Would you go to war if something happened to Trump

Ok let's not go to worse case scenario were they take the old school root of killing the King, but let's just say they flat out refuse to make him President if he wins. All the big players and representatives get together and say he is too funny and shit to be president. Or they get the FBI to kidnap The Donald and roofie him and get have someone have sex with them and say they were rapid (Mexican guy preferably for kek)

Would you be willing to put turn the computer and pick up a weapon and go out there and defend you're king, and do you think the rest of America would respond to his cause?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-clinton-threatens-war-with-iran-theyll-be-celebrating-in-the-kremlin-if-trump-wins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> the old school root

I will join tha battle

>Surveying the battlefield
>With your BUIS flipped down and no main optic

He's not American.

Yeah like olden times, like the time the British General walked into and burned the white house down with his bare hands.

Nice try CIA, no one is going to do anything. Just go ahead and try it.

Yes, if something happened to Trump, there'd be a civil war. I'd be happy to fight along side my brothers.

No. I don't give a shit about zionists no matter how hard the kike media rages trying to convince me he's an outsider.

no, I'm actually very cowardly

What if they said he raped someone

The Canada flag speaks louder than word's leaf

>when you realize people genuinely don't care about Hillary's corruption

No. When I take up arms, it will be when they come for my guns.

better to include the fuckin gun in that case

The funny thing is if Clinton's elected you've got 5 years left with you're guns tops

Probably not, but I would go full blown IRA if they tried to take our guns

If I knew I would have a base of people doing the same thing abdoloutly. It's not like some liberal who's afraid of guns poses any threat to me. And I know the stereotype about Sup Forumsacks being neckbeards but I'm in great shape and I think a surprising amount of people on here are

If God's Plan(tm) involves Trump being president I'll kill myself right now.

You'd be wrong there I reckon I could batter 80% of Sup Forums and I once lost a fight to a fat kid with autism

Hillary promises military intervention in Iran, citing that she will "put the lid on it." What will end up happening in this scenario is more body bags from the Middle East, and another Afghanistan. Vote against this woman before she ships your kids on another middle eastern death march.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-clinton-threatens-war-with-iran-theyll-be-celebrating-in-the-kremlin-if-trump-wins/

no
mainly because im not fighting for the people who run this country, nor am i fighting for shitty dirt and "democracy" when it hasnt worked where they implement it.

i told that army recruiter off over the phone years ago about this shit. im not going over there just to get killed while i sleep orget blown up and my mom get a shitty medal "here you go ma'am, sorry about the jews making money off of your pain". faggot's probably still in that office calling retards to go "fight for freedumbs"

Sauce?

>he cant google search
fucking newfags everywhere

no questions asked.

Then again I joined the Army because I heard on the news that US troops were going killed and I thought "YEAH! GOTTA GET ME SOME OF DAT!"

Ben-to episode 7

Start a fucking militia then you idiot.

You're right I don't know what I was thinking

How would I go about doing that? I know a marine veteran pretty well who would be interested in doing something like that I don't know about anyone else. Sorry if this makes me sound stupid but do you guys just practice with guns and learn survival skills?

Bump

and he is showing his palm when salutes