/got/ general

noh edition

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nmZvVg5YWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aaggghhh...

who here /sansan/ but in a completely platonic way?

Just finished the 3rd episode of season 1. Pretty hooked so far. No spoilers please.

Best boy

kill summer islanders
KILL summer islanders
KILL summer islanders

ON BALL

NO BRAINS

my Lioness

did Tywin ever really want control of the 7 kingdoms?

IS THIS YOU GETTING BACK AT ME, BOY??

He wanted to smash that but when he say her Fire red Hair he thought of how his brother ruined his innocence.

More wine, your Grace?

Hound hates gingers

Unpopular opinion: best girl

To encourage posting in the true and rightful thread:

King Robert has been mauled by a Targaryen whore, and as he lies dying, he names YOU, his bastard, as his legitimate heir. Then, he dies.

You can pick four of the following Houses to ally with. The other six WILL rise up in rebellion, no exceptions, even the Tullies. You gain control of all of their vassals and sworn servants, and you must choose your Small Council, Queen, and Kingsguard from this pool. Everyone alive at the beginning of the series is here, except for the butcher's boy and the Night's Watch deserter.

House Stark
House Tully
House Arryn
House Greyjoy
House Lannister
House Baratheon of Dragonstone
House Baratheon of Storm's End
House Tyrell
House Martell
House Targaryen

Which Houses do you ally with?
Who do you marry?
Who is your Hand? Master of War? Master of Laws? Master of Whisperers? Grand Maester? Other appointments?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRREE

You forgot the most important issue... what is your tax policy?

Fuck off seasonlet

best voice

Literally yes

Dany

King Robert dies. Poole and Ned die. Rob Stark is crowned king in the North and leads a rebellion but fucks up twice and gets betrayed by pretty much everyone.

The show is over nerds, stop making this shitty subreddit everyday

I'm against bullying Emilia but you're really pushing the envelope

>Poole
did he exist in the show?

d.ubs for Bryan Cogman gets hit by a bus

how could you possibly bully perfection?

The show isn't over as long as Bobbyposting is still drawing breath!

How did Stannis get his arms back? will Jaimie utilize this knowledge also?

Yeah, he gets stabbed in the eye by Jaimie iirc. I can never remember his first name though

That was Joey Cassel

Will Howland Reed go down in the books as he did in the show?

That was Jory
but I remember the name Poole was specifically mentioned by Cat in the show at one point, not sure if he was a casted character though
Howland Reed is holding several important plot points, he's just biding his time.

>thinking you can bully the eyebrow queen

Yeah, just looked it up. I have no idea why I thought that was Poole. Poole does appear though, probably killed when Theon captured Winterfell

BRING THE TAAAAAAAX STRETCHER

Season 7 dany = best dany
+ Modesty
+ Sense of morality
+ 50% cuter
- YASS SLAYYY
Even more /bestgirl/ moments coming in season 8

- 1 dragon LMAO

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A GENERAL

part of the reason why she's not so arrogant anymore

So why did D&D kill him off so early? We didn't even find out his master plan, is it kept secret for the books?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Had to lose a third of her actual strength to stop being shit, L M A O

You have very low standards for perfection.

>Ally with Tyrell, Arryn, Baratheon of Storm's End, and Martell

>Small Council:
Hand - Mace Tyrell
Master of Laws - Doran Martell
Master of Ships - Paxter Redwyne
Master of Coin - Petyr Baelish
Master of Whispers - Varys
Grand Maester - Colemon
Kingsguard LC - Barristan Selmy

>Other Kingsguard
Arys Oakheart
Loras Tyrell
Gerold Dayne

I can't really think of anyone worth the white cloak really

>Gerold Dayne
have fun waking up one morning with no ears

Tsundere Dany = the best character right now

sometimes it takes even more than that to get someone to pull their finger out
nevertheless, i appreciate what they did with her in s7. redeemed the character and possibly even the entire season

Yeah Darkstar is a shitty choice but basically no one deserves the white cloak

Viserys Targaryen kills his sister and Khal Drogo shortly after they get to Vaes Dothrak, and crowns himself king of the Dothraki. Nobody tries to stop him, because he's the only one who brought a sword into the city. He takes the Dothraki army west on ships given to him by Illyrio Mopatis, successfully sacks King's Landing, and has Robert Baratheon, Ned Stark, and all the Lannisters executed for treason.
Theon Greyjoy's uncle Euron sails north of the Wall and finds the Horn of Winter at the Frozen Shore. He blows the horn, which brings down the Wall and summons the ancient Kings of Winter, who are now invading the rest of Westeros with all the wildlings from north of the Wall.
Stannis Baratheon finds dragon eggs under Dragonstone, left over from when the Targaryens still lived there. He sacrifices one of Robert Baratheon's bastards in a ritual to the Lord of Light, which causes the dragon eggs to hatch. Later, he takes his army and all of the dragons, and conquers the Stormlands, the Reach, and Dorne.
We never learn about what's happening in the Riverlands or the Vale. For all intents and purposes, they don't exist in show canon.

Howland Reed vs. dragon cgi costs.

You can tell which won.

Why is Jorah called "The Andal"?

(You) wish

probably my favorite ending of any episode

youtube.com/watch?v=5nmZvVg5YWc

>Master of Coin - the same MoC who put the Baratheon administration six million gold dragons in debt
okay

because he's an Andal

>the same master of coin that tripled Gulltown's income in a year

LF isn't that bad as long as he's placated

Baratheon of Dragonstone
Tyrell
Lannister
Stark

Hand - Tywin Lannister
Master of Laws - Stannis Baratheon
Master of Ships - Mace Tyrell
Master of Coin - Kevan Lannister
Master of Whispers - Melisandre
Grand Maester - Cressen
Kingsguard LC - Jaime Lannister

inb4 SURROUNDED BY LANNISTERS{/spoiler]

It was Robert's incessant spending that got the debt that high

Because he is Andal by ethnos. It makes no sense in Westeros because a good half or so of westerosi are descendants of Andals, but in Essos he's distinct by this.

I actually have no clue.

He's literally not. He's a First Man. That's separate from Andals.

He did that on purpose though
he's clearly very good with money
he just needs to be on your side

Yes, they got her to clean up her act, and she's a pretty interesting character to follow now alongside Jon
But can we please stop with the weeb shit?
Takes away seriousness from discussions about a serious show
pic unrelated

You don't actually believe that, do you?

Boars don't pay for themselves.

I always figured it's because the people in Essos don't really know much about Westeros besides "them being Andals" and that's it

Jorah isn't an Andal
But people in the Free Cities don't give a shit about Andal-First Men distinctions, and the Dothraki sure as shit don't. To them, Westeros is simply the Land of the Andals, so people who come from there are Andals.

>slav squat
i miss old Sup Forums

Dothraki only know that Westeros is populated by Andal colonists. They don't know that there were ethnically distinct First Men before them, or Rhoynish after them. All people from Westeros are considered Andals to the Dothraki.
It's a bit like how all Europeans are considered French to the Iranians.

This is a serious show
This show is serious

Lannisters for cash
Tyrell's for same reason
Baratheons of dragonstone for magic and mines of dragonglass for walkers
Stark for northern troops

It's basically fighting 4 houses since greys ain't shit and targshits are just a boy and a girl

Marry Myrcella for Lannisters
Hand is Tywin
Master of war is Lord Tarly
Master of laws Kevan Lannister
Qyburn for both master of whisperers and grand maester

Selma for lord commander of kingsguard
Bronn for commander of citywatch

The northmen are mixed andals and firstmen even the starks

>Selmy
Fuck

>87716225

Because the Dothraki call Westeros "land of the Andals".
They are stupid savages and don't know shit, they gave him the nickname. That's literally the reason.

>provides a single screenshot from a grand total of more than 60 hours of content
the show is serious?
are you serious?

It's in the books, so it's canon. Robert was 6 million gold whatever the fucks in debt, half to the Lannisters.

If you have a problem with that, take it up with the author.

Did you even see how much he wanted to spend for the welcome south to Ned? Did you notice how indulgent he is and how noone in the council other than Ned had any balls to stand up to him? I'm not saying he spent it all on wine and whores but he definitely indulged himself in the priciest joys in life.

I'm not saying the debt isn't real, you dense cunt, I'm saying Robert couldn't have possibly spent six million gold dragons by himself in the time that he was king.
Littlefinger was a sticky-hands jew who was draining money out of the royal treasuries because he didn't like Bobby B.

14 years and countless tournaments where they spend 70k for the prizes alone
And that's just the tournaments
It is certainly possible

>Selma Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Tournaments, the cost of maintaining an army and their equipment, wine

Glad you could make it, John.

Did they use a condom, /got/?

I wholeheartedly agree. She was perfect in every conceivable way. RIP my sweet princess

did they even have effective contraception in the middle ages?

Why do you think Dany kept telling Jon she can't have children. It was bait

Noh. Dany will give a birth to triplets

>Robert was 6 million gold whatever the fucks in debt, half to the Lannisters.
Littlefinger was his money manager. And Tywin was his financier. Littlefinger was knowingly bankrupting the Lannisters "at the king's order," while also triggering the events that led to the realm falling into civil war. He used that chaosh to go from being a small lord to having Harrenhall and the Vale and all their food and troops under his control.

Robert was a belligerent drunk but the spending was part of the ladder climbing.

The pull out method is pretty effective if done properly

tell that to my gf's abortion

I don't think Harrenhal and all it's non-existent food and troops was ever under his control

That wash the plan before arrenol got of the table ash well

Pulled out with a coat hanger maybe, otherwise I wouldn’t trust it.

Oh, oh, oh, someone is upset and a potty mouth. Listen up, shithead - MARTIN WROTE THAT ROBERT WAS SPENDING THE KINGDOM BROKE.

You know, the author. The guy who made all this up. It's not up to interpretation, to feed your "Muh Jews" bullshit. He wrote it. Again, have a problem with it, take it up with Martin.

Or, keep being a fucking douchebag tryhard conspiracy theory shithead - it's working so well for you.

lol it looks like Jon fell for the "I can't have children" meme
But maybe that's a good thing
Now they can restore the dragon bloodline