Is having diabetes redpilled?

Your body is meant to pee much more than it does, but certain hormones prevent it from doing so. Even though there are benefits to peeing more like lower blood pressure, Jew doctors will fix anyone who deviates from what society call normal.

Take a gander for yourselves:
>Central diabetes insipidus happens when damage to a person's hypothalamus or pituitary gland causes disruptions in the normal production, storage, and release of vasopressin. The disruption of vasopressin causes the kidneys to remove too much fluid from the body, leading to an increase in urination.

OH NO NOT PEEING OUT TOXINS PLEASE FIX ME DR. GOLDBERG

What's a normal amount of times to piss? If I pee 10 times per day do I have hebrews?

>Is having diabetes redpilled
Didn't even have to check the flag desu

What is normal for trips to the bathroom? What urinary frequency is considered a warning sign for diabetes early symptoms or diabetes and frequent urination? As with many things in life, the need for bathroom breaks is different for everyone. This also applies to normal urinary frequency. For most people, normal frequency is about 6 – 7 times in a 24 hour period. More than this can be a cause for concern.

No. Ha ha ha NO.

Diabetes jacks up your risk of heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. The sugar in the bloodstream of the diabetic irritate nerves and damage small blood vessels. Your kidneys are full of small vessels and your lower extremities are full of small nerves. See where this is going?

The loss of nerve function creates a condition called peripheral neuropathy where there is no sensation in the feet
One of my patients walked a golf tee throught his foot and didn't know. Oops! Also the lack of blood flow due to microvascular damage meant that wound didn't heal.

If there is some BP decline from excessive urination, it is horribly offset by the complications of DM, and we could get that benefit by prescribing an antihypertensive with your oral antihyperglycemic meds.

I guess what I'm saying is that you need to think your thesis through a little bit.

>is having diabetes redpilled

No it means you drink too much soda you fat fuck

That's diabetes mellitus. I'm talking about the redpilled form, diabetes insipidus.

Impressive, however...

Hey woman I like your look. I can move on if you reject me, but I couldn't live with myself not telling you that you have something special, a vagina, that no one else has, and you are special for it.

It actually means you're white-pilled, most likely

No, because constantly urinating regardless of the cause is pathological regardless of the cause.DM being infinitely more common than DI, but ok whatever.

1. From a functional standpoint I don't think needing dozens of toilet visits daily is a good time.

2. Excessive fluid loss eventually disrupts your blood mineral levels, and without careful management causes heart conduction issues among other issues.
They would probably also be exhausted due to dehydration, hypotension, and poor organ perfusion.

I'm not even sure a person with severe untreated DI could even live a normal life without putting in a Foley catheter or other collection solution.

So no. In this case the "Jew doctors" are right. Not red pulled at all.

bump

Only if you are an anti-Semitic diabetic

>normal frequency is about 6 – 7 times in a 24 hour
Seriously? I only piss 3-4 times a day.

>diabetes insipidus

I'm pretty sure I have this problem in addition to Type 2 beetus, although it's more or less abated since I got my beetus mostly under control. A dozen times a day? Try forty times a day back when I was undiagnosed with the beetus. OP is a fucking idiot but now that I know this is a separate problem I'm going to have to ask my doctor about it because it's never come up. So thanks for that faggot OP.

Jew here. I pee near constantly. Always thirsty too. Damn inbred genes.

No. Unless you like potentially fatal electrolyte imbalances leading to arrhythmias, it is not red pilled. Give the Jew doctor his schmeckles to keep you alive with desmopressin and stop fucking around.

Doctor here.
yes, having diabetes is quite redpilled but if you want to acquire the definitive redpill then you have to get AIDS too, so you can get rid of your (((immune))) system

I piss immediately where and whenever I need to no delay or hesitation

Yeah id rather piss less and keep my legs thanks

...I piss like, once a day. Maybe twice.

If I wanted (and I've done it before) I can go without pissing for several days.

Does that mean there's something wrong with me?

Wtf?

Yeah

Means you're not drinking enough water.

Your only fluids should not be maple syrup and Syrian cum.

Ayyy lmao, guess they didn't teach you about the two types of diabeetus in the refugee camp?

Does everyone but me just drink water the entire day or something?

No control over body functions
>shart in mart

>>diabetes insipidus
Sure you can leave it untreated but you'll be thirsty as fuck all the time and wanting to piss when you're trying to sleep. It's just inconvenient. No one is forcing treatment down people's throats

yeah it's almost like it's the most important macronutrient for your body or something

I constantly sip water and go through about a gallon every 2 or 3 days.

You mean you don't have at least 6 cups of tea a day? I'm glad we're rid of you.

Underrated

diabetes and autism are the preferred ailments of NEETs

I'll usually have 2-3 glasses of liquid per day; coffee, water, or milk. Adds up to at least 1 liter a day of liquid, and probably closer to 2L

I didn't ever think there was anything wrong, I've only gone to piss once or twice a day for my entire life

In full Diabetes Insipidus (0 vasopressin or no V receptors) you would need to drink more than 20 litres of water, and intake much more electrolytes than you usually do. It would take a lot of time from your day. Shut the fuck up. Also
>pee out toxins
Do people really believe this shit? The only thing that matters is the homeostasis of water and electrolytes in your body. You were born with great mechanisms to keep levels in tight gap, and vasopressin is one component of the mechanism

t. pharmacist with vasopressin problems who needs to wake up few times during night to pee and drink water

>is having diabetes redpilled?
>Jew doctors will fix what society calls "normal"
>OH NO NOT PEEING OUT TOXINS PLEASE FIX ME DR. GOLDBERG

What type of looney comedy is this?