Seriously, the bullying against Salvadoran members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Salvadoran members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Salvadorans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Salvadoran man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Mexicans or Venezuelans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Argentinians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest white minority in Latin America.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Salvadoran man a "subhuman guanaco"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Salvadoran man that he is a "Subhuman guanaco"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now you fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

I've been on /pol daily for years and I've literally never seen anyone talking shit about your country... Sounds like someone is a bit thin skinned, pal.

Fuck salvadoran spics. I fucking hate you ugly niggers. Gah you niggers are niggers, spics. I FUCKING hatE Salvadoran übermensch. I HAte YOu

I've seen it called mexico's mexico, but that's about it

But you know that we are white, do you?

>I've been on /pol daily for years
>/pol
no you haven't

You haven't seen the Chicano's and mexicans post that then, cause i've seen it

But Salva bro, just ignore it and keep doing whatever it is you do

Pupusas>tacos btw

>irregardless

I'm guessing this was originally a mexican post

I know a Salvadorean guy who is fucking hilarious. Fat but fucking hilarious

Love ya, Carlos. Get the fuck out of San Fran

Only 10%+ or so

Everything else is mestizo, there are barely any niggers or indios here... just people who claim to be it

Because I believe they got kicked out and killed

You still have that death squad going after gangs over there?

Ok bud

I didn't know cerotes could make pasta. Well meme'd Sir.

Sorry about that slightly confusing post, i'm out of it

i want to get stabbed by an ms13 qt

Honestly I don't know much about your country because i don't find south and central America that interesting since they've never really been that relevant to world history

Cerote

Keep your MS13 and 18 street filth in your own country.

You do realize those got created due to the nigger culture in LA in the 90's? Then they got deported and strengthened themselves in that area and came back

Not excusing them, but that's how it happened

Well, more like because of beaner culture. I'm not 100% sure, but the 13 on MS may even imply that they are allied with The Mexican Mafia.

Stop stealing wifi from Mexico and get back to making pupusas and pan de pollo

>than our peaceful little country?
>2.1 times more likely to be murdered

Literally who

They allied with the mexican mafia when they were new and they formed an alliance because the nigger gangs were lighting their asses up, now it's just mostly central american based

I've read alot of that gang subject due to sheer curiosity

I would say it's about 70% nigger culture and 30% beaner. The 90's were all about nigger culture if i can recall

>Fuck salvadoran
Chicano spotted

H-How white are you?...

But america-kun, how do we increase the white population without genocizing brownies?

Well maybe if we could manage to increase the white/chink population somehow

>i want to get stabbed by an ms13 qt
B-But do you know that to join ms 13 they have to get gangbanged by 13 members?

Pupusas de loroco forever

Hey blaming the gangs on us is like blaming american-nigger-culture on the central africa's jungle pigmeis that are pretty much fauna.

Where can I find a white blonde blue-eyed virgin christian wife?

>be Blue collar worker
>go to visit my family in El Salvador
>all white
>Grandfather is Surgeon
>his daughters are all in the medical field or sell medical equipment
>his sister and her daughters are literally all lawyers
>driving around in our luxury SUV through San Salvador while seeing shitskins in their mobile trash cans
>Go to our gated community to get guns
>drive the an indoor range and start shooting shit with the other upper class whites
>Grandfather takes me to an officers club and I get to eat with a bunch of war veterans and they tell me all about the Civil War
>Go to my Grandfathers' sisters home in the Mountains
>Has our family name written on the whole mountainside
>Go back to San Salvador
>Go to some medical meeting at the World Trade Center
>have no idea what the fuck they are talking about
>get an absurdly expensive dinner afterwards
>get sent home on Avianca
>Better than literally every single American airline company when comparing coach
>Get off the plane
>go back to my shitty little trailer with 6 other people
I want to go back. The only problem was getting charged 3x as much from nearly every place on the street and not knowing Spanish

Nah. Guatemala is Mexico's Mexico, El Salvador is Mexico's Mexico's Mexico.

>spend 60% less on everything, because you have no money

Why did you leave us ;_;
We love you we want you back

Just 2.1 times considering the difference in size and population? And that makes you proud?

>Wanting a Guerrero shit tier state, that would require money from the federation, to join us.

>Not understanding statistics.
Well, colour me surprised.

>wanting more clay
>bad

First we stabilize our country, then we can get Central America to join us again.

>Well, colour me surprised.
>Muuxico yurop of Amerika
I don't even want to post the beheading videos because I'll go to bed soon.
Jesus man, stop fooling yourself thinking you're somehow better.

Huh apparently our plans differ

We are totally better than you and most of the Americas. We are worse than Chile, Argentina & Uruguay and almost every european country. Japan, South Korea, Australia, etc are better than us too.

This is b8 but whatever

The population in mexico is 122 million, while the population in El Salvador is 6 million.
I'm still more likely to be murdered in El Salvador despite you having a smaller population.
Get it now?

>H-How white are you?...

my surname ends with -vsky

polish heritage

Hahahahahaha

>The combined population of Central America is between 41,739,000
>GDP $203.73 billion (exchange rate) (2013) $370.52 billion (purchasing power parity) (2013).

>Mexico's population: 122.3 million (2013)
>GDP: 1.261 trillion USD (2013

2 pan con pavo y yucca con chicharron vos

>We are totally better than you and most of the Americas.
Where??
El DF is literally a giant dumpster, Chiapas is Guatemala-tier but poorer and with more indios, Monterrey was in part okay, at least girls there aren't as hideous as the ones in the south.
But I don't see where is this "better than you and most of americas" mexico you're talking about is?

Huh so what are you exactly trying to say?

>vsky
Jew...

show us your tattoos

>first time I've seen a post fro El Salvador.
Literally who?

>Huh so what are you exactly trying to say?

You guys are WAY more violent than us (somehow) while being poorer.
In fact, the shittiest mexican state is overall better than your entire country (which is really, really sad)

Yes but what are you exactly trying to say?
Is it so hard to be clear?

Well since you're such an insolent bitch I've just decided to re-draw that map

Forgot that Guadalajara is full of faggots

>The United States deciding to invade one of its biggest trade partners.
Ha, go to sleep edgy kid.

Jalisco*

>Trump literally wants to hit the reset button on trade
>hillary want to steal our resources and leave us for dead

nito

Jalisco is bad but nothing is worse than a faggot who supports Chivas

A faggot that supports America. I don't even like soccer anyway, chicano.

>Being this chairo

Holy shit, I totally forgot you existed.
How are you doing little fella?, is chile and argentina still the only decent south american countries to live in?, o do you think you are on that path

>Mexicans think that the plot from the second machete movie is a realistic political move
>Calling others edgy

>Being this chairo

What is TPP?
What is Trump whole campaign point of bringing jobs back?
What is Trump removing from NAFTA after finally working?

Sorry man but I live too far in the north to be a Chairo lol

Does El Salvador have girls like Anzu or does the salvatrucha hates anime?

Wait, I just saw this, El salvador apparently is part of north america, I just never noticed.
Holy shit, how did you scape the sight of my eyes you are so tiny

I'm El Salvadorian and I came raw in a pretty little Irish girl's pussy last night.

Feels good man.

I don't think he will win. If he does win, it is going to be difficult for him to do what he "wants". Politicians say a lot of things yet they do few of them.

If he does though, i am going to enjoy the economic crisis, it is going to be amusing after watching americans delude themselves.

No...
But that's good. Otherwise I'd be in jail now for being a serial rapist instead of enjoying my time shitposting

Proof or it didn't happen bean boy. I love Irish women and I need see if she was really pretty and little.

>enjoying the most powerful economic nation collapsing

You are aware the only reason no one wants to invade America is because its the country with the best money. I they have a crisis they are going to bring the whole world down with them

Wake up man you're already in crisis

Mara please

We will all be in jail user
We need to do our version of reconquista and find all anzu looking alike in Turkey and give them latin passion

I cuddled her so hard afterward. Now she's sending me messages saying she wants to do it again.

Only prob is that she drinks a bit too much.

>irish
>worried she drinks too much

Whats next; she has a potato fetish?

What are you talking about? I've barely seen your flag like 2 or 3 times around here, and even then the only thing people say to you is "RARE".
And we all know that mexicans and guatemalans are the true subhuman trash in central america, you guys are ok.

Yes, i don't give a fuck. As an economist and nihilist it shall be enjoyable. It was good while it lasted.
Recession to be exact

she's got a brown dick fetish. Thats for sure.

fuck you ,you never fixed your narco problem you just gave it to us

>Congolombia talking shit.
Call me when you create the Gran Colombia again.

well I guess theres the bonus of being part of a historic event; sad but theres that

I have never read a post that could in any way be considered as hostile to your country.

Not once. Are you paranoid, mate?
Here. have a nice cup of tea and a crumpet with some strawberry jam.

Guys guys the solution is here:
CONFEDERATE REPUBLIC OF LATIN AMERICA
>Bilingual: Spanish-Portuguese
>Endless Natural Resources
>2nd GDP in the world after the EU
>No nukes so we aren't a threat to anybody
>Cosmic race: White, browns, niggers, chinks, reds, we have all the colors. Liberals will love us.
Truly the future is Latino

That sounds stupid