I don't want another Afghanistan/Iraq fuck you Hillary

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-clinton-threatens-war-with-iran-theyll-be-celebrating-in-the-kremlin-if-trump-wins/

Hillary promises military intervention in Iran, citing that she will "put the lid on it." What will end up happening in this scenario is more body bags from the Middle East, and another Afghanistan. Vote against this woman before she ships your kids on another middle eastern death march

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=PC9LlyQ5BqI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-05-23/the-challenge-of-saudi-arabia-s-post-oil-economy
youtube.com/watch?v=A5f2hRGUbv8
youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

An invasion of Iran will not go nearly as smoothly as Iraq or Afghanistan.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>breitbart

better than electing racist Trump the next Hitler

Sanctioning them doesn't work, and hilldog is mentally insane. She'll make Afghanistan look like a rosy stroll in the park

>hilldog is mentally insane

Verified truth.

Sadly this will end with full blown nuclear war.

surely Hillary isn't crazy enough to start a war with a country that has a real military.

she is a piece of shit. Below all of the memes that make her look vulnerable having parkinsons and shitting her pants, I think people forget that she is pure evil and will cause the death of thousands of Americans (if not millions in an atomic war)

We won't end in nukes, Iran isn't stupid. The worst case scenario is Osama bin ladens buddies in al quada get their hand on Iranian uranium after NATO destabilizes the whole country

Why not? She threatened to go to war with Russia after some voter databases were hacked by a party that hadn't even been confirmed to be Russians. She will stage a false flag if she gets in office.

she wants it bad. she's a blood thirsty maniac.

$0.10 has been deposited in your accounts cucks

>Dumb bitch Clinton wants more war in Middle East
>Along with war with China and Russia, and Civil War in the US itself

Shit, this bitch needs to be put down.

Yes it will. Iran will feel they have nothing to lose. The first target they'll nuke is Israel, then from there things will escalate as the US launches its nukes, and the Muslim world will retaliate and suddenly nukes and / or dirty bombs will be detonated within the United States.

This is all going to happen.

Dubs of truth. If boots hit the ground the whole thing will be conventional, but worst case is some terrorist getting their hands on enriched uranium. European or US dirty bomb

>breitbart.com

Just why.

So fucking what? Tell me which brainwashed propaganda rag in US is better than Breitbart. CNN? MNSBC? Huffpo? Guardian? Get the fuck out of here, the shit I saw each of them do.....

You couldn't be more wrong. The whole purpose of Iran pursuing nuclear technology was for something just like this. They want the excuse to use nuclear weapons. They've wanted it since the Shah was deposed in the 1970's.

She's a fucking lunatic.
I don't want my country dragged into yet another illegal war.

We always support our Yank mates. Please don't let it happen.
I'm ex Royal Air Force (I was a crewman on c130s). I do not wish to see our lads or yours coming home in flag draped coffins.
That bitch is mental and obviously suffering from various health problems. She is also a criminal.

youtube.com/watch?v=PC9LlyQ5BqI

Don't listen to Breibart

Listen to Hillary Clinton herself. Direct words from her own mouth.

She wants a bloodbath in Iran.

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Iran doesn't have a surplus of nukes like the US and isreal do. Iran has meme bombs that barely rival Hiroshima. The worst they could do currently is a lot of dirty bombs, but that's much much better than nukes

>I don't want another Afghanistan/Iraq fuck you Hillary
Aw come on, dontcha wanna go kill more sandnigs? War is so kewl.

How many real nukes do they have? Like really terrifying ones?
They have a program, but what did it spit out?

They have nukes that could easily hit Israel. They've been waiting for this day to come. They'll martyr their entire nation if it means destroying Israel.

Problem is that it won't stop there, and the detonation of nuclear weapons will spread radioactive poison across the globe.

yes, let's remove another dictator and further Destabilize the ME

at least Iran has a bunch of light skin qts

The Iranian government sucks and is totally crazy. The Persian people however are actually kinda cool. Many of them don't support the tyrannical government but they have no other choice.

Hillary just wants an excuse to kill innocent people. She's a maniac.

Would Iran really be that desparate? They might as well just nuke Tel Aviv and take down as many US soldiers as they can, because if Iran even launches nukes Russia would condemn it, no matter who it was launched on. Infact, the whole world would condemn it

Their feeling is that they're be martyrs for Islam if they hit Israel with a nuke. They don't care if Israel uses the Samson option and totally obliterates their nation in retaliation.

They don't care about the opinion of the world. They never have.

Seriously friends, read up on the government of Iran. It will fucking terrify you.

I don't care about Israel. I don't want to get dragged into another war on their behalf. I just don't want any more death and bloodshed.

Clinton is a puppet of the murderous war machine that started the Iraq war. She wants the blood shed to go on forever because it's profitable and good for the war machine. Also because she's a full blown maniac.

>Samson option

Forgot my link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

>surely Hillary isn't crazy enough to start a war with a country that has a real military.
Have a look at how her Saudi owners are going of late. They failed to take Syria, their economy only has a few years left if oil remains low. The war in Yemen has failed and is a endless drain of money, their only chance to survive is to get the west to destroy Iran for them. Even though the Saudi economy is imploding the regime likely has money stashed away for more bribes.

Hmm...

Isreal=100 nukes
Iran=10 nukes

Result? 10 year ice age with another endless round of gulf wars

This wise user is right on the money.

The Saudis are really getting desperate. They know their oil domination is coming to an end.

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-05-23/the-challenge-of-saudi-arabia-s-post-oil-economy

I wouldn't be surprised if she did, but that's not what she's saying here.
"IF they launch a nuclear attack .. we will obliterate them"
"I hope it won't come to that"

>yet another illegal war
When did you enter an illegal war?
Last I checked you always got permission beforehand
>inb4 Iraq, literally almost unanimous vote from both the Senate and Congress

Jesus Christ isreal really will destroy the world. Well technically Islam, but I'm blaming isreal because that triggers the Saudi

sucks

Israel is just as crazy and dangerous as their enemies.

You have no idea what arguing with normies on Kikebook about this exact fucking thing is like.

>trump is gonna launch nukes at a country cus they offended him on twitter!!
>trump is gonna start a war with china because they didnt sign the trade deals!!
>trump is gonna nuke mexico cus they didnt build wall!!

Then I reply with , videos of Hillary ACTUALLY proposing to initiate military intervention in Iran and Russia, and what do they reply with 95% of the time?

>thats out of context, she'll never start a war, hillary's smarter than that
>if she did start a war she'll be fighting tyranny and injustice! iran and russia are dictatorships!
>relax she's just gonna bomb the countries if it ever gets to that (it wont) there won't be boots on the ground!

And one girl, unironically

>at least she's not racist!!!

I deactivated my shit. I can't stand what the media is doing to young people nowadays. It's a fucking joke.

they are probably working on using sand as a fuel source right now

Of course this establishment cunt does....she's owned by the banks and Iran just happens to be one of the last countries without a central bank...what a stupid bitch I hope someone "stops" her...I'm not on board with trump or this cunt. Or even Bernie back when he was still in the race...fuck lobbyist, fuck corrupt career politicians and fuck the runaway u.s military budget.

I'm rowdy4gowdy

This man deserves to be the next potus.

>at least she's not racist

What the fuck Hillaries going to press the big red button and start another war in the ME? In the history books they'll call Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan "The triple fuckup"

Bump

It's her religion

Men and women, 18-25, you're gonna get fucked.

>the war i could have been drafted for only lasted two weeks

Hillary is the candidate of (((peace)))

THE PERSIAN LION SHALL ROAR AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=A5f2hRGUbv8

JUST TRY IT HILLARY, WE DARE YOU

From what I gather israel with nukes is just as bad as iran with nukes, maybe worse.

nuclear winter is a meme but even if it was a real possibility, it couldn't possibly even come close to being triggered by 110 fission bombs

>This wise user is right on the money.
>The Saudis are really getting desperate. They know their oil domination is coming to an end.
>bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-05-23/the-challenge-of-saudi-arabia-s-post-oil-economy
They won't even make it that long, they have to cripple Russian and Iranian oil production before there's an uprising as they can't pay off locals anymore. The country is basically a welfare state with everyone living off payments from the government or fake pointless jobs created by the government.

god damn that hilarious, thank you user.

I'd rather see iran with nukes that those zionist pricks. They'd claim one got stolen and just happened to end up exploding in Iran by (((palistinian))) terrorists.

Nuclear winter is a meme. 200 warheads in a regional conflict wouldn't even cool the world a bit

>>at least she's not racist!!!
didn't she kiss some former KKK leader and say that black people should come to heel

>nuclear winter is a meme
>couldn't be triggered by 110 fission bombs
Dude. I'm sure that's enough shit in the air to last a few years. Wouldn't be apocalypse tier, but it wouldn't be a fun few years without any food.

Is her divide with Obama that big that she would tear up the Iran deal.

Iran is just a dog that barks really loud but with no bite.

Get me one from Democracy Now.
Mind you I don't think highly of them, but normies do, and they (DN) are usually anti-Clinton and actually pro-peace, unlike 99% of liberals.

"Super predators"

holy shit

fuck off.

That's why We hate Canadians.

We will annex your country and you will do nothing.

Yeah I'm sure she'd fucking invade a country that she helped take the sanctions off of so they can make nukes.

Destroying Iran would be a good thing, ergo Clinton will not do it. She'd probably bomb the Kurds to appease the Turkroaches or some shit.

But don't you know that women are the real victims of war? Every bodybag will hurt her way more than it hurts the poor sod that's inside it.

Do the Persians truly have such power!?!

Fuck you, you diabetic shit stain. Not all Canadians are complete shit posting shills, or dudeweedlmao libtards

t. A real candian (alberta)

>invading Iran
Holy shit RIP THE FUCKING WORLD
>Iran and Russia are like fucking brothers
>implying Putin would stand for someone invading one of the few allies Russia has
Someone fucking kill her before she does it

Hilary has become a Harry Potterish demonic sperm looking creature that sucks the life out of Americans.
youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs

>I've yet to be given a compelling reason as to why I should disregard Breitbart articles. Especially since their articles always have facts to back them up.

Jesus Christ, just please don't elect this witch, burgers!

persian magic is real

You mother fuckers better not let this cunt get the presidency, we dont need any more fucking refugees. I used to work for iranians in a pizza shop, i was young and bluepilled as fuck, when the trade centre came down and they all started celebrating is when i got my first sniff of the red pill, i say all, there was 1 guy out of about 2 dozen that thought it was appalling, hats off to you bardo, your a cool guy, wherever you are. Anyway, i quit my job the next day, and bardo was sacked the next week.

But that's the reason Obama removed the sanctions. They want this to escalate into a nuclear war, as crazy as it sounds.

These are the same people who facilitated the early withdrawal from Iraq which directly led to the rise of Isis.

Isis is now a convenient target for the endless war wanted by the military, Saudis, Israel and the US government.

>My ancestor :^))))

>unironically using Breitbart as a source

The Saudi's inbred leaders are so degenerate they don't even understand that if Israel, the US or anyone else attacks Iran, the iranians will lob thousands of their missiles and artillery rockets over the gulf into Saudi Arabia which will send much of their oil infrastructure up in flames. And a few Patriot batteries will hardly be enough to protect them from the rocket rain.

Screw brietbart, go straight to the source. Clinton herself.

Shill

We will leave Alberta alone, and We will annex the marxist strongholds. If you fuck us and We will fuck you 1,000x worse. leafaggot

America has no real military

>unironically being a faggot leaf

itll be way worse that iraq or Afghanistan. iran can actually defend itself.

>implying Trump won't do the same
the decision was made long ago. better strap in.

And non americans too

You sure are stupid

He won't.

God damn it, it seems like Scott Ritter's premonition is becoming a reality soon. He said that the US will attack Iran sooner or later...

Retard.

Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react) to the stress building up in her mind.

>Hillary under the pressure of the debate begins slurring her words.

Then she gets hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor.

Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

>Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

Battlefied 3 is really redpilled game.

>date, location

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

I am voting against her. I'm voting Gary Johnson

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Clinton

it was illegal on an international level. no evidence was really presented and what little was clearly forged. To the worlds eyes it just looked like the u.s. wanted to crush and already crippled nation and then did.

So why isn't Sup Forums supporting hillary?
She promises race war now.

No... It's a vote for Gary Johnson... Can you not read well?

The positives (murking sandnigs) dont out weigh the negetives (dead americans, canucks and brits)

Care to explain what the Saudi's gain from instability in the middle east and a war with Iran? Just curious

She isnt even just insane though. The politics of the situation is sooo damn obvious.

Its all about the price of oil. At the moment its $50. In jan it was $30. Iran is a massive producer of oil. Saudis are a massive producer of oil.
If one of those countries disappear, the other will make a lot of profit because the price of oil will skyrocket.

All saudis need to do to earn literally trillions is to slip a couple of million into clintons back pocket and tell her to get rid of Iran.

Russia is getting suspicious though. While they too stand to make profits from this, putin cant stop wondering.. once theyre done with Iran who will they come after next?

>Iran
>war
pick nuclear