Young Single Mom is Victimized by Privelaged People

I almost broke down reading this. I can't believe people are so judgemental these days.

1/2

2/2

I seriously hope you think of this poor girl next time you decide to judge another person

Another beautiful young lass torn down by this patriarchal society. Apologise white men!

not. politics.

I know, right? Really makes one cogent.
No other mother throughout the history of mankind has dealt with the scorn, the pressure, the workload of this poor brave young lady.
Or perhaps her ignorant ass should learn to discipline her bratty little fucks.

Frailty, thy name is woman.

Feels good being cis White Male

maybe she should have stayed with her husband instead of divorce raping him and then complaining about the difficulty of raising a broken child

notice how her entire story is about scrambling to please her ridiculously spoiled and undisciplined children and them walking all over her.

This could all be solved if she just told them "No, we won't be getting chocolate milk today. Deal with it."

>giving a shit about single mothers

He was abusing her, fuckhead.

>being a dipshit with out of control kids is hard

Everything's hard for you because you're a dummy.

Another white man trying (and failing!) to describe the hardships of motherhood. I've raised two beautiful young nippers by myself so don't you try to explain what it means to be a mother, pal. Because you'll be mistaken every time!

She chose the abuser, fuckhead.

This desu senpai

/thread, spare the rod spoil the child. Worked for 1000's of years.

>feeding your young kid a combination of milk and HFCS

Well there's your problem. Not necessary because it's unhealthy but because who gives a fuck what the kid wants when it comes to unnecessary sweets. She should have not went to the store to please her spoiled kid, which is probably what would have happened if she had her "abusive" husband still.

i luv u

she needs to be doing it 1st outside of a public space. every single mother I ever see gives into their children's little tantrums because in the end it's easier then saying no

Damn, he must have spontaneously turned """abusive""" one day.

If you are retarded enough to breed with a dude who beats you you deserve whatever you get.

At least the kids are white though. I like how she snuck that part in.

>blond haired blue eyed boys
>I'm not a degenerate coal burner so I deserve your grace

How the fuck you gonna have two kids with abusing boyfriend? Bitch is dumb and kids are probably become white trash, I have no fucking respect for single mothers they are the reason so many kids end up cucks or sluts.

>if you see a sad woman, say something nice.

I thought unsolicited comments were a form of rape?

>blue eyed, blonde angel faced children

Come on Sup Forums, step it up. This is exactly what you need. Her white masterrace husband left her with no one to properly take care of the kids. I understand coalburners but she did everything by the books.

Come on

holy fucking shit i hate people who drag around badass kids everywhere

fuck your choclate milk. stay home. motherhood does not absolve you from standards of human fucking decency

also, pro tip - if you date a man and he is abusive, he will be an abusive spouse. that shit doesn't just happen. and if for some magic reason it did, why have 2 bastards with him? fuck her

>MUH ABUSE
Everytime.

tits or gtfo

>kid is a little shit
>doesn't beat him up to discipline him
>people are so judgemental!
Fuck that weak bitch.

Im so glad single mothers always get what they deserve
too bad theyll always blame everyone else for their misery though
they never really figure it out
i was raised by a single mom with 5 other kids and even now as shes coming up at 50 shes still a fucking moron who doesnt get it

Cry me a river. You know, you don't want good counsel when whimsically acting your juvenile, self-absorbed, selfish, ignorant, impulses, yet you want resolution to all the fucking problems you created for yourself now from those same people you ignored or never sought out. If it truly were "easy," do you think that society would even allow you to reproduce when much, much better breeding stock is available pretty much anywhere you look?

Really. What, did she have one kid with a piece of shit and then decide a second one would make everything better? More likely than not, it's some other random dude's kid.

Lol, tough luck bitch. She shouldn't have married / fucked the abuser for likes on Facebook.

She told him to work overtime so she could afford a nicer handbag and then left him because he was "never at home", which constitutes "emotional abuse".

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

>my children do not see me as an authority figure
>fuck you for being upset at my poor parenting
>I don't care that my shitty children are causing other people problems

>young nippers

You misspelled niggers.

so where is the child support cash then?

She married someone without knowing them
She had kids with said person on top of that
She cant discipline her children if she has no discipline herself.

SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS SHIT BEFORE SHE GOT COMMITTED, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED SHE CAN GET FUCKKKKKKED NIGGA.

Two things I hate. Fags who can't handle loud children (people in the store who complain about kids) and bitchy single moms whom write shit like this. No one in this is a good person.

Some girls get stockholm syndrome with abusing.
>Oh maybe I deserved it
>Oh, how did I piss him off
>Oh, maybe he is doing it to show his love.

Kek.

>abuse
That word has been thrown around so much, no one cares anymore. We now believe that they are lying. Cry wolf too many times, no one cares anymore.

nobody gives a shit any more

""""""""""""""""abuse"""""""""""""""""""""""""

fuck you. that bitch can take her fucking kids anywhere she wants faggot.

She left her husband, not the other way around

Kind of sucks for you that even though you don't care, your taxes are paying for her chocolate milk

I fucking hate single moms. Do not date. Its worse than warning coloration.

If you're female in a developed nation, you choose to have children.

Don't complain and be a shit mother after that choice.

what taxes

you think the government gives a shit about enforcing mexican taxes

>Some girls get stockholm syndrome with abusing.

This is why women cannot be trusted with positions of leadership. They lack the will and the fortitude.

>TFW childfree

>Get with some fuckboy
>He's "abusive". Maybe he doesn't give her enough attention. Maybe he calls he stupid sometimes. Maybe he hits her. Maybe he doesn't shower her with money. Maybe she's lying. Who knows?
>She marries said fuckboy after two months
>She sticks around long enough to let her "abuser" put two babies in her
>Divorce for whatever reason
>"Waaah it's not my fault"

I suspect it's all a lie anyway. I'd be willing to bet the kids are from two separate fathers.

ill abuse your asshole with my dick

Bingo

>And to all the moms out there having a day like mine .... I see you, I know you, I love you

Yeah, bullshit! I know cunts like this. Only when they're having a bad day do they have any sympathy for the other mothers. As soon as that day is over and they're children are behaving and they see another mom with unruly children they talk shit

"Well my kids are bad, but not that bad! She must be a bad mother"

Fucking cunts, the whole lot of them.

its really not easier. For the parent or for the people around them. I personally am not as annoyed by crying children than I am by seeing their parents not discipline them.

Now, my mom wouldn't hit me or anything like that in public, but she sure as shit wouldn't let me get whatever I was crying about wanting. She would also tell me that for every time I asked for something I would get one spanking from my dad when I got home. I learned real quick.

>Who can't handle loud children.

Being loud is permitted for a fucking toddler, the day you turn 4 years old is the day you start fucking behaving like a human being and stop kicking and screaming.

Just because most people can't raise a child correctly.

So i will complain as much as I like, cunt.

Oh shit someone call the WAHHHmbulance, we've got a major emergency

Actually some men don't turn abusive until after a while. Are you so stupid to think that these things can't be deeply rooted into someones personalities?

I'm so sorry young, white Australian woman who thinks humour must come dripping in sweet saccharin sarcasm.

>fyi fpbp

This is the result of no fault divorce

Maybe the dumb bitch will control her bastard children.

>work @ target
>woman with two kids like 3 and 5
>hear them coming 6 aisles away
>youngest one has a icy and spills it
>she starts crying while trying to clean it up

>sometimes i can control my children and sometimes i can't

sounds like you're a shitty parent sometimes

Because of "abuse" huh?

She can't control her kids becauae she's a single mother

Aren't you guys always bitching about "white genocide"? Then you should be supporting single white mothers. For all their faults at least they're contributing to the white population.

Sure it'd be nice if wealthy educated non-liberal white couples were having 10 kids but we dont live in a ideal world.

probably wasn't in an abusive marriage, just wanted to party and though him not letting her go out with friends from work to drink was abusive

Single moms are relevant. They are a bigger drain on the economy than any other group and they create more degenerates.

I had an ex who is a single mom.
wanted to make me the dad of the child.
get back with me.
im no cuck.
but its sad.
she was a prime qt that got wasted.
Should i feel sad about it Sup Forums?

most of us are blackpilled now, we just don't give a fuck

end it all

Her troubles are her own for leaving the husband

bu but butt she was going to change him

She's giving them chocolate milk, which is filled with sugar. Then complains when the little sugar-addicts misbehaves. She's an idiot.

The world is a sad place user.

Bullshit. Sup Forums chronicles the downfall of Western Civilization constantly since its inception.

This easily falls into that category.

No. If you don't feel good about it now you will later in life.

>Then you should be supporting single white mothers. For all their faults at least they're contributing to the white population.

Children of single mothers tend to shy away having kids and getting married later in life. Look at the big picture, pal. Single mother's should be collectively spat upon by society. This sort of behavior is what's destroying the family unit, and therefore our civilization.

I'd make make those little shit eaters drink motor oil.

Show me those facts to back up your claim. Go on.

I'm proud of you bro, she wants to use you and you have self-respect. It's sad, but its her life choices not yours. She fucked it up not you.

Sources

It's almost like actions have consequences.

I'm so fucking jaded with women at this point in my life that if the only reason she stays in the mother role was fear of the society backlash i'd not even get surprised.

Anyway single moms are a dangerous game, if you have the options stay away

>kid throws a tantrum for balloons
>"compromise" and buy a balloon
>literally rewarding shit behavior
God damn it this is some very basic stuff, how did this woman's parents raise her? Did they just give her everything she demanded?

>have absolute 1 most important decision in life, and that's choose the father of your children
>you choose the dick with the looks, or get ploughed by a man you barely know
>you then inflict a life time of pain and suffering on to your kids, because you couldn't suck it up, and live with your choices or burdens

Nah. Fuck you.

What abusive things are women doing to turn good guys into abusers?

>I didn't know he was abusive before I married him
Ahuh. Unless this abuse constitutes getting a little too drunk last night and saying something construed as mean.

She sure can, and I can give her dirty looks all fucking day. Fucking millennials, every time. The world is not yours to roam free in.

>Actually some men don't turn abusive until after a while.

If you can't tell you partner is an abusive psycho after two kids then you're deliberately ignorant or a massive idiot. Either way, you/she deserved it.

SHE SEEMS NICE

Wrong user quoted, meant orginal

I was about to respond, then I figured you dun goof'd. No worries, leaf.

BURN THE COAL

Well she burned the chalk, but black kids or white kids single moms are shit anyways.

The point was that she realized it after the 2 kids obviously

retard

This. Now that the degenerate broken family is socially accepted, the next step is the "it takes a village to raise a kid" narrative.

They've almost got complete control of the education system (common core), now they want to control the rest of the kid's life too. They want the kids will be property of the state from birth, completing the NWO agenda of a harmonious worker population completely reliant on the state for survival

"father" = emasculated worker drone
mother = birther worker drone

Beyond these two duties, it seems they really don't want you to have individual influence on the next generation of their tax slaves.

Where do you find these people? I've never met these kinds of single mothers.

My mother raised my brother, sister, and I alone. Paid for everything, worked, went to college and went into research. All of us have jobs and are college-educated.

My sister is a single mother, and she doesn't have any of these problems either. Though she can be a strict bitch sometimes and is a bit of a control freak. Won't let her kids go to public school because of shitty history teachers and recently imported black culture.

Are single mothers usually horrible, or is this a Sup Forums meme?

Fuck no

There's a lot of evidence that points to not hitting your kids makes them smarter since their reasoning for things isn't reduced to 'pain bad; X bad'.

Definitely discipline your kids though. Just do it verbally.

Lmao at your target story

Actually she was an idiot from the start, her fault. Let her suffer for her choices.

>single mother
>children beat me up and steal my gucchi purse
>i buy them a baloon but theyre still misbehaving
>why cant I control my kids?