What was his characters flaws Sup Forums I feel like Kramers and Elaine's and espically George's were pretty obvious...

What was his characters flaws Sup Forums I feel like Kramers and Elaine's and espically George's were pretty obvious but with Jerry in drawing a blank here

this image should help you figure it out

He acts cool but he's really as neurotic and picky as george is

He can't act.

He was pretty ambivalent to his friends suffering. He and Elaine even mention it in one episode where a good thing always happens after a bad thing happens to him.

He's Jewish? But I never see him in the show wearing a yamaka or spinning a dreidel or anything?

They mention it in the show. In the show he's the only one who's actually Jewish.

Jerry was just very superficial and afraid of commitment. Not the worst flaws, but still flaws nonetheless. I wish he was my friend desu. My friends aren't very funny.

>george
>not jewish

>george
>not latvian orthodox

Learn the fucking lore.

Not him he was half jewish in the show. His mother refused to drive in a German car. Frank was a wop.

Is this the sheriff from Twin Peaks? All white people look the same to me.

He's incredibly shallow, vain, and self-serving. Getting a date off an AIDS walk list?

Jerry is reliable when his career is on the line or sticking by his friends, but he will fuck over anyone else.

This too. He is the incarnation of the eager to please Jewish boy. He's probably amazing at cunnilingus, hence all the model gfs.

>All white people look the same to me.
Well, next time try and pay more attention to the faces behind the counter when you pick up your welfare check.

Being a shitty stand up comedian

Yeah I can definitely see that, but if anything that only makes jerry more likeable. Not saying I think like that but with Kramer we're laughing at his eccentricities and with George we're laughing at his shortcomings but with jerry it almost seems like we're laughing WITH him when he's being ridiculous or irrational

This.

His stupid grin in every scene he is in, ever.

I wouldn't agree with shallow I mean he broke up with that actor girlfriend because of her intensely annoying bitchy personality and vain?? Where tf are you getting that from it's not like he's constantly checking himself out in the mirror every five seconds or something. Self-serving I can agree to a point but what about that episode where they meet Elaine's dad and George is trying to talk jerry into leaving early but Jerry won't do it because he doesn't want to let Elaine down?? That wasn't very self serving.

He's somewhat passive-aggressive, conflict avoidant, and obsessive-compulsive.

lol

Jerry reminds me a lot of me. He loves his friends, but he's easily irritated and he's obsessive-compulsive enough that he prefers not to actually have to deal with humans' gross bodily presence, unless he's fucking them.

I don't get it is it because he's associating with a psychopathic dog kicker??

Seinfeld looks nothing like Sheriff Truman.

manchild who loves sugary cereal, comic books and can't commit

yes, this was considered embarrassing in the 90s and not praised like todays manchidldren

and very superficial

His problem was niggers. Elaine cucked him you see

That just made him more charming to the audience tho also liking sugary cereal is considered a personality flaw??? That's weak. The only one your right on is the fact that he can't commit George loves comic books way more than Jerry George has a poster of the justice league hanging over his head and is way more of a manchild in general

Not nearly as superficial as Elaine who broke up with Keith Richards just because he smoked cigs

>Keith Richards

>That just made him more charming to the audience tho
No, it made him look like a faggot manchild.

Lol it's Keith Hernandez I don't why I always think it's Richards but that's hilarious

>George and Jerry make a pact to propose to their girlfriends
>George does it
>Jerry is aboit to do it but backs out cause he doesnt like the way his gf plays with her civilware while eating

There lies your problem.

Jerry is far more vocal about his love of comic books, cartoons, and especially superman. It's true, George's apartment is very juvenile, but he doesn't bring that sort of thing up much. Until you get to know him, he seems like more of an adult.
Jerry, due to his success, can afford to act childish and still be charming and get women.

>At least he didn't play vidy-

People (especially women) love boyish charm it's always been a constant in heros and protagonist for a very long time it's not just some millennial propaganda or something you dumbazzz

Loving capeshit and eating lard isn't "boyish charm."

did you learn that from your comic book movies and your video games?

>Sim City
>Tetris
What's the other one?

Not that guy but those are VHS tapes not video games.

tetris the movie was lit

Super Spike V'Ball, although that one isn't open. Also pretty patrish taste with the Child's Play 2 VHS.

yes, you say that like its not supposed to matter

This. And there is more than one episode dedicated to it. OP is a faggot.

SimCity was Bomb too

Another TM cult member.

No I learned that from characters Bart Simpson and Arnold Jackson

You sure? It looks more like Rygar to me. Super Spike has a yellow box too.

Well in all fairness the dog did bite him first

I looked it up, best image I could find but definitely Super Spike

Ah I see. Nice catch user.

He never really enjoyed life all that much, he was pretty meh about everything, even stuff that annoyed him(and a lot of stuff annoyed him). He's just going through the motions in life and he always finds a way to back out of a relationship on the tiniest thing. He likes the chase but can't stay in a relationship long.

I was one of those who thought he was one of the weaker characters at first but he became my favorite as I got older.

he marked the size label on his pants as 31 despite being 32

he kept a bicycle that he didn't ride in a small apartment to look cool

He was a neurotic jew that complained about literally everything. I fucking hate this show.

How do you even watch twin peaks?

Kek holy shit

Another one was that he was an extreme germaphobe.

He's unfunny and his stupid grin makes me want to punch him.

I fucking lost

He broke up with a girl because she ate peas one at a time. He broke up with another girl because she kissed him in front of the soup nazi. He broke up with another girl to keep making jokes about her navel.

Jerry can be pretty shallow.

Shallow entertainer sociopath

Deep lore.

Egocentric, selfish, honestly pretty rude.

Also, a literal manchild.

>owns Goodfellas VHS
>mfw Jerry has patrician taste

>Cheesy mob flick
>Patrician
Boy this board's going downhill fast.