Google's Labor Day doodle

>Google's Labor Day doodle

Notice anything?

The 2 women and the black man?
There is 1 withe fella and a smurf m8

yeah
i have to work on labor day
faggot

This pandering over minorities and muh stronk independent womyn fad needs to fucking stop it's so cheesy its cringeworthy.

Startpage master race.

How was see Trump visit your land Anbro?

Theres a fucking white male on there. I can't believe Google is racist

Lol u must have a shit job

>Theres a fucking white male on there

No, there isn't

it pays 11.66, and i'm 23 i cant complain

Except women don't actually want to work in any of those jobs.

What skin color is the guy that is working on the L.

Also what is google implying here? Are whites taking an L?

I have a shit job and I'm off on Labor Day
>All I do all day is take Kleenex out of one box and put it in another
Kill me

*tips fedora*

excellent meme, paco

idk, I'm so deep in my shut in behavior that I don't look at news or even aware of what it going on in the rest of my world. Hell, I wouldn't even know that the Olympics were recent if google didn't have those Olympic doodles actually.

I spent most of my time listening stuff in youtube (RLM, Defcon and alike, midnight screenings, real thoughts on, happy console gamer, etc) and while drawing and shitposting in /ic/.

I wonder how many of you suffer from the same

/blog

I have a shit job but I get holiday pay and the day off tomorrow

That is a female, you could clearly see a bun hence the pandering towards "diversity"

I think you are being paranoid m8

MANBUN

Now I can see it

I'm a university so I have to pay to work and I'm off tomorrow.

>jobs women will never work

Denying reality for social justice. Not only are women not labourers, they express no desire to be labourers.

Furthermore, they look down and shun the men who do actually work them as less successful, less educated, and less worthy.

>All I do all day is take Kleenex out of one box and put it in another
what

No but I'm sure there's something you think I should be triggered over

>What
Yeah, that's the response I get when I tell people what I do. I work at Kimberly-Clark through a contractor. I've only worked the job for a month now. All we do is put Kleenex products in cardboard displays, then put does Kleenex-fulled displays in cardboard boxes to be shipped out across the country. Its mind numbing, soul crushing work, and the people I work with are horrible.