Daily reminder that if you don't have a PhD in any field, your opinion does not matter at all

Daily reminder that if you don't have a PhD in any field, your opinion does not matter at all.

That means Trump = OUT!

you should get out and capitalize asap, wasting the most valuable years of your life earning a scrap of paper that more and more employers don't care about because of the declining state of universities is a fools gambit

>t. high school drop out

I have an MD at McGill university since 2010 and I've been working as a dermatologist in Richmond, BC. I make 330k/yr looking at people's skin.

And this isn't about money. Anyone without a PhD is unqualified to talk about anything.

Daily reminder that if you are from Canada your counry does not matter at all
That means you're fired

any recommendations for best chinese food out there? making a trip to richmond tomorrow

(((leaf)))

At least we're an actual country. You have a habit of losing your sovereignty and having to beg to get it back by the grace of foreign powers.

Poland = Europe's glass jaw.

/thread

rice is good

tfw working toward philosophy PhD

tfw it's literally just rhetoric and how to undermine the rhetoric of others.

Having worked in enrollment in higher education for an accredited university, I will now engage in systematic laughter at your expense due to your sheer ignorance regarding the reality and utility of educational accolades

Where's your phd in phds leaf?
Oh wait, you dont have one so your entire little post is null

Barry Soetoro would have been lucky to get into Honolulu Community College if he were white.

METAREKT

So Trump's opinion doesn't matter?
Good to know.

>Bachelor's degree
>BSc... in Finance

put it next to the garbage dump of lowly educated and worthless "degrees"

daily reminder if you aren't debt free with $100k+ in the bank your opinion does not matter at all.

I don't eat Chinese food and I'm not a chink.

But I heard Neptune's Seafood restaurant is very nice.

>Be me
>be an aerospace engineer
>Be really excited about Trump presidency

Someone whose opinion actually matters

>implying I can afford a 200$ cucumber
i guess i'll have to wait a few years until I have my own phd

why's this city so expensive :(

I'm a STEM fag, my uni fees are like 8K per year. Almost finished my 4th year at uni, looking forward to another 4 years.

HillShill confirmed.

Hillary would drive Burgerland into the ground and you know it.

What's a worthless degree? Name em!

PhD in Economics, bitch

TRUMP KING FOREVER

tfw debt free with only 8k maplebucks in bank.

Feels...not too bad?

>A person who evidently has comitted numerous treasons
>More qualified than the person who hasnt yet
Killary's track recording is the worst argument against her and the only reason she doesnt have like 90% support.

philosophy

>Daily reminder that if you don't have a PhD in any field, your opinion does not matter at all.
ez world ez life

Yours

PhD stands for Pretentious Homework Doer

I have a Masters in EE and I'm working at Walmart.

>PhD
>Relevant to politics
Looks like someone never finished High School.

>shart in mart
>works at walmart

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt

Welp, at least I'm not shilling Hill on an Icelandic cup-n-string critique website.

>4 years to finish PhD

I have bad news for you friend.

Phd here. Good to know my opinions counts.

I think you are all fags.

What. do I win?

>get a PhD in physics
>you're now somehow more qualified to talk about politics
are canadians born retarded or is it something in the water up there?

>tfw pepe won't beat me because I've started a part time phd that will take 6 years.

>tfw I can assist kek in the race war because I'm studying strategy and security.

Kek, my roommate is climbing the ranks of our Conservative party and he has a PSCI degree with shit marks. It really comes down to connections and personality. He's just a super honest and dependable guy.

why's that?

Yeah right. Are u down syndrome or something? Did ur mommy say u were phd. Because no way can a phd in EE be working at the ShartMart.

I got my PhD from Trump University

what now leaf?

If anything a PHD makes you less qualified, since any self-respecting PHD puts the majority of his mental effort into his field of choice, leaving little mental energy for other concerns, like politics.

Would you expect a construction worker to be an olympic strongman? Didn't think so.

In this threat, Canadians lying to feel relevant.

I have a PHD in fucking your mother you flying faggot.

>forcing yourself to ingest information that is told to you in the manner most inconvenient for human communication of skills for 8 years
>somehow making you an expert in solving issues that deal with how humans relate to each other as groups
>implying social relations and understanding the philosophic nature of society and determining what is and isn't moral behavior for society isn't readily acquired due to the innate human condition

Everyone but me gotta learn if yoy have a PHD your opinion is worthless

>t. someone who couldn't get past CC due to ADHD and autism

>What. do I win?
an Honorary Doctorate in Faggotry

Pepes attack lowers you to 500 US lifepoints!

PhD means shit

>PhD
>any value other than circlejerking over publications and getting cucked by your advisors over who gets authorship rights.

I have two at the bachelor level, I was so disgusted by it it turned me off the technical track entirely.

Tbh if you don't have an MBA/your own business you're just another cog in the machine (just as mba's/business owners are as well but technical personnel outside of select special snowflakes are on a lower tier).

What do you actually do in a PhD for ti to take 8 years?

Yo should kill yourself fellow canacuck. You are the reason canada is going to shit.

A lot of it is people spending the first 3 years trying to do coursework, and then scrambling to get together some original idea which oftentimes fails.

>TWO BACHELORS

TOP K U K

>flag

>Implying a canadians opinion on politics matters

>lets elect a loser drama teacher with no experience because he panders to liberals and goes to gay pride parades

This is what Canadians believe

publications, dipshit
How can I have two bachelors at the bachelor level? That doesnt make any fucking sense unless you're retarded.

>tfw graduated college
>$40k in the green less than a year out of school

ayyyy

You have to remember one simple FACT.

>if you kill your enemies, they win.

PHD in Dildology, I'm voting OP kills himself.

Lol fuck off leef shill

>needs a piece of paper saying how smart he is
>in charge of deciding anything
How about no?