Do you rate him as an actor?

Do you rate him as an actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/08/31/criticising-john-boyegas-dancing-at-notting-hill-carnival-is-ignorant-af-6892885/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I loved him in Planet of the Niggers

what an awkward pose

>i don't know what to do with my arms

kind of boring i guess. his part in the circle was not even a difficult thing to act.

Any good?

I'm not even that racist but he really just is a walking token.

If you're gonna do a nigger character, at least give him style or something funky to do. There's a reason why people will always remember 80s Eddie Murphy and nobody will remember Finn the token

Was his character supposed to be Meth Damon's before the recast?

I used to hate Boyega, but ever since he dry humped that chick at a party and told feminists to eat a dick on twitter when they began to gang up on him, I have some respect for him. He's ugly as fuck and a shitty actor though, should have cast someone else. Even if they wanted a token black man, there were so many better choices.

>since he dry humped that chick at a party
Niggers for you

Pretty much every pose he does is like that

atleast in the circle he was using a phone most of the time which his character just stared into

No complaints. I actually liked Finn in RotJ. Unlike Rey, he actually had a character arc.

Sounds like a nigger to me.

Is it human or bad racist CGI ?

This is how our press write like now

>Criticising John Boyega’s dancing at Notting Hill Carnival is ignorant AF

metro.co.uk/2017/08/31/criticising-john-boyegas-dancing-at-notting-hill-carnival-is-ignorant-af-6892885/

Niggers defending nigger behaviour

>Durrrr I'm not going to kill for the First Order!

>Now excuse me while I brutally murder dozens of First Order troopers just minutes later.

>Did I mention these are the only people I have known my whole life? Well there's that too.

>Brutally murdering them without an ounce of human remorse.

>But hey, at least I'm not killing for the First Order

Only whites can be criticized for things because you know slavery and racism and such.

decent, but hes not a great actor.

What is a "whine"?

>I rate Boyega

he just learned to walk erect

im not racist but they could have found a black actor that doesn't look very much like a gorilla

Don't insult dogs like that. They're on a much higher level of intelligence and sophistication than niggers.

He is pretty based

and both are above the capabilities of white trash -- those whites whom despite their advantages just can't get things to work

It was a bit dark.

How exacylt?

As actor he is ok, as a person he seems like an arrogant asshole.
Also he's hips are so wide

I’ve always taken the term “white trash” to be something of a compliment to White people. Our race alone must specifically denominate our undesirable element as the trash, with the implication being that in general Whites are usually non-trashy. On the other hand, negative connotations attach by default to other races, where the onus is on the individual to prove that they don’t pertain to him personally.

also checked

frumpy hipped manlet with annoying opinions

But user his "arc" was the one good thing in the movie remember? I have to believe there was something actually good in the shit film I enjoyed two years ago, surely I didn't just get caught up in the hype like a fucking pleb. I'm better than all those damn normies!

...Never thought about it that way.

...Huh.

>...

>double spacing

howdy reddit

more like jew cattle

hi
cunt...

Sup Forums doesnt have usernames. but go ahead and save face....

Are you British?

u wot m8¿

White trash are a statistical minority. Niggers in general are worthless big lipped entitled chimpanzee leeches

He's trying to make his massive hips look smaller.

Most likely a pretentious douche IRL. But I've enjoyed him in Ep7 and Attack the Block.

>told the feminists to eat a dick
I thought he was on their side?

Boy's got bitch hips.

Only when it's white men being attacked.

It's an onomonopeic caribbean term refering to winding the hips in circles

Well... boi got style

Basically if they have to have nignogs forced into movies, id rather he not look like a literal ape and like shit.

I'd rather rate him as a chimp

>or my lower jaw
>or my torso

piggish

no

a nigger

>JJ Abrams instructions:
>be black
>be sweaty
>be coward
>be janitor
>YAY diversity, watch this movie

Those pants look real tight. Does he even have a dick?

He will be a good Frodo when they reboot the trilogy.

How is it possible to have money and not one person in your payroll can advise you how to dress like an adult?

Mediocre

>slouching
>giant lips
>torso more developed than skinny legs

They found the most ape-like actor possible to cry about racism

I dont like him on the fact that he's black

>liking Ooga Booga Boyega in anyway

Because he's an obnoxious London nig who thinks people giving him helpful advice are actually trying to persecute or "diss" him

See the thing is, this guy dont have much charisma, or any at all. He can do the funny black guy stuff(did in sw briefly) but any black guy can do that nowadays.

But God forbid you say anything about him, youre racist. The guy who won an oscar for moonlight for example, that dude has charisma. This guy dont

How is that supposed to be relatable to the average nigger ?

Wow.
It's true.

The closest niggers come to this is calling themselves "Uncle Sams" as in race traitor.

>as an actor
No. He works well enough.

>Do you rate him as an actor?
I RATE HIM A ZERO

HE'S NO IDRIS ELBA

He's competent. I've never seen him put in a 'great' performance though.