This fucking retard is still trying to sell chopped up fish to everyone and the only way he can get over it is stealing...

This fucking retard is still trying to sell chopped up fish to everyone and the only way he can get over it is stealing someone else's copyrighted food.

What's his issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZqJ3Y_45FE
youtube.com/watch?v=nXDwIo5_AMo
youtube.com/watch?v=_VHtvSc0P8A
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5tWMdoQdg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nowadays when I watch this movie, after seeing post-movie episodes like Plankton's regular and One Coarse Meal, I can't help but wish Plankton won and Krabs got fried by Neptune.

Krabs wouldn't let Plankton have a single customer and nearly drove Plankton to *suicide*, yet he's supposed to be the good guy here. I was cheering as Krabs was crying and Neptune nearly killed him, but SpongeBob and Patrick unfortunately ruined the execution.

This is what happens when the show drags on way longer than it was supposed to.

Imagine if Nickelodeon actually let Spongebob retire after the movie and forced itself to find the next Spongebob. Nick would probably be a much better channel and have much more creative content (or maybe not, but at least Spongebob would maintain it's integrity).

Nick sucks now because Cyma Zarghami took over in 2006. Most of the shows she greenlights are terrible.

he is petty, hillenbirg said that if plankton ever went into tech or software he would be stupid rich, but he wants to best krabs at his own game, food. planktons also has mojo jojo levels of ego and complexity addiction, his plan needs to sound smart even if it isnt.

he voted Trump because he thought it would help him get laid

I remember that one year Nickelodeon kept replaying that same fucking Christmas special, everyday until it finally got down to Christmas Eve.

Though Plankton is an idiot who cant cook, can you really blame a guy whos pissed about a restaurant that monopolizes the fast food industry of Bikini Bottom? Krabs is a greedy fuck who doesnt even spend the vast fortune that he has. God forbid Plankton try and make a living

>Go into tech
>Make billions
>Pay a mole to leak the formula to you
>Open up chain of cheaply priced burgers with Krabby Patty formula
>Make sure those stores are on every block like Starbucks or McDonalds
>Krusty Krab goes out of business as it can't compete

Plankton should just Walmart Mr. Krabs into extinction

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZqJ3Y_45FE

>fucking retard

HE WENT TO COLLEGE

Her and Philippe Dauman are what ruined Nickelodeon, especially him. When you have a CEO who only got the job because he was friends with the owner of the company you work for and had no creative bone in his body, expect poor results.

Thank god he was fired.

>a restaurant that monopolizes the fast food industry of Bikini Bottom

You could always go to the Weenie Hut...you Weenie.

Nick CEOs

youtube.com/watch?v=nXDwIo5_AMo

Too bad they had terrible ideas in getting money.

Seriously, how in the hell were you gonna make money when you spat in everyone's face and nuked deals with Netflix and satellite providers? Or suing Google/YouTube?

Didn't the Harvey Beaks creator called them the Garage Sale Network? I guess their money making tactics involve buying shit at cut rate prices and producing shit out of it.

Why can't he just pay somebody to buy a krabby patty?

>1% Evil
>99% Hot Gas

>Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for affordable comestibles!
>WHO WILL JOIN ME?

cracks me up, every time

every citizen in bikini bottom that isn't an established character besides patrick and spongebob are retarded

imagine this

>plankton pays someone to buy a krabby patty and to give it to him
>the person buys the krabby patty but the smell coming from the food is just too good so the person eats the krabby patty, walks into the chum bucket empty handed, and plankton tells him to fuck off, and never tries the idea again

do people forget that the krabby patty secret formula is protected by plot armor

Shit, I could see this happening

Karen did
and she was even able to figure out the secret formula
but she wouldn't give it to him because he forgot their anniversary
and once he made it up to her, she shorted out and lost the info

I feel like it's worth trying twice. Is Mr. Krabs going to investigate every patty purchase?

He has a tiny planktopenis

If Mr. Krabs saw them walking towards the Chum Bucket he would have them sniped

I remember, back like a year ago, someone made a (rather touching) tribute to S1-3/movie-era SpongeBob with blurry VHS footage playing, and the Ween song "Flutes of the Chi" in the background.

Unfortunately, the guy who made the video made it private. Anyone have a link to it? It's called "Sound Again"

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=_VHtvSc0P8A

Have they ever shown any competition for krabs other than plankton?

I wanna fuck Winnie in the ass

This is krabs we're talking about, he's not just greedy, he's downright psychotic.

I wished they'd air the episode where Krabs is arrested for trying to monopolized Bikini Bottom's fast food services.

women ruin everything
what a surprise

I wanna fuck Plankton

That time Spongebob was fired, so he was in 3 different food jobs afterwards.

So do I user, so do I

Calm down user.

He should turn the Chum Bucket into a gas station and sell shitty convenience foods. He'd beat Krabs for sure.

Lack of character development
The show should have ended years ago

So do I user, so do I

Hi Mr. Enter XD

You should see Christina Miller at CN.

This, does anyone have a back-up of it? That was a beautiful video.

I can't be the only one who still thinks new-age Spongebob is a good show.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5tWMdoQdg&feature=youtu.be

this?

>Post facts
>LE Sup Forums BOOGYMAN XD

Post Season-3 Plankton is a completely different characterization after so many failures.

As a kid and how Season 1 mostly portrayed him, always assumed that he'd escalate to dangerous threats if he got the Krabby Patty formula, which basically we were able to see in the Movie with him brainwashing everyone and conquering Bikini Bottom.

Nowdays he just wants to be successful, but back then the formula was just the final step to world domination if we go by how the movie did it and how fast he switched to that.