Has anyone seen that new movie Hillary's America:Secret History of the Democratic Party?

I never seen it, but I might go watch the Birth of a Nation with Nat Turner in it.

It's very good and will make you want to vote Trump, which is exactly why critics are bashing it and MSM pretends it doesn't exist.

is there any way to see it online?

i would even pay

Go fucking see both, if only to give Dinesh D'Souza more money so he can keep making movies. And birth of a nation, cause well, its birth of a nation ;)

I made a thread about it last night here, but no one responsed to it ;_;

"I'm a fuckin nerrd and no one like me..."

Watched it last month at my local Republican Party HQs
Good movie but if you're really interested in history and redpilled, you aint gonna learn a lot more than you already know

Hillary's America was one of the best films I've seen in a while. The man went to jail for calling out the Feds and their corruption.

I noticed you.

Thanks!

Short re-hash:
D'Sousa gives the history of the Democratic Party, explaining and proving how their promises to minorities and women are nothing more than con jobs.

He then goes into a biography of Hillary and... yeesh... his theory on why she stays married to a rapist... that alone will turn you off to her.

The movie does make use of subliminals (went into this last night). It doesn't need to becaus ethe facts can stand by themselves. That's the only negative of the movie.

Expect to see images from the opening credits animation here in a few months... holy crap that was a wild ride

Anyone have a stream link for this? I've been trying to find it for a while but it's not showing in my area... >_>

well most of the people around me are liberal and it wouldnt be a popular thing to do if i watched it also the guy i live with in my house is a long time member of the KKK here in Cali and he would not be very happy if i watched a black movie which plagiarizes the original Birth of a nation.

It was pretty basic bitch tier for the truly red-pilled. Only go if you can bring normies with you to plant the seed of mistrust.

>e truly red-pilled. Only go if you can bring normies wit
Well I live in a blue state, I dont think coworkers or people around me would like it if i saw it.