Stanley Twobrick

Stanley Twobrick

nice one

if stanley kubrick were an authoritative set of guidelines, he'd be stanley rubric

(((Stanley Jewbrick)))

NEW MEME

STANLEY CINDERBLOCK

best tv post in two months.

t. arthur twosheds jackson

>I’m like Kubrick/With 2 bricks/And hoes on the strip/Off a 2 piece/A toothpick I flick/And I preach

Danny Brown did it first and better

haha

that's chuckleworthy. i sure hope Sup Forums doesn't turn this into a meme posted every five minutes like clockwork as they do with anything even remotely chuckleworthy and several dozen things that were never chuckleworthy. i really, really hope that doesn't happen. i really fucking hope the redditors that infest Sup Forums don't go on acting like redditors and making everything into a meme that they'll kill in a day.

Stanley Kyubey

kek

Standlee Cubebrick

David Lunch

If stanley kubrick was circumcised, he'd be stanley jewdick

chuckleworthy formerly sneedleworthy

D A R I N G

You've clearly never heard Black Thought - Birds Eye View

user...

What's up with Kubrick saying hiter was right about Jews?? Was He just a bigoted anti Semite??

lol

David Lynch

spectacular example of exactly what i'm fucking talking about.

Kek

cute for some reason

Its a two dimensional joke tho it's actually quite clever

i'm sure i might have actually laughed at it if that joke wasn't run into the fucking ground over the course of a couple of days. it was annoying enough when it was standalone threads on Sup Forums of the same guy baiting people over and over with circular logic going on for 300 posts, but at least it wasn't fucking 20 threads a day, the same joke over and over and fucking over. it's the same shit that happened with that fucking arrow in the knee joke and Sup Forums does it relentlessly. and yet somehow you fucking imbeciles take this moral high ground above reddit like you're not the single most reddit board on this entire shitflinging site. it blows my fucking mind how god damn stupid you are and what a shit sense of humor every single one of you has.

Stanley Mucus

>over a couple days
Sneed posting has been around for over a year

hence
>it was annoying enough when it was standalone threads on Sup Forums of the same guy baiting people over and over with circular logic going on for 300 posts
i know what the joke is, but only recently have newfags discovered this joke and decided "WE NEED TO RUIN THIS JOKE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE." and then you have 20 sneed threads a day. 20 arrow in the knee threads a day. a million arrow in the sneed comments. haha. everywhere you look it's the same joke. again and again and again and again. old sneed threads happened only every once in a while, a couple months would pass and you'd see that sneed sign and think "oh great it's this autist again who can't let it fucking go." now it's just the fucking same as arrow in the knee. what a funny meme for us fourchanners am i right? it's fucking pathetic and juvenile, and worst of all it's nowhere near funny. it's on the opposite end of the funny spectrum, i could be laughing my ass off at something fucking hilarious, and then i see some redditor retard post a fucking sneed thread and part of me dies. the smile is just gone from my face. i can't wait for a month from now when people will be making sneed's feed and seed posts on fucking twitter just like they've been doing with all of your shitty memes that you force so fucking hard.

lmao

if stanley kubrick posted on Sup Forums he'd be stanley (you)brick

>I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

>and yet somehow you fucking imbeciles take this moral high ground above reddit like you're not the single most reddit board on this entire shitflinging site
well put user. the only thing we can do is report their threads and ignore them. the more (you)'s they get the more they're going to do it.

>not pickle brick
I hate you mediocre people.

I hate myself too.

haha ima weeb so i get it ha

good thread

I FINALLY DID IT MORTY, I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN AUTEUR!
I'M KUBRIIIIICCKK!