ITT: Subtle Sup Forums clothing

ITT: Subtle Sup Forums clothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=9uWwvQKGjLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that one rick or is he morty

That's actually kind of a funny quote if you forget for a moment how embarassing logo T-shirts are, especially ones with a pop culture reference.

haha soo true. I'm also an intellectual
That's Rick. He's an intelletcual

upboated.
i live naked myself. never dare let a jew brand on my body

Thank you. I'm an intellectual myself.

its always good to meet more intellectuals

I don't like Rick and Morty and I think we should stop posting about it.

how do I like and share these posts

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

kys, intellectuals are posting.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=9uWwvQKGjLI

That's a creative solution. I personally just buy solid color t-shirts.

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditard to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

>You really do need to get into the mindset
nice to see another intellectual who can put them selves into others shoes and fully understand plight and injustice.

Hello intellectuals, I have a little conundrum I'd like to consult you all on if it's not too much trouble
My wife's son came to me the other day and asked "what's a pickle rick?" I was dumbfounded and couldn't find the words to explain, I hastily came up with an excuse and avoided answering, but I can only keep this sham up so long. I come to you intellectuals, a man in deep need of guidance, begging for help. You're my only hope, how do I explain to him what a pickle rick is?

you dress up as pickle rick. you are now your wifes sons, hero.

How do you do fellow intellectuals?

it is when rick (the intellectual scientist us intelligent people can relate too) turned into an pickle for high brow intellectual humopr fun. : D

I think this is a good quote

my iq is pretty high (126) am I smart enough for rick and morty?

I actually enjoyed the first season before finding out Sup Forums hated it and I still haven't started the third season nor do I have much interest in doing so.
I'm so disappointed in myself that I let a bunch of basement dwelling chronic masturbators ruin something for me.

But, isn't that what arguing is?

you should feel bad about the fact that you enjoyed it user, there's no shame in that

Well, there's good news, because that shirt exists without Rick on it. My dad gave it to me for Christmas one year, under the impression that I liked dumb slogan tees, I guess.

What are some times you acted as an intillectual in real life?

Once I went into a McDonald's eatery and went up to the braindead drone behind the counter and asked for some Sitchwan Dippin' Sauce. When he mumbled that they didn't have any I replied "Oh... then what will I put on my PICKLE??" Pickle rickers in the hooooouse to-nite!" It was fricken epic.

Have you no friends? All the people in real life who like this show are shit tier bottom of the barrel

I found it just incredibly boring and couldn't even bother finishing season 1
For once I'm glad I can meme about something popular being shit online

Uh... sorry no fren. You have to have an IQ of 200 < to understand it.

t. intellectual

man, i'd be pretty embarrassed if my dad thought i was into something that stupid.

my reddit tier brother likes it. idk what went wrong.

We can't all be as smart as Rick and Morty fans, user

How old is he

I do and even the ones who appreaciate cinema and go to art house theatres with me like it. I haven't met anyone who dislikes it.
It's true the characters themselves aren't very well written, but the show has funny jokes from time to time. Like the butter robot, I thought that was hilarious and it was just a 30 second bit before the episode really even started.

We traded Baneposting for this

23. is it too late for him?

M'sir

While I feel that quote is pretty accurate to a lot discussions I have I also feel that wearing that slogan on a t-shirt would be a very teenage girl thing to do.

Jesus fuck listening to this while scrolling this thread has me fucking hysterical right now.

Memes aside I saw it more as an accurate representation of most people having conversations, not as a proclamation of me being the one who's always in the right.

Why do I feel that this is bad but
Is fine?

23 year olds are all faggots that

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

What age do they stop being faggots

25-26? brain's done developing

Why the sh*ll would anyone want to identify with Rick? You're basically admitting you're nothing but an insufferable pile of cr*d who makes everyone around them miserable..

This is my favorite shirt that I own.

Cool, my reign of faggotry is about to end then
Can't wait to stop saying "cool"

Thinking about picking this one up, but I'm afraid it might be too intellectual for other people to understand.

Delet this

i like to think someone, somewhere, wrote this pasta completely serious.

all the people I know my age give a shit and it changes your perspective to always be around good people

A quick google search tells that the original source is an instagram comment on a picture of Ethan from h3h3 and the creator of R&M.

thanks a lot user you faggot, I'd rather kill myself than watch another episode of the show that inspired this abomination

>posting billy corgan in a thread like this

You're tainting his innocence, please stop.

that pic is awesome

that's the smartest shirt i have ever seen : o

It was written seriously by a Rick and Mort fan.

WUBBA LUBBA who gives a fuck