WE WUZ THINK TANKS AND SHIEET

When did you realize that Sup Forums has become a powerful think tank that is on course to rival Tavistock, Chatham House, and The Club of Rome?

We do it for free, and even have our own good goys over at r/The_Donald.

i just did now. very insightful user.

hey thanks for the info my amigo

I think therfore i am /pol.
And you are fajeet.

Power think tanks have goals.

We just rant and rave and call people niggers.

I never really thought about it. But it is not wrong in the broadest sense of the word.

>think tank
Bahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha gahahahaha
The only time people actually debate here is when someone gets triggered over their ideology. Most threads are meme spouting circle jerking threads or bait threads or "give me (you) s threads. This place is far from a think tank. But we do have some kind of irl shitposting hivemind (see most shits we "ruined" like tai or the hated word dictionary). But this aint no think tank son.

This is the future.
Memedemoctacy. Dememecracy

you are romanian

No duh. We are all smart

If throw shit around long enough, you'll occasionally come across diamonds.

nigger

The Sup Forums community has always fostered fringe individuals. The caustic nature of the user base makes most people without thick skin or quick wit leave.

That is why the rest of us stay. Memes aside I think the general user-base of Sup Forums, excluding /soc/, tends to be of above average intelligence.

I've been on Sup Forums for too long, the reason I stay is because I can read, converse and argue points here that either people won't go near because it makes them feel uncomfortable or that people are simply too stupid to understand.

Plus I'm a university student, I need time away from the liberal shit-fuck that is college.

It's memocracy

I share only one opinion with r/the_donald. They're a bunch of retarded cucks who are ruining Sup Forums

think tank is a few different elsewheres

this is all dissemination
babies first redpills
and deprogramming
and for whatever reason alphabet leak central.

r/the_donald is just a Sup Forums colony on reddit.

They are anti racist Jew lovers who are colonizing Sup Forums

Any movement that isn't inherently anti jew will eventually become jewish. See any major "right wing" youtuber. You should have expected this.

The more accurate /pol term would be memetaitorship since this is what most pol want. Although this is closer to a memearchy since we have no leader and almost no rules.

That still doesnt make this board any less shitty though.

>Sup Forums
>Thinking

>this graph
>real in anyway
Would still discredit that even if Sup Forums was at a reasonable spot.

where's the data?

Dont know senpai never heard of any iq tests being done ever.
This is probably a lit meme graphic you keep spreading like aids.
Moral of the story? You are a faggot

Any body is free to post here. We were colonized by CTR a while ago and we beat them with pure autism. r/The_Donald are just goys that we manipulate and use. They are our "Goystock."

2/10 bait m8. But you're right on some level, we don't think, we just meme. Eventually the truth reveals itself, we don't know why, so we just praise kek.

That's why we are beating the traditional (((think tanks))) who work for the big jews. We are chaotic and unpredictable.

Funny how we worship an ancient Egyptian god who brought light out of dark chaos.

>LARP as a CTR shill
>LARP as a white nationalist stormfag
>LARP as a trump supporter
>LARP as a anarcho-RonPaulian
>LARP as a secret in the know campaign insider
>LARP as a blue pilled normie just asking questions
>LARP as a secret NWO Illuminati fag
>rinse, repeat

Is this really what think tanks do everyday?

Sign me the fuck up

Yea, it's called red-teaming. Literally what they do. Why join the illuminati jews when you can be here?

That's why I'm here
It's much more /comfy/

Your pepe scares me man, put it on a leash

Subway meal deal Pepe is best Pepe

Honorable mention to Publix Pepe

Why is subway pepe so close to charlie pepe?

90% of you are blue pilled as fuck and don't actually pay attention to current events globally and just regurgitate shit you see here.

whatever you say user

Are you me?