Is it unfilmable?

Is it unfilmable?

Yes. When they try they are going to make it into a neo-marxist social justice travesty that will utterly fail.

No, but no one will get it and no one would care to try either. If anyone actually tried to make it they'd turn it into a stupid fucking spy thriller or some shit.

This is literally unfilmable.

it need at least 2 movies, but the martian part is unfilmable.

jbp fag pls leave

Why?

lol found the cafe communist

>you will never go back in time to fuck your mother or have loli clones of yourself

Don't let your dreams be dreams

well maybe one long move, but if you spit it up, on him understanding what is to be human and then becoming the next Jesus it will work better imo.
Well the martian part is pretty stupid a bunch of mountains that do nothing and some pixies ruining around.

COMING TO A CURRENT YEAR NEAR YOU

BLACK MICHAEL VALENTINE SMITH
MUSLIM BIOFEM LESBIAN JUBAL HARSHAW WITH TRANSMALE SECRETARIES
EVIL WHITE MEN
EVIL WHITE MEN
EVIL WHITE MEN
EVIL WHITE MEN

STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND (A STORY ABOUT DONALD TRUMP'S AMERICA)

>Is it unfilmable?

Yes, as the movie would consist of people sitting around groking.

Kek

There's no fucking way.
The neo-hippies in their neo-commune, the writer and his harem, the evangelist getting BTFO. Even if you shot it straight from the book you'd still end up being accused of pushing an 'agenda'. Not to mention you'd have to leave 3/4 of the book on the cutting room floor.

When are we gonna get a Starship Troopers movie with the /m/ stuff intact?

Never.
As I type this the idea of an armoured future soldier throwing a talking grenade at a bunch of space pandas huddling together in a space panda church is making me diamonds and it will never be shot.
Sucks.

what about this?

Well what about A Fire Upon the Deep?

I really hated this book coming from Starship Troopers.

The fucking dogs would ruin it. Dogs can't act for shit.

finding an actor to play the Judge is impossible, the rest is filmable

heinlein didn't write that, dickhead

i wonder when they'll get around to fucking up Banks' Culture novels.

just replace them with asians

Pretty much this.

Jubal was black.
Mike was mixed race.
Go be triggered somewhere else snowflake.

just make michael shannon bald and hairless and paint him white, thats your judge right there.

>actually caught one in the wild
lololol

I read a few of those recently. The writing was a bit slow in a few places but they would make amazing movies.

not that hard, just it will need lots of money for all the special effects and costumes for the dogs.