You need to be prepared for Trump to lose

Notice I didn't say "Trump will lose", I said you need to be prepared in case he does. You need to know how to think beyond the election, for the future of our movement. If that future doesn't involve Trump, we can't just give up. We are in a war, and the election is nothing but a battle. It won't be big enough to mean we lost the war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HlHrjb4abvE
youtube.com/watch?v=oaEp6iiSORc
youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs
youtube.com/watch?v=z5-mD6Dy7c0
theoccidentalobserver.net/author/kmac/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked

Also you are correct OP

Nice, now check this 5.

nobody cares about your autistic movement you white privelege bitch

Sup Forums only cares about the memes. If you honestly fell for the satire i feel bad for you. You must be very lonely.

Praise kek

Kek approves this wisdom.

Although his victory is assured.

Those repeating digits cannot lie.

Checked and kek'ed
>Implying Trump's movement can ever be stumped
>Kek Vult

>It's all memes goys, I mean g-guys...

>coming to Sup Forums just because you like edgy memes

We will prevail. Kek be praised.

>If you honestly fell for the satire
You honestly did. Do you think talking about the satire and breaking the 4th wall makes you immune to the same criticism you made? Meta doesn't excuse you leftshit, you still failed at the memes.
;^)

Something for your quints.

Roger Stone talling about exactly what you're saying, 5 days ago.

youtu.be/HlHrjb4abvE

The election is already won, we need to worry about the flailing of the left as their world implodes. They might try to start a world War or attack America.

Fucking beautiful, kek blesses us with his wisdom. We must be prepared for Trump's win as well, as the war will take longer than his 8 years of presidency.

youtube.com/watch?v=oaEp6iiSORc

Seriously, we don't need another kiss ass to Israel running the USA. Vote Lambright anti-Zionism Anti-Jewish Supremacy.

I'm not afraid to say, 'Fuck you Israel get a job, quit mooching off the USA".

Damage control beginning pretty early..

But I think you know your "war" is a forgone conclusion. Even if Trump won your main ideals would never come to fruition.
You racists are the minority now. You're outnumbered 1 to 20.

Just give up.
You CANNOT win. It's impossible due to the sheer numbers against you.

I agree. Trump has revealed many things about the American electorate and people. Many, many people are not comfy-cool with the status quo, and he taught them that they can act together. The left is ugly combination of irrational and condesending, and overplaying their hands. Pushing and pushing. A recipe for disaster.

If Trump loses, the next man will come and he will touch the same people, in the same cost-effective way, but will be slicker than Trump. Less verbal gaffes, same understanding of the media cycle and the weaknesses of the liberal mentality. Also, Trump has ended the culture wars aspect of the GOP.

Hillary will be 4 years older and some much weaker, sicker, and older then. Once that happens,the real fireworks start. I kind of hope that sinerio unfolds.

>this triggered
What will there be for you to rage about when the election is over? It's back to shitposting about who's really the whitest, and begging the mods to unban your IP so you can get off that proxy.

>Pol is satire
Looks like you fell for the best meme of them all

Forgot where i heard it, but a good strategy i herd would be if Trump loses, he announces his 2020 run during Hillarys victory speech, and promises to watch her very move for 4 years.

without Trump there is no altright.

this, that's infinitely more pathetic, to sit here all day getting triggered and screaming at people over memes. top wew.

This. The hardest, and most important thing to do will be to stand fast and stop the inevitable Jewish attempt to hijack the nationalist movement and turn it into the same authoritarian shithole movement that liberalism has become.

Hilary has turned into a Harry Potterish demonic looking sperm that sucks the souls out of Americans.
youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs

>without Trump there is no altright.
Trump isn't the alt-right faggot, I bet you thought Milo was alt-right too.

Back to facebook and your containment board

Dubs of truth and eloquence.

"Open your ass, and your heart will follow." - user-senpai from ///s4s///

I fucking love Trump, I hope he wins ALOT, more than I let on. But he's getting fat, and he's lost the tan that he had at the beginning of the campaign.
Inshallah, Trump will win.
>implying Trump can even possibly lose

Keep telling yourself that.

Milo is based. Fuck off with your hate. you are old pol and you kind have been banished.

Trump's back-up plan is to start up an alt-right news network with Roger Ailes and Breitbart. Why else do you think he's been attacking every single media network, pointing out the blatant hypocrisy and bias, and priming us with the possibility of a rigged election? He knows that this election might be stolen, and if it is, he is going to set himself up to be the next Rupert Murdoch.

Are you ready for Breitbart cable news?

Milo is a nice mouthpiece but he'll go the way of Ernst Rohm for better or for worse

Kek is with us

Memes for the meme god!

>Milo is based
Is he Le Based Jew?

Hi there Pacific fag

>Milo is a nice mouthpiece
For progressive entryists trying to subvert our movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5-mD6Dy7c0

thread theme

So you're saying we can't use his mischling ass to achive our goals then purge the party?

Its like you dont even want a Kristallnacht

Liberals never eat their own: fag-hating muslims vote with the lgbtqqq, blacks vote for the party of cheap illegal immigrants that will supplant them, etc.

Milo is useful.

>mfw

milo is trolling you Sup Forums

is this your first day on the internet?

Tump may or may not win the election. Kek confirms. Way to waste a get faggot.

>So you're saying we can't use his mischling ass to achive our goals
Yeah, I'm saying it's not possible to "use" him, because he has a bigger platform than we do collectively, and he misrepresents our movement. He's not doing that because he misunderstands us, he's not that stupid. He misrepresents us to redefine what our movement is, to fill it with people who are against us, and to steal it from us. The more people like him who claim to define the alt-right, the less of it will be recognizeable to you. Just getting more numbers isn't winning; in fact, if it's more Jews, shitskins, mudslimes, fags, and trannies, then it means we lost. We had our movement stolen by degenerates and racial enemies.

You probably only like him because he's a kike and so are you. You can't ever be part of our movement, Moshe. It doesn't belong to you.

Hillary's campaign is going to fall apart soon. We have three major sandals and it there hasn't been the first debate yet. Needless to say, in October, her campaign will effectively die just due to the weight of her scandals

Milo has better things to do then troll pol. after all, Daddy has to win the election.

>Jews, shitskins, mudslimes, fags, and trannies

All groups Trump had reached out to.

>muh every get that doesn't say what I want is a wasted get meme
Let it be a lesson to you not to frantically shitpost trying to get GETS, they won't come to you. KEK doesn't approve.

Ya know I think I'm beginning to see trumps master plan. He knew all along the left would pull the race card, so he forced them to play it early with the build a wall thing. By the the time the election rolls around the lefts only tactic of "das rasis" will fall on deaf ears. the trump may act stumped from time to time, but we know better.

That's why Trump isn't alt-right, kiddo. We are definitely using him. He might be using us. But we aren't using Milo, Milo is definitely using us.

Barry Goldwater lost, but he changed the Republican Party. George McGovern lost but he changed the Democrats. Whether Trump wins or not only impacts the size of his influence on longterm US politics, not whether he influenced it.

Nice attempt at discretion by calling me a kike but you still can't see the forest for all the trees. If you think you can rally up a bunch of WASP racial purists to win an election then you're mistaken. Changing societal putlook takes time. If you can use some guy to your advantage to gain power then why not? If you're waiting for some day of the rope bullshit you'll just end up in another Wako.

But hey, keep your head in your ass.

Fucking shill and all those newfag replies.

This is wrong. What Trump pointed up was flat out treason. He won't influence traitors to suddenly become honest and change their whole lives.
This election is different and we can not lose it.

>I can say he's a shill, but anyone else who does is a newfag

Guize what if Gary wins?

Well said.
Ok, you could actually articulate my position in order to reply to it, so I'll do it for you again:
>Milo has a bigger platform
>his values and identity are progressive
>he is more anti-Right than not
>he consistently misrepresents us
>that act is redefining 'alt-right', giving it meanings opposite to those we give it
>this is the definition of entryist subversion
So, unless you think you can use Milo to gain a bigger platform than he has, say goodbye to your movement. 'Alt-right' has already been stolen by cucked bullshit like Milo.
>win an election
Hey, I don't have a problem with Trump reaching out to trannies, niggers, kikes, and whoever. Trump doesn't mispepresent our movement or our values. He's not subverting us. We're supporting him bcause it's in our interest, not because he's going to represent our movement to the masses.

Look, that would be great if Milo just said nothing about us and shilled for Trump. But that's not what he's doing. He's the reason the 'alt-right' got tied to Trump, because Milo was working to coopt it while supporting Trump. He's doing all this for his own career and convenience, not to help Trump or to help us. Trump didn't need the 'alt-right' label, it doesn't help him.

Bottom line:
>you can't argue Milo helps anyone or anything besides himself
>you can't show how he helps us, just how he hurts us
>you want to fanboy him for some degenerate reason, either you're a kike or a fag or something is wrong with you, and you're not committed to our principles over your degeneracy

you know it's true too

>Liberals never eat their own

Are you serious? Look what black conservatives are called. Look at feminists and trannies going at it.

LORD KEKET WILLS IT

>Look at feminists and trannies going at it.
Has that happened? Sounds fucking hilarious

>We are in a war
with who, again?

Trump supports the jews you know

>Trump supports the jews
And we support him for the same reasons -- it's in his interest to do so; it's in our interests to support him, even though he isn't one of us. Why is this so hard for so many Sup Forumslacks to wrap their brains around?

It's all these people here from Hillary's alt-right speech. They think he runs this thing.

Hillary Clinton will enter the White House as the most despised President in American history

She will be schlonged in the 2018 midterms, even more than Obama was in 2014, and she may just be such a shitty President that she can do to the Dems that Bush did to the GOP

Also, I expect the 90s style militia movement to experience a yuge surge in front of another Clinton

Hopefully in this time Trump really does open a new TV station along with Ailes

*Trump and apparently Putin

>all these people here from Hillary's alt-right speech
And THAT'S exactly the phenomenon I'm complaining about with Milo. She has a huge platform, so she pulls some shit out of her ass, and normies believe it like its gospel. Even people who are AGAINST her are coming here wanting to be part of this 'alt-right' thing that's "against Hillary". They think that means it's Trump, and Milo, and whatnot.

But who gave her that idea? Who opened the door for that? Breitbart and Milo. THey'll profit from it whether Trump wins or loses, or we have to deal with floods of normies and infiltrators.

None of these retards learned anything from GamerGate.

U N K N O W N
N
K
N
O
W
N

What is the Alt-Right?

>1) People are different. Human inequality is a fact of life and belief systems that deny this lead to distortion and oppression. Both individuals and populations vary in their characteristics in meaningful ways, such as intelligence and social behavior. One size does not fit all, not comfortably at least.

>2) Our world is tribal. The struggle for survival which has produced all life on earth extends into biological human races, which both exist and matter to their members. Such conflict is neither immoral nor moral, but a condition we must engage with in order to develop any meaningful philosophy or ideology. It can be found on the streets, in the human resources department, at the ballot box, or in the trenches. Even something as trivial as the Oscars is fought over. Though it is currently politically incorrect to acknowledge that races and their national subdivisions exist and compete for resources, land, and influence over one another or over themselves, that does not mean the struggle has stopped. That one side has been cajoled into not struggling does not mean it is left alone.

>3) Our tribe is being suppressed. The new left doctrine of racial struggle in favor of non-whites only, a product of decolonization and the defeat of nationalists by egalitarians after WWII, must be repudiated and Whites must be allowed to take their own side in their affairs.A value system that says Whites are not allowed to have collective interests and literally every other identity group can do so and ought to do so is unacceptable.

>4) Men are not women and women are not men. Men and women have roles to fulfill for the species to persist in a stable and healthy way. Feminism and the sexual revolution, by destroying the conditions that promoted and sustained heterosexual monogamy, have had disastrous implications for the sexes and relationships between them. (I highly recommend F. Roger Devlin’s Sexual Utopia in Power here for those interested in more). No viable society can exist where the long-term union of one man and one woman producing a replacement level of offspring is not the norm. Some Western countries have obscured the impact of sexual degeneracy on birthrates by importing foreigners, but such measures only further the destruction of nations; they do not sustain a people but keep a state’s balance sheets in order.

>5) Freedom is a responsibility and not a right. The freedom of too many incompetent people to make too many bad decisions is harmful to society and constrains the freedom of virtuous and responsible people. There are externalities to most actions and when these are harmful to non-actors it is a kind of injustice. These need to campaigned against, or suppressed by force or the threat of force—the basis of the rule of law. A virtuous society is an ordered one that provides freedom from anarcho-tyranny.

>6) If we must be a democratic society, the franchise should be limited. Universal democracy is a bad system. It gives power to the worst and shackles the fittest. It is a degenerative institution in which the weak and unproductive collaborate against the strong and sustainable

^^ Tell me where Milo or Trump advocate these values? Maybe Milo matches #4. Maybe.

We need to be mass producing redpills right now.
We could probably get a few of them who come over. There was a lot of talk about doing that, then the speech happened and not much effort from us

The final alt-right shit-test is whether or not someone agrees with the reality that Jewish elites are opposed to our entire program. It is the third rail for a reason. The hardest redpill to take is a suppository, the Jewish Question. (Here I highly recommend Dr. Kevin MacDonald’s site if you don’t have the time preference for an entire series of books on the subject).
>theoccidentalobserver.net/author/kmac/
The disproportionate influence of an elite Jewish minority in Western societies has been a net negative. Jews, who have a three thousand year history of regulating their communities to be as insular as possible among the nations whose territory they dwell in have a consistent pattern of promoting the interests of their own ethnoreligious minority at the expense of the majority nation. It is what they do and when they do it here it is bad news for us. When given the power they have now it results in degeneracy, the losing of one’s race. Even in (((Our Greatest Ally))) one will find Jews who are firmly dedicated to the destruction of their host’s borders and hold in contempt the idea of loyalty to their national kin. Who shrieks loudest at anti-immigration nativism? Who praises their own ethnocentrism as a virtue and shames others for having the same feeling? It is a pattern that crosses time and borders, and there is a war against noticing it. The staunchest social egalitarians, anti-nationalists and “anti-racists” are Jewish, inside and outside of (((Our Greatest Ally))).

>newfag detected

womyn born womyn fucking hate trannies. they believe trannies are fetishists and male rapist infiltrators trying to sneak into female only spaces

kek has blessed this thread

>crazy people being crazy to other crazy people

>another fucking Unknown

Stop posting from the middle of the Pacific ocean

Praise kek, indeed

Not unknown here

I think regardless of the outcome the GOP needs a Soviet style purge.

I'm not advocating violence, Paul Ryan should just live out the rest of his days on a skooner in Lake Michigan.

Oh how I pity you

And what does it say when you hover over the flag?

damn, dubs city over here

How do you post from the middle of an ocean? Can you even get internet out there?

No one will out-Trump Trump.

If he loses its the end of the GOP as we know it.

I guess Sup Forums isn't specifically a board for any ideology. But this should be in the sticky. At least until after the election.

A sinking schooner

More people need to be aware of this, hillary has already been chosen, not by the people of course but our only hope are leakers, people that put their own lives in the crosshair. Remember December 21st.

I thought unknowns had their own question mark flag

OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

I can't look beyond 2017 without seeing a full blown war escalating worldwide

You get whales to use sonar and broadcast your signal

Everything will be so much easier if he wins.

I have been stocking up on ammunition and reading field guides. I have been researching locations inna woods and occasionally practice survival skills over weekends.
If Hillary wins I will probably decline my contract offer for Lockheed Martin and continue to be a go-nowhere middle manager at my local electric utility supplier if not bugout all together.

I need a better plan.