Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Mexicans or Canadians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Argentinians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest white minority in North America.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an American man a "subhuman sharter" to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that he is a "Subhuman sharter"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now you fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jiCpqH44DLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHART

>he cant handle the bants

fuck off or stop replying to bait. get off Sup Forums for a while then come back

shit like this will be like PAY DENBTS, and no one will remember your shitty meme

IN

Fuck you, you enjoy doing it to others, now deal with it.

Embrace the shart

I have a confession to make. I just sharted in my pants. It's the first time it's ever happened in my 31 years and I'm not sure how I feel about myself. Appalled.. disgusted.. disappointed. The missus has a late shift at the hospital and I'm not much for cooking so I decided to swing by Wendy's and to get myself a burger and fries. I had a large baconator combo and a medium chocolate frosty. When I finished up I had some discomfort in my stomach but I thought it was just from the large meal. I stepped outside for a cigarette and that's when it happened. Hold me Sup Forums, I'm a broken man.

MART

didn't read lol

S H A R T

IN

IN

I've seen you called canada's mexico, but that's about it

MART

jelly eurofags rofl

Kill them all!!
USA
USA
USA

Op is a fag

>Greatest country on earth
>caring about the worthless peons who aren't our (((greatest))) ally
#NotMyCountryman

We're on Sup Forums, m8. Only solution is to insult others. You probably just made the problem worse with this post.

US, Canada, Sweden. You know what they have in common?
1) large amounts of posters (Canada on Sup Forums, Sweden on Sup Forums)
2) bullying
It's proportional, look up a posts per country graph.

Nice bait thread, douchebag. Americans dominate this fucking board, if anybody's "bullied" it's the retard Canadians who deserve every last letter of it.

If only life was this easy. I guess americunts don't have social pressure or they don't shame anything.

Don't stomp all over the world, your boots are too big for you.

POO

>tfw non-countries handle bantz better than muh murica fug yea

You think you have it bad?
laughingbitches.jpg

The whole world runs around what America does. Of course they are jealous.

SHART

IN MART

Pay attention you dumb murrifat, because i am tired of reading these kind of threads. You are fat and you are not funny. You are an arrogant and pathetic retard who cannot realize the fact that you are not funny. And while you try so you country falls apart thanks to your nigro president and your culture gets raped daily by mexican shit, you waste your time living in a shitty house in some random autistic village, eating shit tier transgenic food and shooting at random stuff with one of your plenty guns. And meanwhile your nation keeps getting populated by shit tier niggers and asian inmigrants. Is your nation improving? No. Is your nation what it used to be? obviously not. You just keep stocking guns in hope they give sense to your low, marginated life, living from past memories which won't return and kissing big jew shoes. And you don't realize, you waste your time shitposting on anime boards and spaming your stupid "muh freedom" jokes everywhere in the internetz because in some spot of your sick mind you think its funny. But it's not. It's all just a decoy for yourself, because you can't stand the inminent question: "Why was i born on the biggest shithole on earth?"

Since when did Americans started caring about what anyone's opinion of America was that wasn't American themselves?

Come on North American big brother, you're better than this

It's because burgers attack everyone first.

That's okay burgerbro.

Theres no problem with a bit of shart.

Dont need to be disgusted

SHART

America is the best. I lived in other countries and they were bullshit. WHO PUTS A DOORKNOB IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DOOR? stupid non Americans do.

I agree leaf. Bring on the hate world, we are used to it.

you have to go back
to tumblr

almost forgot, sage

Already stolen from el salvador, america truly is shit

>the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand
Not really
Eurocucks are garbage at bullying and are horrible at bantz for the most part(even bongs are becoming non-existant in the arena)
We know they all know they're nothing without us and that they secretly like us because we are the only reason this site exists as well as free speech period.
We also know they will deny this with their dying breath because they are the most stuck up, elitist, narccicistic, pieces of shit to ever walk the earth.
Literally everyone but Straya can fuck right the hell off

Shut the fuck up you little pussy you don't speak for us.

Putting flags on posts was a mistake.

if cringe was your intention, you succeeded

now fuck off and kill yourself

sage

Your a real little bitch op.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, retard.

still saging

I'm out this shitty thread

Having door knobs in the first place is retarded, the handle is what you need America, only then will you be able to restore foreign relations and MAGA

Fuck the USA

Fuck em until they finally stop being a puppet state for a group of religious terrorists....

Canada, how you doin baby?

I generaly try to not attack the american character
but I frequently make derisive remarks about the state of your country, the politicians that rule it, and the policies it chooses.
deal with it.
because it sucks

Don't worry OP, we still love you

Shart in it faggot

Shut up fucking shartfag.

Boo hoo you gonna cwy?

Fuck off pussy. This is pol, it is to be expected. The bantz will make you hard, the bantz will make you strong.

Live free or die hard. It is freedom of speech, not freedom to not get offended.

fuck off americunt.

shart in mart

Who gives a fuck what foreigners say. They wear funny clothes and speak monkey languages. They might as well be naked tribesmen in the jungle.

>directly responsible for european refugee crisis
>hey stop saying mean things :(

You did it to ypurselves.

Fuck. Off.

Once you stop with Sweden Yes we'll stop.

fug

No.
1)human rights convention. We have to process them.
2) American identity politics
3) American instigated wars

>be american
>wake up
>eat breakfast, 2 cans of peanutbutter and some chocolate bars
>drive to work, tactically avoiding explosions caused by nigger gang wars
>work, my job is to put lazy scum who couldnt pay their bills outside of their house
>before leaving work, thank my boss (jewish) for this wonderful opportunity
>go pick up my wife's son (female) from school
>have dinner with the family, before we start eating we sing the american national song

Need to find me 2 or 3 Kurdish wives and move to Canada. Western, not those frenchies with no sense of humour

this is a bait thread you fucks

If i had to die, that is how I want to go

bin that foreskin

youtube.com/watch?v=jiCpqH44DLQ

Is this a parody of some poo posters?

Either way you're a cuck. Once trump gets in, your citizenship is revoked.

>replying to slide/racebait thread.
How can you be this retarded?

So some shill posts poo in loo, shart in mart, then another shill pretends to be offended about it and complains about the "bullying" on the board in order to get a hundreds of replies by idiots like you who take the bait.

How childish can you be, if you think you're funny with your poo in loo, shart in mart, or if you're offended by it, you should kys. its just getting boring and shills are using the opportunity to slide the board. but whatever floats your goat.

Because you guys are arrogant subhuman mongrels

>stop replying to bait
>he said in reply to a pasta that probably originated on darpanet several decades ago

They are just seething with jealousy. Please annex us.

shit-hole nations must be lampooned

OP is right. This is part of a global plan. Codename UNSHARTENING.

Sup Forums will NOT rest until all Amerisharts have left. Mods are in on this.

All Amerisharts ever do:
>racial slurs (making us look bad)
>cuck/BBC threads
>anti women threads
>anti gay threads
>the-bible-is-true threads

Seriously - fuck off. I'd rather see this board overrun by Canacucks than let a bunch of obese fundamental mormons dictate the future of Sup Forums

Pragmatism is needed in these dire times. Amerisharts are still stuck in the "imitate Hitler" phase. They MUST be forcibly removed. The only way to do this is via bantz.

It worked with Romanian shitposters, Sup Forums. They couldn't handle the bantz and now they're a marginalized minority on here.

>do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country?

Got you right there m8

you're a retard, who'll create propaganda for trump if all americans left this board? Quit being a bitch and get over yourself you precious little princess.

Get a proxy because when I see a post by a swedish flag I assume your post will be something pro-islamic.

>he fell for American memes

Trump is amusing and all but ISHYGDDT

They fucked up our board with their bizarre politics

>all the newfags itt
Lmfao

Lmao how could one person be this butthurt