The jig is up

The jig is up.

>Al Gore
I love it

Fun fact, though. There's a push in the UK (and by extension probably the EU since they haven't actually left yet) to give every single person on Earth X amount carbon credits.

If you want to pay your power bill or a take a trip to visit your family members and you're out of carbon credits, you have to pay a streetshitting Indian who lives in a shack in the jungle money for his carbon credits.

China on the other hand, has absolutely zero morals when it comes to business (Seriously, if you haven't worked with the Chinese don't even try to refute this) and a billion people. They'd fudge credits like CRAZY to get guilty Western countries to export money

>China on the other hand, has absolutely zero morals when it comes to business (Seriously, if you haven't worked with the Chinese don't even try to refute this) and a billion people.

This is all Trump really meant.

Putting rules or regulations on yourself while trying to compete with people who don't is a futile exercise.

the dude doing seppuku makes it for me.

>China on the other hand, has absolutely zero morals when it comes to business

it's not business but everyone's seen the smog fucked cities, they don't appear to give a fuck about that.

at least trump will probably start a nuclear war before climate change kills humanity

THE NEWS IS OUT

>at least trump will probably start a nuclear war before climate change kills humanity
Cute

People still don't realize that Hillary would've been far more likely to start a nuclear wear, do they?

Only Republicans are warmongers, user.

C'mon it's 2015+1 you should know this by now

I hate how even if the 1st could get off its ass and stop killing the planet China and India are just gonna keep ruining it for everyone

China has this fun idea

>"Wow, this Chinese supplier is lowballing like mad, I'd be insane to pass this up"
>"What the hell this isn't nearly what I was promised"
>"Should have paid what the materials were worth, then. I quoted you a bullshit price, you got bullshit materials."
>"I'm going to sue even though I have to use Chinese courts to get anywhere."
>[Laughing in Chinese]

>"Ch-China, you signed the agreement, you should-"
>[Laughing in Chinese]

i just know one candidate asked what the point of having nukes was if we don't use them and the other has been in the political sphere for 40 years and actually understands the gravity of nuclear weapons

I know that one of them would've continued a proxy war against the Russians and the one that won will improve relations

Are there any other Kelly about Trump?

>the one that won will improve relations

i mean i guess sucking Putin's dick is technically improving relations

nobody would agree to that carbon credits shit

>you can't expect us to pay our workers a living wage and grant them bathroom breaks, because in Asian countries they don't either

But user, didn't you know that Putin would start a war if we asked him to enact a no-fly zone?

Can you imagine the sheer horror of it all? We better capitulate and hope Russia doesn't bomb us for insulting them with such a proposal!

Did... did you miss all the saber rattling and the "We've always been at war with Russia" bullshit that happened before the election?

Did you miss how we were interfering in Russia saving one of its allies from Islamist rebellion?

WE'RE LITERALLY SUPPORTING ANOTHER CONSERVATIVE MUSLIM MOVEMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST

AGAIN

A-FUCKING-GAIN

>Sucking Putin's dick

Do you realize what a stranglehold the United States has Russia in right now thanks to NATO?

I'm glad Trump won.

>the one that won will improve relations
You're a naive fool, user
Improving relations with Russia is simple; you do what they want and also let them do what they want. Doesn't mean it's a great idea

>nobody would agree to an optional tax on the stupid and wasteful

Carbon credits are the market solution to global warming whether you like it or not.

Remember when some of the moderate rebels recorded themselves killing a 14 year old?

Him criticizing China for business morals is pretty hypocritical on his part. Trump is a well known con man!

Did the Chinese create global warming? Yes. Is it actually a fraud? No.

I've known people who worked/lived in China and they now have serious breathing problems due to so many years of bad air quality. Fuck even Los Angeles has better air quality than all of China.