right wing retards BTFO once again

Aka Larry Flynt's kid.

HURRR DURRRRR
BT F O O O OO

>did computer science at university
>literally only one girl in any lecture/lab
Where are they coming from?

>they still care about gamergate
Jesus Christ, I doubt anyone reading that tweet even knew about it in the first place.
Literally everyone angry at the journalists realized nothing was going to change and just stopped paying attention to them. Meanwhile, feminists still screech about it like it's their fucking Alamo.

Just when you thought Brian Wu was done, he always finds a way to creep back into the spotlight looking more triggered than ever before. Looks like our boy finally hit the big time, again.

Is the alt right and Internet memes seriously the most pressing issue for an election campaign? Sad!

Hilary mentioning only puts it more into the mainstream.

Now a bunch of memeposters invoking an ancient Egyptian frog god have become a legitimate thing.

Trannies.

isn't that the one that looks like dj sprinkles on meth?

Why does Wu think she's relevant?

>she

>she

Someone post this disgusting things picture. I would but I'm on my phone.

your name will be tenis, david duke

>she

It's like we've come full circle.

Brianna Whu?
Also,
>1 post by this ID

Taking on a bunch of anonymous people that most don't consider themselves alt-right is not very smart. Especially if you are doing it base on assumption.

John Flynn Walker, a white man who's pretending to be a asian woman, who's made zero games, explains the Alt-Right.

btfo right wing retard

>right wing
>retard

Pick one, dumbass.

>ameridumbs dont understand sarcasm or banter

SHART

lol im glad the name is catching on gj nigel pip pip cheerio

>she thinks normies give a fuck about gamer gate
She's fucking lost it

How will this possibly win her more votes? Militant turd wave feminazis are not even close to being a significant demographic

Ok remainer

JOHN WALKER FLYNT

Holy shit are you still mad about to American Revolutionary War? Get over it you wannabe American.

You mean as if it was their shoah

Amazing how you can make a piece of shit flash game and call yourself a game developer

That's like putting a bandage on a scrape and calling yourself a doctor.

Alt-right was the best prank played on the liberals ever.