What would you say to him if you had the chance?

what would you say to him if you had the chance?

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH

Nothing, I have nothing to say to any celebrity except maybe Gustavo Santaolalla but he isn't really famous.

sell out

IM RIIIIIICH BITCH.

I'm glad you didn't wear the dress Dave, that shit gay af

We can all tell that there's a sadness or strangeness behind your eyes when you do stand up now and it makes you less funny. FUCK YO COUCH

>Lol what the fuck were you talking about on Oprah when you mentioned Martin Lawrence going crazy? You're not a fucking idiot, are you?

Stay out of Ohio.

I'M PICKLE RICK JAMES BITCH

DONT become the next Chris Rock

by going back to standup?

I always liked you Dave and I taught you were different, but you shat on Trump so FUCK YOU.

Nigger

Chapelle show was actually lackluster, can't believe you skiped a decade of stand up because of that shit, at least you are finally back

I'd tell him I like his comedy and to have a nice day.

?

Those recent stand-ups were 10/10, but you're right, you're gonna have a tough time with SJW politics in the current media culture.

CHILL OUT

Chris Rock has ONE shtick. Racist white people. Please Dave, dont become a one talent hack like Chris Rock

Nigger.

Did you not watch that live in South Africa, London, and New York special?

did dave go full chris rock?

Scream
>I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!!!
at the top of my lungs, then hand him 20 posters of his KKK character to sign.

i would shoot a ball over him and shout "KOBE"

"Thanks for coming back."

id ask him why hes suck a bitch for getting offended form Bill Burr laughing at something on the set

>>>/Reddit/

I really liked your show.

WU TANG

why are drumpftards so easily offended? YOUR president deserves all the shit he's getting along with his voters

Thanks for all the laughs, have a great day

The real dave died years ago. What we have now is a clone or look alike.

Why are foreigners unable to understand sarcasm?

Nah its all CGI like recent Snowden or Hillary when she was in the hospital but appeared on a """live""""stream

something like this
he stopped doing standup partially because he didn't want to be in the spotlight. unless netflix were to offer him a stupid amount of money...

>where do you get your ideas from?

He used to be funny though. He's gone full generic racefag.

Fuck yes

Is it that he doesn't believe the Illuminati would kill Martin, he doesn't believe in the Illuminati or that he's a shill?

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH HAHA NIGGAR FAMILY SHUCK AND JIVE FOR ME BOY!

Then watch him flip the fuck out and book a flight to Africa so hopefully he finds the funny he left there the last time.

Who the fuck are you?

I saw him up close once at a store. I didn't say anything because I was laughing at the stupid story he was telling the cashier.

When we put all the blacks in the camps you'll be last.

cringe

the first?

Reddit

THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER GAVE YOU NIGGAS MONEY

>racism Sup Forums XDDD
Again, cringe

>YEEEEEEUUH

>nureddits have to take a stand against every use of the word nigger and are obsessed with Sup Forums

Eddie Murphy! Fuck you! Fuck you Eddie! I know you. I see you on television. You're the Fuck you man, right? I love it. Suck my dick! Suck it you black motherfucker. I love it.

reddit posting at its finest. please drag it back to Sup Forums and thank you

In his new standup he talks shit about a lot of SJW stuff and has a pretty funny bit about how NIGGER is just a word and not a huge deal. He also smokes and says faggot. There is still hope for him.

3,467,158/10 post

SKEET SKEET SKEET

>selling out
>by not taking a large sum of money to appease some white boi

okay kid

He had a bumpy start when he made a come back because he was drunk/high during his stand ups. Good thing he realized not to do that shit while performing now since most of his audience got pissed. He just needs to lay off the highly addictive drugs and alcohol then go back to lifting. Saw him live after he got his shit together when he was drunk live, shit was great. Went to see Amy Schumer cause gf wanted to see it and didn't laugh once.

Niggas!

>Hello, Dave, my name is Chip...

Didn't he get some heat for going on a rant about trannies?

It's not right to be racist against Euros.

You should be skinny again. Fucking seriously.

this. he was much funnier as a rail

There is no god and mohammed is a false prophet.

THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER GAVE YOU NIGGAZ MONEY!

>can you do anything other than race comedy?

dunno if he ever did anything besides lol white ppl and lol black ppl

I would just thank him for the many times he made me laugh.

I would ask who are the best five rappers in history.

NIGGA I FUCK FEET

You should bring back that Charlie Murphy guy, he was way funnier than the guy who played Rick Jane

I was once in a taquito restaurant in the lower east side in Manhattan. I was the only customer in there but then a guy walked in and said he was picking up order of 500 taquitos. The guy behind the counter said "That's biggest order we've ever had. What's it for?" The guy picking up the order said "Dave Chappelle" and then he left with the order.

To answer your question I would ask Dave Chappelle what he needed 500 taquitos for.

I'd ask him if he is well, and if he hates white people

cause that's the new market fad dumb ass. It fucking amazes me how poeple who proactively fight for the use of speech "nigger bitches whore fag tranny sjw cuck" always present themselves as dissident minority. you're not motherfucker look around you're the majority, look at the president for fuck sake and stop saying "us alt right at underground activist n sheit" no you goofy ass faggot piece of shit you're the dominant opinion, a streamer says nigger, a president bans trannies from the army because the sociological mindset is okay with it, a black show business man goes 180 degrees after burning out of being laugh at for not making fun of stereotypes but for giving an excuse to laugh at country tier nigger jokes on tv and says niggerfaggot because he needs money and that's what pays,to say nigger and pretend it's a brave claim of freedom, to put the words niggers and cuck in the same sentence. you fucking dogshit kid

calm down fag,lol,XD.

Thank you for providing my generation with actual great content.

I'M RICK JAMES, NIGGER XDDDD

don't make me start to jigglin'

where did they clone you at

I've seen your youtube videos woke gentleman. I think you may be onto something.

Will Dave ever do Norm's podcast bros? That would be the most enjoyable hour of content I could possibly imagine

ummmm sweetie?you need to calm down.

its been a long day without you my friend

fuck off dave

im sorry, im not reading that.

gottem.

yes

fpbp

He has to go back.

what a nob

so let me get this straight
he stoped doing comedy because a white guy laughed too hard at his jokes wich made him feel not like a comedian who uses his race as a satire but a clown who blantly shows the flaws of being a nigger?

>Scared of being called out on his faggotry

Oh shit lmao

>remember that part in con air where you landed on that car? Hahah dude that was rad! Remember that half baked movie? Not the biggest fan of it dude that maaaaaan guy was pretty annoying but remember that show you had called the chapelle show? That was funny stuff dude look how ashy I am myself when I scratch haha look at all that I'm ashy Larry haha isn't that funny Dave?

they're foreign

FUCK YO COUCH NNNIGGAAAA

Mohammed was a warlording pedophile who only spread his shitty cult by raping, murdering, and/or taxing anyone who didn't convert in his conquests across the lands.