The Flash Post-Talkback Thread

Talkback thread
Episode

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6b55df30a7afd41d9ea21c832831fb04bd609c87&dn=The.Flash.2014.S03E06.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION%5Brartv%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

Promo Next Episode

youtube.com/watch?v=wC7--Kk2A5g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PNKhCP9csw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GIVE ME THE ALLSPARK, AND YOU MAY LIVE TO BE MY PET

UPCOMING EPISODES

7. Killer Frost (November 22, 2016)
>Caitlin uses her powers to save Barry, but as her mother predicted, the effort unleashes her inner Killer Frost. She then goes on a rampage looking for Doctor Alchemy, kidnapping Julian and battling both The Flash and Vibe. Meanwhile, Joe and H.R. have a heart to heart talk.

8. Invasion! (November 29, 2016)
>Barry joins forces with Green Arrow (Stephen Amell), Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) and the Legends of Tomorrow to protect Earth from the Dominators, aliens armed with advanced mind-control technology who have deemed humanity a threat due to the surging meta-human population.

9. Title Unknown (December 6, 2016) - MIDSEASON FINALE
>Barry confronts Savitar and uncovers a secret that leave the entire world in jeopardy. Meanwhile, Doctor Alchemy's identity is exposed.

So whose time remnant is this?

Someone please make a webm of Vibe vs. Killer Frost.

>caitlyn is having her period at the same time she is becoming killer frost

there, everything makes sense now

>wellsobard 2.0

>Caitlin's period has been ongoing for months
This woman has the patience of a saint.

Hell's Wells'

user you've never been with a woman have you.

Mandatory speculation that it is Eddie. and the blue stuff from S1 finally gets some payoff.

I have been with the same woman for 16 years user.

the only way this would make sense is if you were a 16 year old girl

I am 31 years old, user.

>He had 31 years
>Still on 4Chans

While I was the other guy shitting on him, I'm also in my late 20s, user you'll find after you do everything you need for life, it still ends up sucking.

I guess you're just unlucky user, my woman gets horny on her period.

Caitlin something something blue balls ...

>Those speedster powers
>That blue look in his eye
Post yfw Savitar is Eddie Thawne

HD Look at Savitar The Transformer

That blue thing was to power up the particle accelerator.

It'll happen to you.

mega link for the latest ep? I usually watch live but I was busy and I can't do P2P on campus.

I don't care if people hate it, that suit is sexy and we finally get away from the cw's shitty leather fetish.

Likely story. As I don't remember anything about it

>28 yrs old
I'm already half way there.
Half way there.
Half way there.

youtube.com/watch?v=_PNKhCP9csw

Just having a little fun, guys

slightly off topic, but I've been browsing AO3 and the amount of Kara Danvers x Lucy Lane and Alex Danvers x Maggie Sawyer fanfics both seem to have skyrocketed.
did something happen on the Supergirl show?

my thoughts exactly. WTF did you do to my Savitar, Berlanti?!?

I did say it was likely

Fuck your Savitar.

you think that looks better?

No. They're just friends.

Not that guy but IMO both suits look bad. They should've dressed him in robes.

they sidelined male love interest and pushed all the women to forefront.

Lucy Lane?

Are you sure it's not Lena Luthor?

we'll have to agree to disagree because I think it looks awesome and isn't leather.

Robes are perhaps the least practical outfit for a speedster.
I think literally anything looks better than the comic Savitar.

I agree.

Anyone mind telling me how to use a Magnet link on qBittorrent? I uninstalled utorrent back when they started data mining and haven't had to use a direct magnet link for qBittorrent yet.

How come they didn't make Savitar into the first completely nude speedster? It would have been closer to his comic look.

Yeah. I meant Lena.
sry

I'm all for not directly translating source material, but to redesign Savitar and make him look like fucking Megatron is just HORRIBLE

I think the fandom just misses Lucy because she disappeared without a word

Also the Lucy/Kara fans are probably feeling territorial since they finally defeated Super Cat but now Lena/Kara is moving in on their turf

>Savitar is so fast he's literally impossible

Screw you, Sup Forums. I like speedster villains.

Copy the following

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6b55df30a7afd41d9ea21c832831fb04bd609c87&dn=The.Flash.2014.S03E06.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION%5Brartv%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

Then paste it in the thingy to the left of the + (plus) icon

Thanks. the real issue was that I wasn't copying the "magnet: " part. I feel like an idiot right now.

I think comic Savitar looks pretty rad. He looks like an insane bad-ass.

Right?
The least they could have done was put some gold on him. If you would have showed me a picture of that before it aired, I would have thought it was fake.

He looks like a male stripper who got lost on his way to a Flash-themed bachelorette party.

I don't know why you're linking to people that disagree with you, it isn't going to go anywhere. Just agree to disagree because he looks like a faggot in comics.

this new version is bad ass.

How come Barry was the only one who could see Savitar even though he was standing still?

he is god of the speedforce.. anyone that uses it even tangibly is going to be inferior to him eventually.

Savitar was moving so fast he couldn't be detected, but Barry's connection to the speed force means he can adjust his perception to see things moving slower than they are.

It seems that only people in direct physical contact with Savitar can see him.

I was stating my opinion. Not trying to change their opinions.

Savitar wasn't moving when he was choking Barry but no one could see him while they could see Barry.

I assumed Savitar is always vibrating so fast he's not visible to the human eye.

you know what else breaks the visible spectrum? light refraction. it's what the army is working on for camo cloaks for tanks and other invisibility technologies.

Who else mentioned light refraction in this episode?

also what other technology was able to change the perception of everyone in the room?

hmm

Yeah, but it's not even a physical suit.

If it were just refractive armor, Barry wouldn't be seeing him like everyone else.

because of his abilities, I'd argue he is the only person capable of naturally changing his eyes and how they view the spectrum, since changing the frequency with how your eyes 'see' the spectrum, it's something like the way your eyes are catching light and refracting it, so if you're oscillating the eyes, the light would hit them at different frequencies, so he could change his eyes to see at different ratios

He wouldn't be able to grab Barry like he did if that was the case. At least if he could choose which parts vibrate, they would've been able to see his hand at least.

Then how come he didn't automatically see through HR's disguise like you're saying he automatically saw Savitar?

If you inverted the technology, instead of changing the visible spectrum, you're moving something out of the visible spectrum, think of it as a sliding scale.

You're changing frequency of light and the object it is connecting with and whatever magic maguffan nanobots allow the light to be modified to make his appearance different instead of just fading out of the visible spectrum.

I think the face changer is more than one tech at work and invisibility is just the main (single) technology on a sliding scale.

Nah, nah, it'd have to be HR's partner, not HR himself. He honestly just doesn't strike me as a smart person, and I can't imagine *any* version of Wells that would pretend to be of average intelligence.

which now that I think about it, the suit might not be real either, it might be a disguise like the face changer, just some shit thrown on to make him look more intimidating.

I guess we'll see if the stabbing blade works or not. I bet he doesn't get stabbed.

if you want to get away with a big lie, you need to constantly distract people with other lies, that way they never know where to look.

anyone got the "next week on"?

That would still require him to be an inhumanly large man to hold Barry up against the ceiling like that.

See the last section of the OP.

We have no clue extent of his abilities or tech yet but there is no way they can afford to keep using that cgi which makes me think it is a disguise.

I didn't save the pictures, but one the photos from the finale shooting he's shown in a CGI suit.

i'm not sure what that means then, maybe we won't see much of savitar then?

The TV version looks way better IMO, I also felt the Zoom costume was a great improvement over the comic version which was basically identical to Thawne's.

Hunter Zolomon may have been ruined in the show but if they ever bring him back for the comics he should wear the black suit.

Also I hope they give Savitar his speedster army like the comics, that was pretty epic so I wonder if the shows budget can pull it off.

There are already rumours that Savitar is Eddie but as much as I want him to return it shouldn't be as him, wouldn't be angry if he did though. I miss Eddie :'(

I want eddie back too but I feel like that would cheapen him, especially after what he did to save the day.

He's listed as quantico, castle and some film so far this year and don't see anything else listed for him so not sure.

I thought people were arguing that he should be cobalt blue or something.

I don't know. They have this penchant for wanting to have a twist and they rarely do good at it anymore so..

I hope savitar is someone we know already, but on other end of it could end up worse than zoom, so maybe they shouldn't reveal him.

I don't know.

Why does Joe have to suffer every time he's around Wells?

I liked Savitars look.
Atleast it isnt recolour of flash-s leather.

I live on campus, can someone make a MEGA link?

So, Julian is Alchemy, right?

the worst

When are we getting real Rogues and not evil speedsters? Because every subsequent one becomes lamer and lamer

You're kidding. They can't have shot the season finale already.

Alex decided she was gay and wanted to fist Maggie and Maggie told her since she was a new gay they should just be friends

Of course, multiple personality disorder.
The season midfinale, he means. Here's the picture.

No, he's Savitar.

Ah, makes more sense.

>He's got Iris
Oh come on. I mean, it's an obvious move, but damn. Really?

>he's Savitar
They have the same voice actor, Savitar's is just a bit modulated. Maybe he's both of them.

look at me

I am the BluePower now

Savitar is a literal God in this universe by the looks of it. Doubt he'll have an alter ego, he's gonna be a force of nature. The real mysterious villain is Alchemy but he could be Julian I guess.

Savitar's just a dude juiced up on speed powers with an ego. Jay reminding Barry they're not gods was probably deliberate foreshadowing.

Savitar at least so far in show reminds me of that origin the new flash comics had for RF, where he goes back from his future where he is king in crystal cities, and goes back to destroy flash's influence on future or whatever, I'm not sure if it is nu52/rebirth or what but it must have been last year when I read it and that kind of ego where you go back in time to destroy someones image because it is used by your enemies to say you're not as great as this other guy..seems kind of like what they want to do with savitar so far

I think it would be too obvious, but now that they're making us think Savitar and Alchemy are the same it might be trying to throw us off.

Danielle is cute

It looks like they might go a step further in the show though given he'd be pretty similar to Zoom if they don't shake it up.

I wanted Zoom to have no secret identity and be a malevolent force of nature or someone possessed by the speed-force in a venom-like way.

But it turned out to be Jay with daddy issues. If they'd had followed the comic Zoom i'd have liked it more but TV Zoom was a disappointment.

So I'm hoping they'll make Savitar more of an apocalyptic supernatural force rather than a deluded air-force pilot like the comics, but an appearance from Max Mercury wouldn't be unwelcome...

First off, Nu52 Eobard was fucking garbage, like everything else Venditti did, and second off, there has been no indications whatsoever as to any goals Savitar might have.

Savitar originally wore robes. He just took them off to start running.

fuckin plebs man

I'm not an expert but he seems like he has that kind of ego, but you're right we haven't seen enough yet for any kind of 'plans'

don't whitewash savitar