Do you think Wonder Woman is gonna be good?

Nope

Probably not.

It's a damn shame, too.

No

Nope
The setting just looks stupid and I hate origin stories

Probably not, but unlike most here I don't think it'll be because of Gadot.

Nope

Wait for the extended version

I think pretty much all the DCEU movies are ok. So I think Wonder Woman will be ok.

Maybe someday DCEU movies will be good.

It's going to be Thor good.

Eight ball says the outcome's not looking good.

No but I think the denial will be vocal enough that it won't matter.

Doubtful and I say that as someone whose still gonna go out and see it out of half-hearted hope.

DC movies lack the continuity and world-building that Marvel's Cinematicverse has. It's just random shit slapped together because WB sees dollar signs instead of actually planning things out.

WW is DC's "Captain America" film; it's their prequel that established continuity for a founding member of a super-team. I do find it interesting that WB has Diana fight in the Great War instead of WW2. Guess they didn't want comparison with Cap, but glad that WWI is getting more exposure in popular media.

I don't want stupid quips and jokes. I don't mind "fish out of water" moments that makes Diana view Man's World in awe as well as confusion.

Really the only reason The First Avenger worked at all was because so many of the actors in it had a hell of a lot of talent and charisma.

WW not so much.

>Really the only reason The First Avenger worked at all
It worked because it was a damn good fucking film in all aspects.

Salty the Greek Gods probably won't show up but trailers look great to decent.

>good in all aspects

stop telling lies on the internet

It's my favorite MCU movie and I don't think that's true. The movie moves at too rapid a pace over Steve's actual performance in the field for it to be 10/10

It helps that the director was the same guy who did The Rocketeer...though First Avenger doesn't really capture the feel of the era as well as Rocketeer did.

That and it had fun with itself.

WW is something I really can't get behind. Imperial Germany were brutish but nowhere near the assholery that Nazi Germany was. I don't understand why Diana would participate in the Great War which was basically a squabble amongst imperialist powers over hegemony of Europe and their colonies. The only truly innocent party involved was Belgium so I can understand if she would fight to liberate it, but WW1 doesn't really resonate with Good vs Evil that WW2 did.

I'd hope that the angle they're going with is that there was no good side in that war, which caused her to walk away from mankind for 100 years like she said in BvS. We'll have to see though.

Yeah that's the conclusion I came up with. She got disillusioned with Versailles that Diana swore off intervening in man's affairs...though I wonder what she's been doing the past century?

WW1 is the perfect setting for Ares as it was a war that didn't need to happen.

So, bad?

Not all bad

Can Johns and Patty save the DCEU? Idk but I hope so.

compare to other female lead super heroes
ya

>there are people in this world that are still salty that Gal Gadot got the role instead of Gina Carano

Can you honestly not predict the internets reaction to this movie in this day and age?