Really makes you think

Really makes you think ...

What is he drinking

Mad white people are below this line

---------------------------------------------------------------

I hate living in a world where nationalism is vilified to the political fringe being equated to nazism, and north korea. Fuck this man hard. Hope he gets deported.

In North Korea he'd be sent to a gulag for ninety-nine years. Instead he's just facing the consequences of showing the country what a cunt he is.

nationalism is fucking stupid. why the fuck would you blindly pledge allegiance to a country?

>I have so little respect for my fellow Americans I put snarky comments mocking their culture. Now care about what I have to say.

/thread

You are allowed to not stand, but don't expect others to not ridicule your dumb ass. If you hate this country that much maybe you would like it in Europe, I hear they are far more tolerant to nonsense.

REEEEE THIS IS NOT A REAL SAN DIEGAN REEEEE

The same reason why you help your family, user. It's called honor.

Why can't I support my country without getting berated for some reason? Does it upset you that I might like where I was born and raised?

Do you tell people on the streets not to go into a clothing store you don't like because you don't like the clothes they sell?

This is the most offensive thing I've seen tonight

(you)

Colin "Please don't cut me I promise I'm still relevant gibs 15 mil for a backup QB plz" Kapernick

No one has to stand for the anthem, as shown by recent events; but no one has to keep from criticizing those who chose to remain seated.

because it's the same country that funded and pushed this retard through high school despite his failing grades, likely pushed him through College while he played for the football team and gave him A's for classes he didn't even have to show up for, just so he can work as a circus monkey making millions of dollars in the sports entertainment industry.

His millionaire success is based on the opportunities given to him by tax dollars to fund the NFL mega corporation. And all he can say is how blacks like him are oppressed when they can't rob a store without being killed.

>Mexican Chargers fan due to the fact that he just crossed over from Tijuana to San Diego

Opinion discarded.

Nation(alism) is is derived from the word being "birth" usually of common heritage.

Nationalism isn't alliegnce to the state but rather the alligence to your people. That being said this American "patriotism" (we aren't one people so we aren't one nation) is awful, American foreign policy has been backwards since Lend-Lease.

Those don't exist lol.
More like futbol fans from San Diego going to Tijuana

Then dont go to a sporting event traitorous cunt. Stay at home drinking your kool aid and watching talcum x's twitter feed

Heh heh.

>That feeling you would defend with your life your own people
>But you are American, so your own people are the same you would have to defend from
>No other country would take you in because you are American, a mutt, a half breed at best
What an unpleasant feeling

this QB has the right to do this shit. but instead of throwing a hissy fit, he should offer up solutions to fix this supposed problem he is trying to bring to light. If he wants to bring up the conversation then he has to continue it instead of stating the subject of the argument. But he is football player and he has had barely any formal education or time to have a formal education

menstrual blood

That fag arab has the right to not stand and show pride in his country.

I also have the right to call him a nigger.

SHART

So having pride in your nation makes you North Korea.
It really make me thin that there's only
>1 post by this ID

It's not just any anthem it's the anthem of the fucking United States

>the argie

every fucking time

Oh just ignore him, he's been playing like shit so he just came up with a fauxtroversy to keep himself in the limelight.

If you want to live in a country where everyone has to like people who don't stand for the anthem, why don't you fuck right off because you're doing exactly what you're complaining about.

he has a good point, all our Western nations should be as epic as North Korea

>virtue signaling

wew

he is right though, enforced patriotism is anti-liberty and statist as fuck, I thought you burgers actually cared about freedom

No, most of them want the Confederate Flag (a symbol of secession and terrorism against the United States) on the front lawn of a government building but at the same time try to shit on somebody for not standing for the stars and stripes.

It's called cognitive dissonance.

that's not what cognitive dissonance is.

>CSA were terrorists

fuck off

>In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas or values, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.

>the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

yea, you strayans should all sit down during the parade of emus as they squak everywhere during the parade of broken cunts

>le rebubligan terrorist meme

>le cognitive dissonance meme

Have you heard of reddit by chance?

>have nothing
>it's a meme!

Is there anything not shit about a leaf?

By that logic all warfare is terrorism...

Looks like a michelada. Its like a bloody Mary but made with shitty Mexican beer.

This is the most trumped up non-issue ever. Almost makes you wonder what real story is being buried here.

Isn't North Korea basically a dream land for Bernie supporters?

Alright.

No, North Korea isn't multicultural

No one is saying he had to stand. They are saying he's a cunt for not standing which he is. What's worse is that he's doing it because of a bunch of lies and misinformation.

>If you hate the Federal Reserve why don't you move to another country?
>If you hate being replaced by minorities why don't you move to another country?
>If you hate being raped by thirdworlders why don't you move to another country?

... because any of those things represent your country like the national anthem does, right?

If you hate freedom why don't you move to another country?

But you do have the freedom to sit during the national anthem.

The question is; why would you use that freedom, when you also have the freedom to move the fuck out?

Btw, others have the freedom to call you a dipshit for not standing during the anthem.

No one will call me a dipshit when it's the standing people that is the minority.

If anything the only reason people actually stands is because they have been brainwashed to do it in their shitty public education.

>The pledge of alliance is not brainwashing
Sure thing dude.

People stand because they're proud of their country, despite the flaws.

If you don't stand, you're not proud, and you should move the fuck out.

You have that freedom.

And also I have the freedom to stay, much to your dismay, it seems. If this makes you so uncomfortable maybe you are the one that should leave.

>And also I have the freedom to stay
Absolutely.

Just be prepared to be called a dipshit if you want to disrespect the country you chose to stay in.

I'm okay with it, friend. It's not like I take that much of pride from bowing down to authority.

Nationalists make very obedient and motivated slaves.

>1 shill by this ID

you Sup Forumslacks need to learn when it's a shill thread...

That means every single thread that goes against the Stormfag narrative?

>being proud of your country
>bowing down to authority
Choose one.

I'll bite. It's for preservation of your culture, beliefs, heritage, and people. People instinctively need a place to belong. It groups people of like-minded opinions and allows their beliefs to be best represented among other groups of people.

do you stand for our national anthem?

nationalism is okay in my boo, but the way americans are doing it is weird to me, it seems extremely forced, overcompensation really

>retarded sportsman can't differentiate between nation and state
Nothing.

We Belgians only have superficial notions of patriotism, I would love to live in a country where people are proud to stand for the national anthem.

redpill smoothie

It's his right as an American citizen to not stand for the anthem, it's our right to call him an asshole for it.