Saudi Arabia... I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend like $40 million...

Saudi Arabia... I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend like $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much. - Trump in 2015

nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-donald-trump-made-millions-saudi-government-article-1.2777211

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-donald-trump-made-millions-saudi-government-article-1.2777211
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trumptards on suicide watch, I love it.

Money rules the world

>Trump sold the 45th floor of Trump World Tower to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for $4.5 million in June 2001

What the shit kind of fuckery is this?

Should Trump get to ban people from buying his apartments based on race, religion, sexual identification?

So Trump like, actually runs a business? Holy shit. I guess I'm a #Shill4Hill now, at least the Clinton foundation is non profit right?

dude you would all do the same, you guys dont understand racism and culture does not mean shit when someone offers you millions. also know its different that guy in the pic got angry took the trump sign down, trump sued because they had a contract, the guy had to put the sign back up

>billionaire cuts deals with towel heads
>cracks joke about cartoonishly rich people being great
What's wrong with that? Saged a trash thread

> Should Trump get to ban people from buying his apartments based on race, religion, sexual identification?

Didnt he want to ban people from entering the US on the same basis? xD

>nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-donald-trump-made-millions-saudi-government-article-1.2777211

Selling Saudi citizens apartments is way different than getting paid to do political favors from the Saudi government.

> What's wrong with that?

I dont know. Ask Trump. He accused Hillary of taking money from Saudis as if it was something bad

He'll take their money, just like his wife will take a dime to lick your asshole.

They're all whores.

Yes, but he cant do that until he is elected later this year.

Trolling/CTR or are you a literal retard?

And this was Pre-9/11, so its not like he had as much of a reason to hate them

Except the quote is from 2015, so I guess he was just retarded for the previous 14 years.

>Things that make you go "hmmmmmmmm"

Trump is a zionist, fronting for wealthier and more important zionists, throwing as few bones to White people as possible to keep them engaged in the state and willing to fight other White people in Russia.

this is so familiar that is funny

the Bush family used to make bussiness with arabs as well, very good bussiness

He said it all throuh his campaign... this isn't news. He said it about China too, so what's your point?

Also, Saudi Arabia has borders and are nationalists, and don't allow rapefugees.

The USA could learn somehing.

Is selling a product supposed to rustle me worse than an appointed federal official taking a bribe from a foreign leader?

Because it doesn't.

The shills don't care. They're just paid to pretend to like Hillary and hate Trump.

>The USA could learn something from Saudi Arabia

Shills out in full force

>KkK
Also, you're a moron.

you retards are pathetic. trump gave them the floor for their money. hillary gives them power and access. go fuck yourself.

Could you really buy an entire floor of prime manhattan skyscraper for 4.5 mill?

What's hilarious is if he refused to sell to the sandniggers, some liberal kike lawyer would slap him with a discrimination lawsuit