cbs.com/shows/big_brother/favorite-houseguest-vote/

HOH: paul
Veto: paul
Nominations: kevin/josh

previously on /bb/

It's settled /bbc/ is superior

nth for panda and her perfect tits and pussy and ass

Who?

Anyone that watches Big Brother and isn't a middle-aged woman seriously need to jump off a cliff.

just wait for the non-natives take over. they will call it whatever they want

>she isn't watching for fapping purposes only

>implying normies use Sup Forums
>implying we won't bully them
>implying anyone besides us watch BB

>implying anything is wrong with turnleft

Sup Forumsfags are obsessed with celebrities and will eat this garbage up. especially if it features meme-houseguest like drake bell or brendan fraser or anyone like that.

woah bbad poll has jason for afp 51%

kevin and cody split the rest

>their will be a bunch of newfags to fuck with
tfw

Well /bb/ it's pretty much over I may come back and shitpost but I really only did it for /ourgirl/. I'm going back to you can find me in the v6>v8 threads. I'll come back to fuck with newfags on /bbc/.

Okay, Quentin.

I hope not user but it will happen if they use meme guests.

reminder: /bb/ is Sup Forums and arod is confirmed for BBCe

We all did it for /moongob/

>ecoboost 3.5l 400lbs 700hp
>lt4 6.2l 530lbs 650hp

So happy to see Alex gone. Just a horrible human being.

what's the over/under on the number of guys that Kevin has fucked?
around 5?

looks like such a fag when he does that duckface shit in the mirror

Cody has gotten 40 votes from me so far

Jesscort literally raped people. Cody is probably almost as autistic as you. Can you blame people for siding with paul? Cody will never win AFP.
>forgetting Grodner decides

Check'd

Same here mang. It will be so fucking sweet to see Paul & his sheep's faces when Cody takes it.

>Complaining about a hot piece of ass like Jess raping somebody.

Yeah, I'm the autistic one. Sure thing, kid.

voting for Cody, he is /fa/ af

>i-i am not autistic????
Sperg more jessica isn't attractive to anyone except people who like whores.

Can confirm people in the military are attracted to whores.

That's neat.

Anyway, Cody for AFP here we go.

Cody has as much of a chance to win as
hillary sperg more

Why is Paul such a piece of shit? He knew Josh didn't want to have to break the tie. Fucking smug little faggot.

What really pissed me off from tonight's episode was seeing him slap Josh like that. Holy fuck.

is kevin gonna get evicted tomorrow?

Me and my friend have a theory, and it's becoming more and more feasible every episode. Paul is a straight up sociopath. He seems to not have any ability to understand empathy, and he just plays and uses people. If Cody hadn't thrown that game to Alex early, and had kept peoples trust in him, maybe his Autism would have been able to stop Pauls sociopathy.

You and your friend may be accurate on that theory. Kevin also got it correct when he said that Paul reeks of a Napoleon-like complex. Man if Josh can take out Paul during the final HOH, that would be so sweet.

>Paul reeks of a Napoleon-like complex
>5'
Checks out

Yeah. It's still weird to actually want Josh to win for me. I hated him for the longest time but seeing I guess seeing someone crying a bunch starts to lessen that. I wanted Kevin to win originally, but I don't see it happening.

literally who??

its okay user, we're all girls here. teehee!

>be Paul
>win $500K
>still a fucking Manlet
Guess there is some justice out there!

Hahaha

I agree. At this point I want Josh to win. Though Paul has had some great moves, he went in with 3 weeks safety and prior experience on certain comps.

Maybe he can get some of these with his 500k.

no he hasnt, he has gotten 40 votes from your IP address, they've counted 20 of them and you've wasted your time clicking the other 20...

just keep changing your IP after every batch of 20 desu, we all know thats what pandafag is gonna do

You can't do that though because you have to pay for an account to vote. and you can only vote x amount of times until voting ends.

1000% percent

Nope it will be josh

it dawned on me recently that while paul had 3 weeks of safety, so did dan during 14. he wasnt technically in the game until the team twist got broken up and thus was not able to be nominated or voted out.

dont get me wrong, i still love dan and think he is absolutely top 3 best to ever play the game, but he had safety too. granted, he couldve gone if all of his players were voted out, but there was basically an unspoken agreement to not knock anyone out via that method. they moved to other teams to ensure that all the coaches stayed

>fake tits
>no ass
>perfect

>fake tits
Fake tits can be good
>no ass
being this delusional she is the right amount of THICC
>perfect
Yep

dan and paul are shit

*the

I voted yesterday and then voted today

Well like you said technically Dan didn't get safety as evicting Danielle would have removed him, also he didn't get to compete in HoH or PoV while he was a coach, Paul did

has there been a second jury segment yet? i stopped watching when mark got evicted.

no we can't have you seeing any screen time of cody, mark, or elena otherwise you might vote for them for afp. we need you to forget them so paul can win it. :)

Panda will win AFP. I've bought several cbs all access accounts and have voted 320 times.

>he thinks his vote means anything at all
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

grodball picks the winner herself, she just wants you to think your opinion matters. however, apparently she jewed you out of some money, so who is really winning here?

It's fine if I can do it for /ourgirl/

I like how last season leddit was warned in DR for throwing an apple and they didn't do anything to the rat for straight up slapping a bitch

He is CBS

bb cumics is 100% tailor made for manlets. retard and cuckboss were sliding twice as fast as the animals because the weight nothing.
cbs could have at least slow the edit a little, so it wasn't so obvious.

she will never know who you are, my dear sweet white knight.

she is going to be busy plowing through random massive tinder dicks and even if she ever met you, she might be polite to your face (although we all know her personality now and polite has no part in it) but as soon as you left she would start making fun of you to whatever tinder cock she was currently deepthroating, with a coke can shoved up her nasty loose puss.

quite possibly the least attractive bb contestant in all 19 seasons desu. disgusting potatohead tommy pickles junglegook. BARF

Not a white knight. Nothing wrong with women dating. Raven is tommy pickles. Sperg more mgtow you'll never get laid anyway. Nothing gets between me and my weedfu.

>that retard was sipping coke after being buttblasted with the eviction

She is just so perfect

>Jason was playing a great game, because he wanted to come second to me

Perfect strategy and personality many spergs on /bb/ will one day hope to be as well put together as she is.

>tfw you get fed all the answers

Panda is seriously cute. I can't stop thinking about her all the time and when I dream it's of her.

Season 10 gheesling
Season 2 will
Season 16 derrick
Season 15 Andy
Season 3 Danielle

Your all time top 5

You're missing Paul in your list

I'm fairly certain Pandafag has just been a particularly bored shitposter all season. Notice how he didn't even post a screencap of his "Thank you for voting Alex" screen. He's just funposting

S18 Paul
S7 Kaysar
S16 Cody
S15 Spencer
I'm thinking S19 just might make #5

why is panda so qt

I already voted before that

seriously though don't smoke wax until you pass out

it dawned on me just now that you are a cbs shill and a pole smoker by choice

how's the weather down there, short stuff?

>1:18 AM Josh scratching his butt alll the way down the hallway. Goes to kitchen eats food with his hands.
the last hope of bb19, ladies and gentlemen

you should just stop posting

Poor Paul honestly. I thought he was short but not 5' short.... Seemed at least 5'5.

>not voting for cameron

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spencer

thinking emoji

pauls 5'7" and taller than all the girls in the house

is alex being sponsored by coke?

>Implying based Pawn Star isn't a student of the game

worst final 3 possible

congrats

There's a tiny sliver of chance that Josh wins scales and cucks Paul out of final two. Replace him with Raven and that would have been the worst possible lot.

Is josh gay?

>worst season
>worst cast
>worst final 3
>worst winner

To think I thought this season has promise before paul entered

>social pariah josh winning the social part beating the cult leader
Pottery

>fat fuck retard winning a climbing and memory comp
yeah no

Josh will be there by default because his competition is a cripple

>trips of truth

Congratulations, you figured out what it takes to win Big Brother. It only took you & your friend close to 2 decades.

How do they vote between Josh and Kevin is it all up to Christmas?