Look at this fucker. Gets two hot girls practically throwing their labia at him...

Look at this fucker. Gets two hot girls practically throwing their labia at him. How come you don't have this kind of luck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7jbDprab-4
kennycomix.com/tagged/once-you-go-black
kennycomix.com/tagged/betty-and-veronica-pinups
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Since Archie was based on Mickey Rooney can we say Archie is a manlet?

>How come you don't have this kind of luck?

I'm not a cool guy like Archie.

I just assume I did something horrible in my past life

You can however be a superior specimen like Jughead.

If someone ate as much as Jughead, they'd be dead by their 20's.

because betty and veronica are just using him to hide their rampaging lesbianism

Because I'm not a cartoon character.

Too bad hes gay
youtube.com/watch?v=q7jbDprab-4

>shows affection for both girls
>oggles them
>dates them
>must be gay

Because he's not real and thus has his life altered to suit the creator's desires

I do, but I'm too much of a sperg to do anything about it or enjoy it.

Gypsy curse. I don't like to talk about it.

melody plz

Remove the dood in the middle, and we're golden.

POPCORN, MOTHERFUCKER

Well, actually...
Archie's supposed to be america's favorite teenager, I'm surprised he isn't reeling in more puss.

>posts thoes forced feminization archie images

Like this one?

>feminization
What

It's pretty clear that Archie is just the beard for Veronica and Betty's secret lesbian romance. Archie, being the naturally good guy that he is, goes along with it and as a reward they let him watch.

For one thing Archie and the gang traveled back in time to New York City in 1976 to personally meet The Ramones. Girls will be throwing themselves at you for that alone. Even those who made the journey with you.

Plus...............

THE DOLLY ON THE TROLLEY GOT A SEAT BY GOLLY!

GUS GOT ON THE BUS W/O ANY FUSS!

JOHNNY
TOMMY
CJ
MARKY
JOEY
DEE DEE

they are all dead

CJ and Marky are still alive. (So is Ritchie)

He' intolerably wholesome and confident in a naive wa which girls find charming, but he's not too wholesome to be a horndog and that seems to seal the deal.

source: just pulling possibilities out my ass, what do I know about women?

Anybody got the story where Betty is revealed to have been anonymously kissing girls? It was posted in the last Archie thread.

You mean there's more to this?

No, it's a separate story. Some mysterious figure goes around kissing girls, but it's revealed to have been Betty as a ploy to kiss Archie; she kissed girls to throw people off her trail, you see. Archie and the other girls knew it was her though.

Also that image is sadly edited somewhat. Forget what the original was.

I have an irrational hatred for the indecisive ginger fuck.

I mean have you seen the Riverdale version of Archie? Dude is handsome as fuck.

Did every franchise have a kids-version in the 80's and 90's?

The moneys.

I did back then

You have my attention

Best of both worlds

>Gets two hot girls practically throwing their labia at him.
>two

This is a guy whose little black book is up to volume eight and who can identify every girl at an entire beach by their ass or tits without even checking their face.

>Look at this fucker. Gets two hot girls practically throwing their labia at him. How come you don't have this kind of luck?

I'm not attractive enough for my emotional issues to be ignored. Basically I can't even try to get someone if I have to make the 1st step (which will always be the case)

what if? betty and veronica acted like asshole to archie?
kennycomix.com/tagged/once-you-go-black

what if? a person showed his love for the archie series in the most horrible way possible?kennycomix.com/tagged/betty-and-veronica-pinups

YOU'RE A HUGE BURGER

THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE BUNS

RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR YOUR BUNS

Makes me want to hunt him

>little black book

how old are you, user

i recognized that reference, and i bet you aren't younger than 30

That was an actual crossover.

Archie is an immortal warlock, and only allows the rest of Riverdale to remain ageless like him if every female agrees to drool over him. Because he's still mentally a 50's teenager, he doesn't expect much more than dates or kisses, so it's a fairly benign dictatorship. But if they ever stopped playing their parts, no doubt Archie would allow them to wither to dust.

Archie wore it better.