twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100%, Aragorn violated the NAP

that only applies to the living

dunedain of murder

No, it was just a dick move. They were all about to die anyway

He dunedain nuffin!

he escahrlated fahrce too quickly

LET THE LARD OF THE BLACK LANMD COME FARTH

What happens in the book again? I can't remember. Didn't the guy just take off after Aragorn threatened him? If that's right, why did PJ do this?

>was it a war crime
There was no Geneva Conventions and even if there were, Mordor goes fucking hard.

Only faggots let their enemies dictate the terms of a fight.

It was a deleted scene anyway, so he regretted it

It doesn't really effect the story and visually it's better to chop his head off then let him run away. I liked it.

Yeah, he just ran away. In the context of the book, Aragon decapitating him with no provocation would definitely be a war crime; the Mouth is just an emissary, and we was there to give terms to Aragorn and his army. He tries to do some negotiating, but says he can't do much behind Sauron's back.

In general, Tolkien humanized Sauron's forces way more than Jackson did.

Aragon has rightful ownership of the land, Sauron was the one who violated the NAP.

>Was it a war crime?
Mordor was breaking war crimes left right and centre. literally whipping their kin, forcing them to fight until death

Was it a war crime?

is this a deleted scene from Wanted?

Why dont they use toothbrushes in mordor?

Who gives a shit about "crimes"? They're the enemy, they're not even human.

>I liked it

t. barbarian sand coon

Why the fuck she starts flying after being shot?

He dindu NUFFIN

The Mouth was a human, although corrupt.

they should have completely overhauled the scene and made the mouth of sauron sword duel aragorn like he does in the video game

youtube.com/watch?v=jc6Js9tgTPE

fucking PJ with his troll fetish

>then

talk shit
get hit

'nuff said

He implied dear Frodo was killed, Aragorn couldn't take it.

it's funny how this scene completely changes the context of the "for frodo" line

better or worse?

Worse. If Aragorn still thinks Frodo is alive, he attacking as a last=ditch effort to buy Frodo time to destroy the ring. If Aragorn thinks Frodo is dead (and Sauron probably has the ring), he's just throwing away the lives and him and his friends for revenge.

No,

His mission is to deliver messages, he started improvisation after delivering the message, stepping outside his mission. Therefore he is no longer a messenger.

Remind me again why the orcs were the bad guys... men = literal shit tier

sam could have it though

Isn't he a black numenorean?

Isn't it fully within Aragorn's rights to execute him as a traitor?

I really miss this minimeme and LotRposting in general.
Tax policies were good but not enough.

>he's just throwing away the lives and him and his friends for revenge.
Why would it matter? Sauron with the ring would obliterate them.

both of these are valid reasons

Either you haven't read the book in a very long time or at all, mouth of sauron was watered down in Jackson's bullshit

>minimeme

is this actually a thing? It's just reposting quotes from the movie in funny contexts

The Mouth was still evil. They just weren't going to kill him then and there because he was an emissary and you don't kill emissaries when they ride out to meet you. He was almost certainly killed after Sauron's defeat.

>15620▶
> (OP)
>Remind me again why the orcs were the bad guys... men = literal shit tier
They were made by Melkor/Morgoth, the Satan of Middle Earth. They're basically demons.

the laws of physics don't apply in quentin tarantino movies

Whoever decides to watch a Tarantino film and expects "realism" must be a real dumbass.

kings don't kill messengers, so both leonidas and (extended cut) aragorn acted foolishly, and dishonorably

it matters because the king's entire job is to show his subjects how to behave, and doing something violent to make yourself feel better is not a good lesson to teach them

The animated Mouth of Sauron is better. The movie version is too over-the-top edgy.

>it matters because the king's entire job is to show his subjects how to behave, and doing something violent to make yourself feel better is not a good lesson to teach them
>"don't take bullshit from demonic forces that want to eradicate you from this earth" is a bad lesson
American liberals.

Unintelligent social engineers

Aragon had probably forgotten Sam even existed by that point desu

It's a scene from the extended, not deleted

>kings don't kill messengers
Under what law?
> doing something violent to make yourself feel better
You're a lame ass pussy liberal. Aragorn was picking a fight PURPOSELY, with the support of everyone there, to give Frodo a chance to make it. It was a diversion, in an open war, that started when Mordor invaded Gondor. Your pussy ass misses the fact that this is EPIC fantasy, where men are warriors and heroes, and don't always follow pissy rules made by pissy little people like you.

epic fantasy always abided to these rules retard

its so weird that you actually believe these things

like you're so knee fucking deep in this generation z ultra conservatism that you see your ideological opposite, in anything that you happen to disagree with

take the advice of a more experienced conservative, pay attention to the things that trigger you emotionally, so you can have more control over yourself

It's so wierd your pussy ass fell for the bait, lol.

Go "Well actshually" at someone else, kid, lol. You already lost by reacting to an obvious bait. Fuck, i didn't even try! You're fuckin pathetic, getting all amped up over a fucking movie.

Now go polish your Walmart katana, neckbeard.

Those that betray the west deserve no mercy.

LOL

hurr why didn't Achilles killed Priam when he came to beg for his sons body

But Middle Earth is the east.

Hurrr I don't fucking care, i was trolling for neckbeards, and I won. I caught the fattest one.

Numenor is to the west

No, it's in the middle. Thus: middle earth.

>edgy

kys. movie mouth was perfect and that looks like shit.

North, east, south, west theres no "middle"

Why was there no blood in rotk

You're actually going to argue this? Really?

Shit taste.

>gets elected king
>starts singing gay shit

Was he autistic?

for you