Anyone else looking forward to this?

Anyone else looking forward to this?

I think my favorite factoid from the making of the room was Johnny thought that dog that was sitting on the counter of the flower shop was fake the whole time

Yes

I've heard it's pretty brilliant, I can't wait to see it

Looks lame as fuck, so no.

think he was asking humans what their opinion was not niggers

Trying to make a good movie about the making of a bad movie that was actually unintentionally very funny. I'll watch it but so far it feels too on the nose with all the references. Remember "oh hi mark."!

the book was amazing. i hope the movie delivers

More interested in the Best Friends movie.

I don't think Rogen and the Francos have the ability to pull off the emotional parts of the book.

OP here, that movie looks like a beautiful disaster, I just hope my local theater gets it in (probably not though)

Yep, new trailer is kino

Don't know anything about except it's more of Tommy and Greg and that's all I really care about. Fuck James Franco.

Check out the trailer, it looks ridiculous. The synopsis is pretty brilliant.

some parts had some monumental feels. It puts the movie in an entirely different light when your ealize that Tommy was just a lonely autist that wanted so desperately to be liked by people.

Not since I've seen the trailer. Franco didn't even try to imitate Tommy's unique voice and mannerism. The "Tommy forgets his lines" joke was overplayed and unfunny. They don't give a shit they just want to make a meme movie.

Saw it, looks great. I love Tommy.

Very interested in how they will work DUDE WEED LMAO into the movie

Tommy Wiseau playing a mortician that steals gold from corpses and schemes with Greg. I love the plot

i have always appreciated the bro actor on the left, i don't know why

james franco legit looks sexy as fuck with that hair

The early buzz for it is extremely positive.