Suicide 2 Script Summary

- This script was written by David Ayer after wrapping production on Suicide Squad.

- The film opens with Rick Flagg and Katana on a undercover mission in Santa Prisca. The government wants information on Bane's venom drug and how it is produced. Their mission is to obtain a sample. Eventually their cover is blown and they are on the run. Rick Flagg gets captured and Katana goes on the run but she is poisoned by Cheshire and knocked out by Copperhead.

- Meanwhile, the Suicide Squad is on the other part of the world and just finished taking down a terrorist group. The Suicide Squad is now considered one of the most successful government programs with a 100% success rate thus far. Deadshot, Killer Croc, Captain Boomerang, Black Spider and Plastique are told to return by Amanda Waller. Once they return to Argus, Waller explains what happened to Flagg and Katana and she wants the squad to infiltrate Santa Prisca, save Flagg and Katana and get a venom sample. Deadshot is starting to wonder if their sentences are actually being reduced after dozens of successful missions. After a brief argument, Amanda brings three newly captured members Killer Frost, Nightshade and Bronze Tiger. Waller comments that it took a while to get the right implants for Killer Frost and Nightshade.

- In Santa Prisca, Rick Flagg is getting tortured by Copperhead. Bane eventually enters the room and after a conversation, Flagg spits in his face so Bane breaks his back and dumps him in a cell with Katana.

- Eventually, the squad arrives in Santa Prisca and their plane is gunned down by two jets and guns protecting the island. The squad sky dives off the plane and Nightshade kills both jet pilots in mid air before landing. Deadshot headshots the men controlling the guns while diving down. The word gets to Bane that there are impostors on the island and he sends Cheshire, Copperhead and some of his men.

- After a breather, the first battle scene occurs and the squad is able to successfully repel the attack but Black Spider gets killed by Copperhead. Waller blows up his head to make sure there are no lose ends. Nightshade fights Cheshire briefly and is it revealed that Cheshire can become intangible.

- The squad eventually hides on a residential part of the island to regroup. Bronze Tiger reveals that Cheshire was once one of his students. The squad bond and share how they got to the point they are today or how some of them obtained their powers.

- Bane grabs prisoners from Peña Duro and injects them with a very high dose of the venom drugs that turns them almost feral. When the squad arrives to confront him, the prisoners prove to be to much. Eventually Plastique sacrifices herself and the squad is able to move on with the mission.

- Once they reach Bane, the final battle begins. Deadshot and Nightshade go to retrieve Flagg and Katana while the rest of the squad take on Bane, Cheshire, Copperhead and some more enhanced prisoners that are left. Eventually the entire team reunites. Katana takes on Copperhead and kills her and Nightshade does defeat Cheshire but she is poisoned in the process and passes out. Bane proves to be more than a match for the squad but Killer Croc and Bronze Tiger give him a run for his money and Killer Frost freezes him but he manages to press the button on his gauntlet to active the venom just in time. Bane is now much faster, stronger, smarter and durable. He knocks out Killer Frost with a single punch and tears through the squad. Eventually, Flagg injects himself with venom which recovers him from his injury and allows him to help the squad defeat Bane with Deadshot cutting his venom supply. However, Flagg dies after his heart stops. Bane reveals that venom only works on him and that anyone else that uses will eventually die.

- At the end of the film a funeral service is held for Flagg with the members being allowed to attend (with bombs in their heads of course). The film ends with the squad heading on a mission with Bane and Cheshire as new squad members.

Sounds better than the lest one. Hope Captain Boomerang gets more screentime.

> The Suicide Squad is now considered one of the most successful government programs with a 100% success rate thus far.

This is bad and you should feel bad!

if this is true, they may as well change the name for the third movie to become secret six

...Bane?

Source?

>Killer Frost
>please be Louise please be Louise please be Louise

It was good until the part he injects prisoners with venom but I can see why he wwould go with that creative decision. Normal soldiers wouldn't cut it against the squad.

His ass.

Still better then Batman vs Superman

no mention of Harley
nice fanfic OP

There was a report that she's not in it, she's got her own movie coming out. Plus, she escaped at the end of the first.

Anything on MOS 2?

Hold up, let me write a fake fan script for that one too. I'll get back to you on that one soon.

Yeah, these reports are always so conflicting. I remember a previous one already said that Margot Robbie was already locked in for Suicide Squad 2. So which one is it, then?

Is safe to assume she's not coming back considering the ending of the first film. I could see her returning for a third film if Suicide Squad manages to get a trilogy. Plus without Harley and Joker, I feel the squad will get a chance to shine more.

>No King Shark
TRASH

King Shark vs Killer Croc! Who would win?

This is actually decent, that means it's fake. Man of Steel and BvS weren't all the agreat, but SS was inexcusable. I have zero hope for WB. I'll just stick to the comics themselves.

all the branding and attention to the franchise is tied up with Harley
Its like having an Avengers movie without Iron Man
It just won't happen

Its pretty much a certainty that King Shark would win

True but the franchise can still do good without her. Suicide Squad was well received by the audience and has a strong lead in Will Smith.

King Shark would destroy him. They're in two different weight classes.

>and has a strong lead in Will Smith.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd only buy it if they try to cast Martin Lawrence as Bronze Tiger

>grounded
I like this.

He has grossed 6.6 billion with his films. He's a legit proven draw.

Sounds infinitely better than the first movie. These are the types of missions teh squad should go on, not fucking saving the world from an evil god.
>The Suicide Squad is now considered one of the most successful government programs with a 100% success rate thus far.
Is fucking stupid though.

why do you spend so much time writing out this fake shit? this is hitting autismo levels now

while its probably fake, i really like how you added together various reports and rumours that have been around since before the first came out like bane, frost and no harley

BANE?

Incubus and Enchantress were terrible choices but this film was unfixable.

Silly voice Sup Forums meme Bane?

Or actual huge as fuck luchadore bane?

Suicide Squad, iirc, is one of Smith's most lucrative movie to date in terms of domestic gross.

>actual members of the original SS
>no Harley
Fuck, I want to believe this so much, but I know it's impossible after Harley & Deadshot + Some Extras: The Movie.

Is Bane a big guy in this movie?