Kino is back on the menu lads

Kino is back on the menu lads

Has anything ever assblasted Sup Forums this hard?

Very safe, very bland, and very boring.

thats not The Orville

Expect the assblasting to continue

stream?

I'll give you a chance again mister south park because we have a long history and everyone makes mistakes but honestly last season was shit how could you blow it so hard.

>two candidates
>no contingency plan whatsoever for the other one winning

meh, boring episode, didnt even smirk once the only good thing that is going to come out of south park this year is the video game.

Fat alt-kike cucks are the new Tumblr whore. They are permanently offended by everything. I haven't even liked some of the past two seasons but they're some of the best things to ever be on Sup Forums due to how assravaged it has made alt-kike crybabies.

I fucking hate that combat system but I'm hopeful.

I didn't laugh and it didn't make me think. It was tepid. They've grown long in the tooth and become stale.

>I didn't laugh and it didn't make me think.
that you always though, autist

Don't see a thing about it on pol. Even then pol, like tv, is mainly people just larping and baiting

>that you always
>calls others autists.

I don't think you have to be Sup Forums to realize that episode was awful.

>no contingency plan whatsoever for the other one winning
It would have been a shitty episode even if Hillary won. The entire season was terrible.

I liked Orville a lot. Pilot was comfy af.

you think your not a autist? serious time.

>implying im that user
>broken english
kys faggot.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but based on what i've seen, it looks like they falsely portrayed the alt-right as middle-aged blue collar workers? That's pretty disingenuous, most of the guys who showed up at charlottesville were young as fuck, they weren't frustrated over job prospects.

>kys
thanks for proving you have autism

i will tell you something i noticed. i understand what you are saying about how its being falsley portrayed. the ones who are falsy viewing alt right and working from information they learned in college and the information the college are working with are super old. which is why leftists use talking points about people such as boomers as if boomers are still in their 20s. im rambling.