What exactly has to go wrong in someone's life for them to become a racist?

What exactly has to go wrong in someone's life for them to become a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Living around nonwhites

growing up with muds

Thread/

being exposed to other races

These, the best and fastest way to create rascists is by having people live near and around other races.

Getting a job.

Listening TOO much to others, uneducated, bad upbringing, desperation to fit in. Many things.

Reality has to happen.

Deductive reasoning

those damn niggers

Looks like we found the guy that hasn't had any experience with other races.

i studied (((anthropology))) and learned a great deal about human biological diversity. also niggers steal my shit all the time it fucking pisses me off

Live around them and see how much they hate you just for the color of your skin because of the media. Then do the same exact thing to them but have evidence like IQ stats and crime rates to back up your bigotry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Africa

Thread/

Does that explain why I hated white people when I was a teen then when I had one night of partying with them I loved them?

FPBP

>Does that explain why I hated white people when I was a teen then when I had one night of partying with them I loved them?

Tyrone Biggums don't act like you love them now.

Massive raping of their women, non go zones and daily terror attacks

No this really happened in my mid teens, a lot of shit changed me those years

You don't have to lie on the internet, we won't get mad if you hate us whites, it's only natural Tyrone.

Live in Detroit and you'll see.

>What exactly has to go wrong

don't you mean "right"?

I ain't got no reason to lie on Sup Forums. As I got older I guess I can see why people are racist in life. Some people change some don't, but if anything I guess I have a hatred for white liberals now

Nobody got shot, stabbed or arrested right?

Blew your fucking mind!

Thats the spirit!

>Animeleaf fag

Yeah, I despise white liberals with a passion as well.

Well, if you live in China or India or Japan, you're probably pretty racist.

I lived around non whites and didn't mind, a large portion of my school and town were Irish

Came here to post this.

They become enlightened.

>Does that explain why I hated white people when I was a teen then when I had one night of partying with them I loved them?
>I hated white people
>I loved them

...what?

>Nobody got shot, stabbed or arrested right?

Yeah pretty much, no fighting, just regular partying. They even took me to a country club in college and I had the time of my fucking life square dancing.

they turn off the tv and read a book written by someone other than a kike

Aussie banter lel

This post is why Straya will always have top bantz and fucking leafs will always be pitiful shitposters

Partying with white people made me not hate whites anymore.

Going to college made me hate white liberals. Better?

What must go wrong in a person's schooling for them to not examine presuppositions?

As a man of Irish decent. I had a hearty kek and spat out some Guinness and potato stew.

Racism is the natural and healthy state. Thus if someone ends up racist, it's because the brainwashing failed. Usually it's because they are either too stupid to be brainwashed, or they are intelligent enough to see through the brainwashing. Or they were redpilled by reality (mugged/raped whatever).

They all wondered who brought the nigger.Dont kid yourself.

We would have cut you slack on that til he started hitting on some grils then we would have
>They all wondered who brought the nigger.Dont kid yourself.

sufficient experience and observation usually does it.

>Finland
Well what do you expect.

proper brain function.

Being poor with non-whites.

They gave me drinks, who cares about other people? They took me out to have fun.

Going out chasing tail is not my idea of fun anymore. You do that, you might have a bad night.

wow, you mean to tell me people observe things and develop heuristics about others' future behavior from their past experiences?

>What exactly has to go wrong
You shitting me? All I had to do to be racist was be born white.

Not being a dipshit.

checked

A

watching the 6pm news, we never even had blacks here until 10 years ago and now they are running riot carjacking and home invading people every night. they literally just smash their way through the glass into people cars and homes, its fucking mayhem and we have /noguns/

Came here to post this, fpbp

Nothing, necessarily. It doesn't take a TERRIBLE BIGOT to notice that there are differences between the races; the key is NOT presenting that there aren't differences, we're all hugely different. That was the mistake the liberal left makes, and the result is Hell and division.

If we could laugh at each other to each other's faces, be honest, quit pretending we're the same, and quit crying "RACISM!" at every turn over everything, we'd all be getting along great, in all honesty.*

*Except Muslims, but that's a religion, not a race.

They come to love the race which has generally served them their entire lives more than the others which have generally not.

I'm sure you think it evil and wrong to think in such a way, as such a cold rational calculation would be truly shocking and 'insane' to the typical leaf.

Pretend, not present.

Doesn't make sense. Most white Americans never deal with blacks and most of the Brexit folks never dealt with immigrants.

What exactly has to go wrong in someone's life for them to post Umaru?

What the fuck is that thing and what's the obsession with it, anyway? Is it a fish person? Why do people like it?

Is it always the same guy posting it?

>Knew a guy.
>Raised in Chicago,
>Of course low income family with bad shit happening.
>Child protective services have to get involved.
>The agent in charge of this family's case was black.
>This black man raped him and then accused him of being a sexual deviant.
>Horrible things happened to him at this and a handful of other black people robbed/beat him.
>His mentor was an actual memeber of the KKK.
>Grew up hating them hard.

>What the fuck is that thing

whats this image from?