Were they purposely saying to themselves "How can we make her be more of an obnoxious cunt?"

Were they purposely saying to themselves "How can we make her be more of an obnoxious cunt?"

Did someone step on her neck?

Millennials are accurately portrayed in this. What's the problem?

I think the joke is they designed the most normal possible millennial they could to trigger retards on the internet. Every single one of her friends is a bigger piece shit than Diane and pretty much every joke related to her group of acquaintances makes fun of millennials.

>even using the term millennials
drink bleach

Diane is our bojack foil. They both deal with similar issues but ultimately tackle them differently, though based on the three seasons so far, and especially season two, the results are ultimately the same.

>millennial whining because millennial

Adorable. How many colors are in your hair?

The obvious solution is for them to hook up. Which would be both the best outcome and the worst outcome.

How old are you, user? You're a fucking millennial if you're under 30

Maybe? I think she's supposed to be a self-righteous blowhard who happens to have a fairly easy-going demeanor. She isn't a caricature a useless do-nothing activist but a more grounded portrayal of one.

>Diane will betray Peanutbutter for feminist magazine.

>Peanutbutter will become Mayor of Hollywoo and spiral deeper into a depression caused by Diane's betrayal.

>Diane will be lost and alone and probably hook up with Bojack.

>The series ends with every character sad, depressed, and miserable, and then Bojack's daughter shows up at his front door and says "Hey." Fade to black.

Millennial is a mindset, user. How many genders do you identify with? How many books have you read recently without pictures in them?

Do you own a vehicle or is your mother on speed dial?

It was such a great moment in the show when in the episode about how terrible the enlightened LA 20-something's East Coast (but not NYC) family was Bojack just off-hands that she doesn't support herself with her writing and leeches off her boyfriend.

That really rocketed that episode from just being about how Diane's family is beneath her and was a little start to her story in season 2 when she finds out she's full of shit.

I'm not even sure what you're talking about anymore, so go ahead in spouting more nonsense

Do you have trophies on your shelf or did you get one for just being you? Virgin? Unemployed? Working on that novel/painting/vidya? Relying on mommy for rent?

Give me something, man. You scream millennial.

So am I to take from this that Keith Olbermann is completely aware of how full of shit he is?

i don't remember any of dianes storylines

>Millennial is a mindset
it isn't. it has a pretty concrete definition though i suppose you couls argue the years

are you trying to appear clever?

Her Bostonian asshole family doesn't appreciate the choices she's made and she hates dealing with them.

She is interested in writing about Bojack and willing to be his friend but she doesn't think he's a good person.

She wants to make a difference but doing bullshit celebrity work in LA doesn't provide that.

She tries to bring a rapist to justice but she's naive and clumsy about the forces protecting him and fails totally.

She tries to "make a difference" writing about a brutal war in a fictional country but all she actually does there is think about the wealthy celebrity who invited her there to do it. She is incapable of dealing with the horror of the war and gives up.

She loves a good dog.

Are you naked, sitting in a beanbag chair, eating cheetos?

it's an illusion made by her long, straight hair going down her exposed chest region

>Millennial is a mindset, user.
Sure it is. I was born in 1988 but I'm more of a Greatest Generation guy.

AKA:

>I'm way smarter than my generation. I don't like Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga.

Seriously though, anyone who uses the term millennial needs to fucking neck themselves. You are a massive faggot.

>Trying this hard to do the Matt Damon bit
HOW YOU LIKE DEM APOLEZZFSDZ

No, Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter will try to play parents to Bojack's daughter while he is away running with the horses

Up until Mr. Peanutbutter dies.

>Do you have trophies on your shelf or did you get one for just being you? Virgin? Unemployed? Working on that novel/painting/vidya? Relying on mommy for rent?
Wooah there, that is some next level projecting

Intelligent people can poke fun at themselves.

>Millennial is a mindset, user.

t. delusional millenial

No, you're a millennial if you're under 36.

It's acceptable if you are 40+

You're a millennial if you're under 36 yeah.

But you also have to be over 20 or 21 to be a Millennial. Most of the sources I've seen consider 1995 or 1996 to be the bookend of the Millennial generation, because anyone born after then won't remember 9/11 (widely considered a hallmark of our generation).

Yet for some reason, the fucksticks in the media seem to have this weird idea that anyone born from the early 80s until the end of time is a Millennial. I saw a WashingtonPost article about high school kids titled "Millennials protest against Trump", even though there are NO millennials left in high school. High schoolers are Gen Z.

>She tries to bring a rapist to justice

Pretty sure they left his actual transgressions ambiguous. It was really supposed to be analogous to David Letterman's affairs. But then then Cosby shit went down and everyone assumed this was about rape.

I thought it was pretty heavily implied to be sexual and criminal in nature, not just scandalous.

Why would she care about some celebrity cheating on his wife? I know she only really started caring when she got thrust into the middle of it and got to feel like she was doing something important, but I don't think she's SO blind as to get obsessed over gossip-level stuff just for that reason.

Olbermann no longer works for MSNBC. He'd probably agree that the 24 hour news racket is bullshit, especially in light of recent events.

Why is Gen X so short, anyway? It's like 1965-1980 according to most.

Obnoxious? No.

Insufferable? Yes.

millennial is an actual term though. IT'S THE OFFICIAL NAME GIVEN TO THAT GENERATION.

That's like saying "anyone who uses the term gen-X is an idiot."

That's not really short considering Millennials are 1981-1995/96 (almost the exact same length).

Generations are usually 15-20 years long.

Compared to everyone else on the show she's not bad. Just bland. I mean everyone related to LA, showbiz is fucking horrible and terrible. Her family is terrible too.

>A woman around the age of 30 in a stable relationship who is financially secure (and whose partner is also financially secure) should definitely get an abortion
>A teenager who is not in a relationship and doesn't even know who the father is should definitely keep the baby

I can understand why Sup Forums is growing stronger

If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

>I can understand why Sup Forums is growing stronger
wat

>A woman around the age of 30 in a stable relationship who is financially secure (and whose partner is also financially secure) should definitely get an abortion
>stable relationship
>financially secure
>and whose partner is also financially secure
They dropped a bunch of divorce foreshadowing in season 3, Diane is a glorified housewife with some hobbies that pay a pittance, and Mr. PB frequently blows his entire fortune on dumb shit.

Was a shitty episode. The chicken episode from season 2 was shit. Is it a Bojack tradition to have a shit episode right in the middle?

Pretty much. She's a milquetoast person who indulged in the shitty aspects of her personality to the point of no return after meeting Bojack.

Was anyone else kinda letdown by Season 3?

Like, it was funnier... But overall, the quality was lesser. Anyone?

>Millennial is a mindset, user

t. agekin

Season 3 was kinda balls. Diaine does nothing. Bojack is still a shit despite final scene of season 2. Todd's high school friend is the least interesting recurring character they've ever had.

And it ends by mostly just teasing stuff for season 4.

True. Cuck is also the term given to a man who enjoy his wife fucking other men. But that words, like millennial, has been used and abused to where it's original meaning is now lost and be simply referred to as, "The buzzword for a person I don't like in a certain demographic."

Do you hate the new Battflefield and consider it to be over-hyped wank? You're a cuck

Do you not give a shit about the topic of abortion? You're a millennial.

Again: meaningless buzzwords that lost their original purposes and definitions

>Millennial is a mindset, user

Is your mindset 'fucking moron'?

nope, her neck is normal