letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK YOU

letterboxd.com/machill54/

went to the beach from 'the beach' lads

no you didn't

actually I did

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

Of course that's your contention. You're a first-year film student; you just got finished watching some nouvelle vague cinema, Jacques Rivette probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'till next month when you get to Godard's maoist period. Then you're going to be talking about how Truffaut's shamelessly became petit bourgeois after the 60's. That's gonna last until next year; you're gonna be in here regurgitating André Bazin, talkin' about, you know, caméra-stylo and mise-en-scène. "Resnais's use of flashbacks mirrors our perception of memory"? You got that from Cahiers du Cinéma n° 97, page 98, right? Yeah, I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you, is that your thing, you come on Sup Forums, quote some obscure opinion and then pretend - you pawn it off as your own, as your own idea just to impress some virgins, embarrass my tripfriends? See, the sad thing about a guy like you is, in 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're going to come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life: one, don't do that, and two, you dropped 150 grand on a fuckin' education you could have got for a low ratio warning on karagarga.

what do you do when you're not watching movies

original name

>dr. fröhlich

my neger

how was it

/thegr1fter

why did you watch Tag twice?

it was very beautiful but there was a heck of a lot of people there

>Haxx Deadroom: A Cyberpunkzz Story (2017) BD25 1080p AVC

Based

how do i get rid of the black bars on the top and bottom?

who is the fuck you poster?

I want to know this too

bump

what is kino

4th time this year. Fantastic movie, rewatched because there's little details I have noticed every watch now.

Sion Sono is a genius. Can't recommend it enough.