#132 - Dec 14th

#132 - Dec 14th
#133 - Dec 28th
#134 - Jan 25th

making up for lost time

ill take it.

What is up with the scheduling of this book?

131 comes out tomorrow?

more importantly what the hell happened to murderanon

Yes

He quit when Trump got elected. Actually I'm just kidding, but he did disappear after that.

Probably got raped in a corn field and stabbed in back by his friend.

That's... awfully specific.

Last chapter was just bb ding right?

Last chapter was what now?

Read a bunch. Ran out of time and lost track of them.

Why is everyone cool with Big Daddy Alien Superiority Dickhole being back?

I guess they're getting ready for the apocalypse releasing everything before the inevitable.

Are you talking about Allen?

Am I? I think I've been out of the loop so long that I've forgotten names.

Invincible's father.

>Battle Beast Cape
It's probably the highest honor I can think of for Freddie to bestow upon him but it still hurts

Oh damn man, dude's been back for ages.

lets keep this thread alive and someone can story time 131 when it comes out please

Patiently waiting.

>Finally found a foe that could match him
>He wears your pelt from then on to remind himself of the encounter.

It's exactly how he would have wanted to go, I think..

Yeah, but when I had to drop he'd just 180'd on his origin story, had a punch-up with his sprog and flown off. Why're people cool with him being back? Hell, why IS he back?

I don't want off this ride Sup Forums

I want Marky Mark to reach 150 ;__;

Oh shit dude that was the beginning of the story, like, seriously, it was like the first arc of Invincible

Then evidently I've been out of this a LONG bloody time.

Could someone just tell me? Please?

After he fucked off into space, had another kid with a woman from a short-life span alien species and turned fully against the other Viltrumites. He met Alan in jail after this and they became bros. He became aligned with the Collation of Planets and helped them find things that can actually hurt a Viltrumite and got back with Mark's Mom.

I only read though the murderanon storytimes to get that. Sorry if I left out anything key but that's the gist of what I know.

Okay, that makes more sense. Though I still don't get why the Earth was happy to have him back after being so shitty.

Then a bunch of shit happens, the viltrumites are reduced to even a smaller number(they had only like 50 of them attje start of the war), and then they come to earth stealthly and give Invincible an ultimatum: you can either let us live among you guys here and make our race grow again or we'll kill everyone, don't even trip tho, we'll never reveal ourselves and stuff.
Then a bunch of Viltrumites start having feelings for humans, the badass girl Viltrumite rapes Mark and sometime around that time they discover Mark's dad actually has Royal Blood, unlike Freddy Mercury, every Viltrumite turns against Freddy Mercury and he leaves fucking angry while Mark's dad is now king and stuff.

Fuck me and this shitty phone and app that can't spoiler shit

WHERE THE FUCK IS MURDER user

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man, that got strange, fast.

Robot decides to make a better world and brings the supers in line with his new grand vision. Big schism in the community. Mark and Eve fuck off with their own baby to the capital of the Coalition of Worlds where Allen is head honcho, while adapting to living there and finding Oliver getting on great, Mark does some work for the Coalition. While investigating some weird stuff on another world, a cosmic entity grabs him and throws him to his past self at the start of the series. Now with less power and all the foreknowledge, he tries to set the future right, if not better...but eventually begs the cosmic being to take him back to his own future because he can't stand the thought of his baby with Eve never being born. Even though this would save millions of lives lost over all the near extinction events of the series. Mark finds himself back where the entity took him, and gets back to Coalition space to find 5 years have passed and everyone thought he was dead. Things happen, more things, so many things. Then he heads back to earth. Oliver is secretly in communication with Freddy Mercury, though whether as a traitor to the Coalition or a Double Agent is unknown. Freddy Mercury went to the short lived bug planet and got busy siring an army of child soldiers. Also the V woman who raped Mark realized what she did was wrong having been exposed to humanity and tried to apologize and subsequently got fucked up by Eve, and she left not telling her that she too has a child of Mark's...

murder user was murdered

why hurt? is what BB wanted and a much preferable end that living forever bored.

I dunno, probably not dead. But wherever he is at, I hope he's well.

Ideally he didn't get banned or something. Those storytimes were the highlight of many a day for me.