MUH wash clothes in river filled with corpses
>MUH bath in rivers filled with corpses
>MUH DRINK water from river filled with corpses
>MUH still has the fucking plague
>MUH LITERAL designated shitting streets
>MUH toilet witches
>MUH space program to poo up space station
>MUH hogs eating fetus' in the fucking street

""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""

>Can you please tell Aussie Blonde women to stop hitting on me?

No need. I guarantee you are misinterpreting them talking to you as interest. I know more than one aussie woman who has come back from India with the experience of nearly be raped by you pervs.

You lot are literally and figuratively at the bottom of the dung heap when it comes to who women are interested in.

>People who secure tech work visas for countries on the other side of the world are disproportionately qualified and successful

No shit, you fucking retarded dot headed poo nigger. There are a BILLION of you. But while pajeet at google is the one in a million actually intelligent indian, you're one of the 999 million useless motherfuckers who gets left in the parody of a country you call home.

Most Indian Americans are Gugaratis from wealthy families who come to the U.S. to start businesses like convenience stores and hotels. They lend money to one another to help new arrivals get started. They tend to do very well here, but they aren't representative of most Indians.

Quite a few you little brown fucker

Fuck. Maybe that's true cause women here are arrogant as fuck and have heads up their asses. Are white women always this friendly.??

>Indians outperform every single race
>India absolute literal shithole
>compared with any real country India is worse
>Over 1 billion people and still an irrelevant country

And is it because of the joooosssss ? Nope it's called laziness

A FUCKING LEAF talking about culture. Canadian grizzly bears have more culture than you.

Not there fault, most of the times we approach women is to rape them

Why Canadians hate India ?? We literally run your so called country/cucktree

Your women only stick their heads up their asses because it smells less like shit than the ambient air in India.

Yup

They get degrees in their home countries in a quarter of the time and for a tenth of the price. American education is so uncompetitive it is a joke.

See how much enlightened you have become on Indian culture leaf. Keep wiping our asshole and you will soon become an Indian yourself.

>MUH hogs eating fetus' in the fucking street

user, you have to realize those are designated abortion pigs. They help regulate India's population.

POO

When you're a billion, millions aren't that many.
To get back on topic, I think everything comes down to strict parenting.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>Most unoriginal joke ever

Why east asian? We suck too

>Tfw listening to financial talk radio
>Tfw every caller on my 40 minute drive to work was Indian

I'm not even mad. Good for them. The average American would be bored by that shit, and certainly wouldn't call in for advice.

Man, you sound cranky. Is your favorite bathroom closed for roadworks?

I shit when I want and wherever I want.

I don't doubt that. ~50% of your country just shits wherever, whenever.

You lot just don't see a problem with it.

Because you all fucking cheat

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-31960557

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-33307552

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/in-india-exam-cheating-is-just-a-symptom/article23669759/

And when you actually get out into the real world into things like engineering projects, all you do is slow the project and infuriate other team members, maybe we should have kept the raj and done the world a favour.

Because Whitey has built Europe/America/Australia for us

Majority of our engineers are scammers. We excel at making Doctors and lawyers.
My uncle is a GP in UK and everybody loves him

>indians
you mean indians who live in america?

What? You literally asked how many Americans are doctors, I said quite a few.
I personally know four quite well, three of them being in my family.
Then you start rambling about joos without addressing my point.
You really are some kind of stupid boy

Actually you have a fair point there, my experience is 25 years in project management in the energy sector, so it is only the engineers I am dealing with.

b-but i thought, Sup Forums said we're the m-most powerful r-race?

I TRUSTED YOU Sup Forums