How many times a day do you masturbate, Sup Forums?

how many times a day do you masturbate, Sup Forums?

in the past 2 weeks or so, 0

ur a faget

Not my momma.

Great thread OP, quality post

1-2

Major faget

Op's a faggot, but can someone give sauce on pic in thumbnail?
I'll hand out (you)'s

Bumping epic thread

3-4 on weekdays, 4-7 on weekends

i'm trying to no fap for a week, but i get about 2 or 3 days then i beat it 2-3 a day for a few days
then the self loathing kicks in and i try again

ebin

Once every other day.
I'm just running on empty if I try to do more than that.

once

I probably average once every 2 days.

But this isn't politically related so prepare for your impending ban.

fu op

About 4 times a week. I try to get my dick wet on a weekly basis and get my rocks off at least once a day. Most weeks I miss a day due to being busy with other shit.

BD Company, or something like that. It's cheese pizza.

Maybe once or twice a month, then again I've gotten old. I could do 7 to 10 times a day when I was younger.

This

@87715252
>post a gay little snarky gif
>implying that the sauce savants lurking here couldn't help a nigger out

Sorry mate but no (you)'s for u

fuck you put all jews in the work camps

fuck yourself

at least once. two at most

only fucked one girl a few times years ago. i'm 25 :(

>webm.bait

I'm about 70 days in on NoFap. All the myths about it are true: more drive to do things, clearer thinking, penis has gotten bigger

no

My mother has lung cancer and threw up blood earlier you asshole.

1-2

What the h*ck?

I fap once when I wake up in the morning, and once before I go to bed at night. Sometimes I fap once or twice midday. So 2-4 on average.

I've come a long way from my former degeneracy, but that girl is a slavic model

On an average half to a third a times a day.

I'm beating the goose right now OP

0.5, used to be 0.33 before Sup Forums

1-3 a week; 0 today

once for every hour im awake

once in the morning
once before I go to sleep
more if Im bored

she's probably an +18 model now or got sold to some jap pedo ring and is ded

how many breads have you eaten in your life?

Depends on how busy or occupied I am. If I have nothing to do for the day I'll usually just beat the bishop at least once out of boredom.

If I have things to do or work a lot then I can easily go without it for at least a few days/a week.

I become extremely easy to anger, easily annoyed, impatient, and frequently enraged if I don't do it at least every couple of days. I quit for like a year before, and it was the angriest year of my life. I would strategically abstain back from doing it for a couple of days before a game when I played sports in school, then resume the shameful cycle once I got back home and the game was over.

Like 3-4 per day, sadly. Sometimes a lot more. It's never gotten in the way of anything, though. I just sort of get bored, I'm alone, and I do it. It's an ingrained habit.

Well since were all anonymous here there's no point in lying

2 or 3 times during the week, about to start NOFAP so I can stop feeling sluggish and workout longer at the gym so my fatass can lose some weight

also not politics

this question should only really depend how powerful you wanted your magical wand spell to be

It's usually every other day but I just started nofap, trying to go for only once every 2 weeks.